• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Project Moon Verse Page Cleanup

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
The verse page is old and made back before anyone knew how prominent the humans would end up, and I don't have everyone involved with this series off site contact info in irc or discord or whatever, so may as well post a thread to make sure everyone who cares has the opportunity to opine on how I want to fix things up. Here's my sandbox, feel free to offer criticism or ideas or contact info or whatever.

As someone who only played Library of Ruina (and a little of Limbus Company), I'm a big fan of the tabbers and I don't think there's anything wrong it?

The verse page is old and made back before anyone knew how prominent the humans would end up, and I don't have everyone involved with this series off site contact info in irc or discord or whatever, so may as well post a thread to make sure everyone who cares has the opportunity to opine on how I want to fix things up. Here's my sandbox, feel free to offer criticism or ideas or contact info or whatever.
I agree with the tabbers, though the scaling being put on the page itself feels bad to me given how much space it eats up on the page, would be better to me if it was in a collapsable

I'm guessing the Uni+ refers to the Carmen/Ayin/Angela keys that where they're one with the light.

Great work overall.

Works for me.

I hope you have a really good justification for Uni+, cuz im going to be your number 1 hater if not.

Uni+ is the light stuff, yeah. As such it won't actually mean anything for a while because Angela and Carmen would take forever to make profiles for by virtue of having a significant chunk of the setting included within their powersets.

Uni+ is the light stuff, yeah. As such it won't actually mean anything for a while because Angela and Carmen would take forever to make profiles for by virtue of having a significant chunk of the setting included within their powersets.
No key for Ser Ayin? Such lack of faith. Tut Tut.

Hello again, I made the scaling aid collapsed by default. I'll clean up the language in that and then edit the verse page if nobody's got a problem with anything else, which it doesn't seem like anyone does given the lack of activity here.

Hello again, I made the scaling aid collapsed by default. I'll clean up the language in that and then edit the verse page if nobody's got a problem with anything else, which it doesn't seem like anyone does given the lack of activity here.
Sound good.

I'll be a bit pedantic and say that Abnormalities technically aren't fully non-human so that might do with a bit of rewording if you want.

You could also say 3 characters might scale to Uni+ as Ruina and Leviathan imply Ayin is also active in the Light but he seems a lot less present (albeit still there) so it's not clear cut.

Other than that, nothing on my end.

Sound good.

I'll be a bit pedantic and say that Abnormalities technically aren't fully non-human so that might do with a bit of rewording if you want.

You could also say 3 characters might scale to Uni+ as Ruina and Leviathan imply Ayin is also active in the Light but he seems a lot less present (albeit still there) so it's not clear cut.

Other than that, nothing on my end.
I don't really know of a better way to word it than non-human, since the only technicality you can really even pull with that is that they're indirectly spawned from human cognition. Distortions at least were once human, though they're not considered such anymore by the time they're like that. Angela will also end up on that page but her profile will take forever.

The Ayin thing's true but I'm not sure if anyone was making him a profile.

Myo’s madness needs the type listed
Technically beyond the scope of this thread, but because I'm trying to clean Binah up and she'll need a type too I'll throw the Myo update into whatever thread I make to update Binah, which I'll link here.

Never mind, there's an 8-A feat now and as such that has to be accounted for before I change the verse page. I'll include that in the Binah thread.

Swapped in the new verse page, keeping the thread open for a bit to make sure I didn't break something.

Back