• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sera's Inactivity Update

Sera_EX

She Who Dabbles in Fiction
VS Battles
Retired
For those of you who aren't aware (or didn't see what I posted on the recent KH thread or on Discord) some days ago, a typhoon hit Japan and my house got flooded. On top of that I was without power for a few days. Obviously that means I've been rather "busy" lately dealing with that. Fortunately no one was hurt and I'm safe and sound at a relative's place.

While I have subscribed to the new Tier Revision thread in case I'm needed and will keep an eye here on things, I'm not exactly in any mood to debate fictional characters, so you can consider me "semi-active" now but please don't expect me to deal with any CRTs at this time.

Of course, I'm still available to talk either on my message wall, Discord or FF.net (but again, don't be surprised I don't feel like talking about tiers or stats).

Any questions, feel free to ask here as well.

I personally think you should try and take a break from ANY Thread in order to try and get everything fixed and your priorities straight, Usually a family needs to stay strong together when it comes to events like this, specially the Children, If you have already done that, Ignore what I said.

I agree with Hykuu. Take care of yourself and stay safe, Sera. The wiki isn't going anywhere and will be right here for you when ya need it the most.

BTW, how are things there now? Have the worst of the storm and earthquake died down?

Sera EX said:
It's not that bad. I could see if I were homeless or under the constant threat of death, but my home is insured and my family is not hurt either physically or mentally. This is just an annoying inconvenience that can be fixed in like a month's time.
A month is a lot of time on the internet

Me too, Red. I mean since we own the land, in the event we just feel like retrieving our undamaged belongings, we could just sell the land and probably migrate to another home altogether since we've been thinking about moving anyway. Whatever the case, I'd say we'll be perfectly fine, if all we need is a little time to adjust.

Back