• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven deadly sins (nanatsu no taizai) vs. One piece admirals

Akainji, Akoji, and Kizaru vs The seven Deadly sins

The battlefield is academy city from toaru no majutsu no index. (No, Aleister isn't going to call Accelerator to interrupt the match)

Win by KO or death (especially in a case like undead Ban)

No knowledge of each other's abilities.

In character

The Three Admirals have been told about seven "pirates" that needed to be arrested, (no outside help via holy knights or Navy)

This battle really depends on a couple factors.

1. Escanor: As it stands, sun Escanor and Meliodas in full control of his wrath are the only ones capable of facing off against an Admiral directly. This means that the battle has to take place between 6 AM and 6 PM, or the sins just lose outright. Of course, if the admirals start it at noon, I am speculating that Escanor + Meliodas should just take it, but that's sort of boring so I assume we will be using late morning Escanor for this battle.

2. Mindhax: Do the admirals have any type of protection against mind control? Gowther is very proficient at it and has completeley rewritten Diane's memories several times in the series. Additionally, with Merlin distracting him, he was able to knockout Escanor (a person I consider admiral level) in one hit with a connected mindhax bolt. If he is able to make contact with, say, Akainu or Aokiji, he could potentially knock them out of the game or even turn them into allies/berserkers.

3. Teamwork: Don't the admirals work together badly? I recall that at Marineford they bickered quite often. The sins are very team oriented and I feel that Merlin/Ban could play very important roles (Ban being fodder for Kuzan's light and Merlin being able to teleport away/teleport into range Akainu/Aokiji). This assumes that Ban gets his immortality, which I am not sure if OP wants us to consider. Still, Ban could be KO'd potentially by Aokiji if he gets Ice Time'd but that would require some teamwork from the admirals/luck on first match-up. Ban can also steal physical power from the admirals if they are in range, which could help Escanor and Meliodas overpower them.

Verdict: If the admirals choose to fight between 6 AM-6 PM and are susceptible to mindhax, I think the sins take it. If mindhax fails, the only way the sins win would be stalling till noonish. If the fight is between 6PM-6AM, the admirals take it with mid difficulty.

I supposed your analysis isn't that bad. Still, I've been wondering if they were in character, Merlin could think to just teleport the admirals into places where they would be least capable. For example, he could teleport Akoji inside a valcano, or Akainu into an artic location. As for Kizaru, Rayleigh was able to keep up with him in combat speed, so I don't think we can say that he's actually lightspeed otherwise he would have easily one shot Rayleigh.

If Merlin is able to seperate the Admirals, I think that Meliodas could probably take on Akainu because he would simply use his full counter to counter all his attacks, and I doubt Akainu could take on Meliodas in a physical fight.

King could petrify Akoji within Perfect cube if Merlin somehow managed to help using Ban as bait, and as for Kizaru well he could always just run away and I suppose the sins would never be able to take him down if all he did was run (assuming he can travel at lightspeed forever) though that may be a bit out of character for him.

This is assuming that Gowther doesn't use mind hax from the start and Escanor doesn't simply blitz all of them due to him being above Galan.

Aurasuke said:
I supposed your analysis isn't that bad. Still, I've been wondering if they were in character, Merlin could think to just teleport the admirals into places where they would be least capable. For example, he could teleport Akoji inside a valcano, or Akainu into an artic location. As for Kizaru, Rayleigh was able to keep up with him in combat speed, so I don't think we can say that he's actually lightspeed otherwise he would have easily one shot Rayleigh.
If Merlin is able to seperate the Admirals, I think that Meliodas could probably take on Akainu because he would simply use his full counter to counter all his attacks, and I doubt Akainu could take on Meliodas in a physical fight.

King could petrify Akoji within Perfect cube if Merlin somehow managed to help using Ban as bait, and as for Kizaru well he could always just run away and I suppose the sins would never be able to take him down if all he did was run (assuming he can travel at lightspeed forever) though that may be a bit out of character for him.

This is assuming that Gowther doesn't use mind hax from the start and Escanor doesn't simply blitz all of them due to him being above Galan.
Mmm, I don't feel like you are applying the conditions of the battle fairly though. They don't know, right from the getgo, what each Admirals' power is and how to counter it. They would definitely adjust better than them due to much better teamwork, but it would take a while. For example, let's say Ban accidentally decides to take on Aokiji. Well, that's a complete mismatch and Ban is basically out of the match for good, meaning that he can't be there to take Kizaru/weaken all of the generals' physical prowess (which is a major plus and reason to keep them together).

I do think your conisideration of perfect cube as a means of (very temporarily) trapping an admiral is a good idea though, because it means Gowther can be in range and just mindtwist him. If Kizaru is the one who goes down, I have no doubt the other sins will take it (since Kizaru's lightspeed form is very annoying).

As for Escanor, I am aware of the discrepancy between Galan and him, but we have no way of truly assessing his speedtier because he is the type to just take attacks and act very cocky. He would probably be most prone to fight Akainu actually, since they both have the strongest senses of pride and would tick each other off.

Assuming these pairoffs occur about midway through the battle, that would leave Aokiji to King, Diane and Meliodas, which is very ideal.matchup.

The only problem with the sins winning assuming a daytime fight and mindtwisting working would be a very bad initial matchup or Merlin being unable to actually catch Kizaru in perfect cube initially, which isn't unfeasible if Kizaru has a reason to be wary.

I don't know if we could say that Ban would be out of the picture for god just because Akoji freezes him, he's immortal so Meliodas would have no trouble destroying the entire ice age in order to free him because he knows that no matter how badly he damages him, he can just regenerate.

The thing with Ban is that if he uses Hunter Feast from the start, he can increase his tier to an incredible degree (like when he first did it against Galan). Also even if he were fightning Akoiji, I don't know if it would work with Logias, but Ban is able to steal the hearts of his opponents.

Meliodas would probably have to save Bann though if he goes out from the start.

There's also the idea that Kizaru may be wary of Merlin but he has no idea she can teleport him into a perfect cube. Not many people are expecting to be teleported when they expect an actual attack lol. The thing about perfect cube is that it can only be broken with magic (Galan couldn't even break it) so it would give the sins plenty of time for King to use Chatiesfol in order to petrify them.

I suppose an idea that might need to be entertained is whether or not meliodas can full counter things like ice. I think the idea is that he can full counter magic, so if Akoji tries to freeze him, he can full counter it, but if Akoji throws a massive piece of ice on it, he probably can't full counter a physical object.

hmm, well if someone like Galan couldn't easily break it, all it would require is for Merlin to teleport Chatisfol within perfect cube so that King could petrify whichever admiral they are petrifying.

Meliodas also has enhancement hellblaze, and clones which work well with his full counter. Hellblaze even left a mark on immortal ban, it may be enough for Meliodas to damage the admirals like Haki.

what all of you seem to forget is that team sins is having a massive intel advantage via gowthers "invasion" which leads to them knowing about the admirals powers and weaknesses.

gowther was fast enough to tag galan without the latter noticing, putting him under an illusion and effectively decided the outcome of the battle.

somene with illusions capable enough to affect galan, a MHS+ character very likely can affect each of the admirals as well

and while kings petrification is surely dangerous, he as well has acces to mind-erasing technique via his rose (he erased dianes memories with it). his "status promotion" gives him the ability to change a little scratch to a life threatening wound. making him so much more dangerous than a regular "brute force" fighter

ban without his immortality is a near non-factor if he does not get a lucky shot right off the bat with snatch (hunter fest does not help without immortality backing it up) so i assume the immortality is not restriced -> meaning he would face-tank what is thrown at him while waiting for a chance to snatch the hearts out of his foe. hunter fest is giving him a glorious advantage in direct combat with at least one foe.

merlin however should only have supportive character in this battle. assuming the admirals are on a level higher than galan speedwise they would as well avoid the teleport. nontheless, without knowledge she could tag at least one of them with the first teleport, seeing as the admirals are having no knowledge

her perfect cube can be cast and erased in the blink of an eye, as seen on the fight with galan. meaning she could a) tag an admiral under it, causing him damaging himself while trying to break free or b) protecting possible endangered allies under it to give them time to revocer. keep in mind ban is having "hyper recoverey" spells with him which instantly heal near death characters and re-attach severed limbs etc.

diane is currently slacking off and outside from mother catastrophe and ground gladious has little to contribute as of now. however the current arc hypes her to a level she may probably solo at the end of the arc (everyone beliving she will level that giant ass maze by herself knows what im saying)

meliodas: hellblaze, divine slay,full counter, counter vanish...black matter attacks. nuff said

escanor: most probably just stands there, radiating a level of heat akainu only can dream off (he vaporized a character with added anti-heat shield with just his presence -> at least 1.574.429,55 celsius whereas magma maxes out at a mere 1.500 celsius)

conclusion:

the sins heavily outhax and outpower the admirals. adding all 7 makes this a stomp. sorry

Mismatch, Meliodas alone beat Whitebeard who is > Admirals. Escanor is stronger than Admirals

Escanor and Meliodas alone are enough to beat admiral team. Ban, King, Diane and Merlin are not needed.

^really? I thought the admirals had a least some of a chance. Whitebeard had a lot of hype but he isn't really all that great, he's a bit too old and couldn't even kill Akainu. I kind of consider the admirals stronger in a way.

^Nope, Meliodas hax like full counter, revenge counter and dark flames that are too much for admirals to handle. Also NNT top tiers are faster than OP top tiers. NNT will surpass OP as a verse very soon once we see more feats from other demons

well NNT fodder tiers were able to cut an entire forest down with a isngle swing of their sword lol. When i saw that i started thinking how that translates to the fodder one piece tiers.

NNT is barely 4 years old and almost already surpassed One Piece. If it goes for 10 years it will easily surpass Bleach and Naruto

^it's about the quality lol, if we wanted the strongest verse we'd all just watch something like Demonbane lol,

^I thought you're talking bout power :p. NNT is also a great manga quality wise, far better than the likes of Fairy Tail (no offence to FT fans, i hate the show)

I agree with that, NNT is more enjoyable than one piece tbh.

I don't dislike fairy tail either, mainly because it seems like such an energic manga. I see it as more of a comedy/adventure action rather than plot based story.

I don't really dislike any show lol (except one piece before Marine ford, I didn't quite like it before then)

I personally have no bias against any series, I would even agree with FT upgrades if I find it reasonable. I only dislike the show, I have no problem with its fanbase or powerscale.

As for One Piece, yeah i agree NNT is more intense than One Piece. One Piece plot is too slow at times, NNT is very active

One piece also likes to recycle it's plot. It was getting good at marineford but then they went back to the island hopping thing. It's not bad at first but it gets real old really quickly.

can't think of any show that I really hated lol, if i didn't like it i would never make it past the first episode.

Back