• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Im leaving I'm afraid. There is nothing for me here. (Essay warning)

Don't think I'm important enough for it to be on news and announcements. Ironic because I come off as a egomaniac a lot I know.

You don't know how often people ask me why do I even care to be here after being banned for 5 years. It's a perfectly valid thought.

My reason for leaving is I don't have pure intentions to begin with and it feels like I don't have anything here.

I changed in the sense of, I can control my rage and not explode on people. But everything else regarding me didn't. I'm only here, because I saw it as some sort of satisfaction? Like knowing no matter how messed up my history was even I could come back. And that's what happened.

Originally I was supposed to come back and never open this site again. Because people are right I genuinely don't care about it. Yes shocker someone who was banned for 5 years doesn't care about the site. Now I was under the impression my name has been almost lost to time. So when @Crabwhale got me unbanned I was skeptical of how ppl would react. I only stayed, because of the overwhelming love I got upon my return. I got so much love it started to
get annoying. That's a good thing yes. So I felt some need to idk be active.

I also felt some obligation to Promestein to keep myself in check and show I have improved. I'm sure @Arc7Kuroi and @RandomGuy2345 remember all the times I told them I'm trying not to roast people. The fact I have not is proof I have gotten better but part of me thought I respect prom that much to where I'm willing to not go that route.

I am still snarky, I am still egotistical, and in general I'm not a good person. Now the last time I wanted to quit the wiki I posted a thread roasting the entire site and turned around and got myself permabanned. I'm not doing that this time.

I don't even use the regular site of vsb. Only the forum. I was an infamous bleach wanker and now I don't even care about their statistics. Just goes to show the drive ain't there.

All I do is talk about the old days, the old everything basically. Yes my last post was me instigating drama and I apologize. I am not a good person. All I care about is attention attention attention. Drama drama drama.

Im bored man. I been here a long time. And I have also been gone from here a long time. Long enough to see your staff today go from blue names to admins and bureaucrats. I got better but I'm still a bad person. Anyway met some cool people out of this at least. Not gunna ask for me to be banned again, I'm merely gunna stop using the site.

The old ways are gone, the era of toxicity I'm ashamed to admit I prefer that. But the new age has got me introduced to some cool people. Much love to y'all. I never wanted to be here. I only wanted to see if the impossible was possible and it was. It was only the love that made me feel forced to stay. Anyway I'll still be contactable on discord and I'm on Azontr's server. Self proclaimed queen no more. Adios

Noooooo who’s gonna wank byakuya now. Well don’t feel too bad about yourself since admitting and owning up to your bad traits and wrongdoings is still a hell of a development in one’s character. Catch you around on discord then.

Here lies Raven. She died as she lived: seeking attention.

This is so sad, Despacito, play "Number 1 Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War arc Version".

For what its worth, your presence will be missed. People will grow out of things, no matter how much we love them, so leaving things behind amicably is the textbood definition of a "Good End".

I feel for the next quarter of your life (Be it different online communities) that you will haunt now though. God bless their soul.

Last time we talked on your wall you seemed to have faced tremendous issues with your actual life. It’s honestly necessary for all of us to leave the internet at some point. Farewell, Raven, best of luck for you~ ❤️🙏

Well, this the first time I've seen someone leave. The Bleach general discussion thread will be a lot more boring.

Back