• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't accept things like that. Especially when they're contradicted in universe. World of God doesn't hold much weight when going against canon.

Also Jasmine in a weakened condition was able to defeat all 5 Hanzo girls, who were going all out, without them being able to land a single hit on her. After the fight Hibari states none of them even touched her, and Katsuragi is pissed at how weak she is.

So yeah Jasmine being physically weaker than Yagyu is kind of absurd.

Question about Ultimate Asuka, can she transform into that state whenever she wants?

Since in both Estival Versus and Deep Crimson she can just transform despite not having the Scroll anymore. (Homura does as well)

The scroll unlocked her ability to transform, but she doesn't need it to transform again?

I'm uncertain how to treat that manga quote.
IMO at least this is no different than how we use the manga to reference and calc Ikaruga's speed feat. The manga is secondary canon, with the creator of the games writing it, and any feats that happen in both games and manga are usable. While the quote wasn't said in the manga, it is still consistent with the game's quote "Daidouji has returned to Hanzo Academy. She may well be stronger than all five of you together, but try sparring with her." as it definitely means the Super Secret Ninja Scrolls is superior in power to all the 5 girls combined. An to bolster take she also mentions Engetsu too on being able to have the power to face her.

I found the exact quotes BTW, although I think it would be good to also get the raw of Guren no Hebi chapter 11 just to confirm the quote

Not sure, I mean I don't think Homura is able to go Crimson Mode at will until the end of Deep Crimson right?
Asuka and Homura just activate their modes before fighting Kagura, despite nothing implying they can do that. It comes out of nowhere I think, with no mention.

To be accurate, I don't remember anything stating they needed to do anything special training wise in order to use these forms.

Unless I'm forgetting someone really important, which is very possible.

Does anyone have a problem with using a manga statement and game statement about Daidouji strength as reason for her scaling?

Since I don't see any contradictions and the manga quote can be seen as an extension of the game's story. Seeing the raw chapter would be alright.

Attack Potency: Small Town level (Kiriya stated she was stronger than the 5 Hanzo girls put together. Stated that in order to entertain her, Asuka and Homura would need power that rivals the Super Secret Ninja Scroll)

If I were to create a physical strength leaderboard for my novel adaptaion (using Nen as a factor too), this is how it would go:

1. Chifusa
  2. Jasmine
  3. Hanzo
  4. Daidouji
  5. Rin
  6. Haruka
  7. Ikaruga
  8. Homura
  9. Katsuragi
  10. Yomi
  11. Hikage
  12. Asuka
  13. Chahan
  14. Killua
  15. Hibari

Last edited:
Updated my sandbox for Asuka with the possible ratings.

Do we need an early Deep Crimson key for Asuka/Homura? Unless they have more feats to scale to, I think it should be Burst/Timeline 2 and Deep Crimson.

And as you can see, I believe Ultimate Asuka and Crimson Homura beating True Kagura isn't an outlier. So unless we can find the statement of her holding back against them (Which possibly does exist), I think they should scale to her.

Maybe my English has gotten bad, but I don't see what that means. Actually don't understand what that is saying.

They're stronger in Deep Crimson, is there any reason to specify their early Deep Crimson self as well?

Note: I don't disagree or agree with what you said, I'm serious when I say I don't get what you're saying. I'm just confused.

They're stronger in Deep Crimson, is there any reason to specify their early Deep Crimson self as well?
In the Naraku chapter, Naraku was able to fight Asuka and Homura by herself, but in the Deep Crimson Chapter, she needed Kagura to fight them. Therefore it makes sense that Asuka and Homura had gotten stronger since they first fought Naraku.

And if we go by what Dai and Rin said, the purpose of the training was to go up to the next tier. So there is a case to say they have gotten stronger since the Naraku chapter

I would only put them at "At least Low 7-C, likely higher" though

In the Naraku chapter, Naraku was able to fight Asuka and Homura by herself, but in the Deep Crimson Chapter, she needed Kagura to fight them. Therefore it makes sense that Asuka and Homura had gotten stronger since they first fought Naraku.
Naraku was still wounded from battling Yoma for who knows how long. She states she wasn't healthy after she loses. Kagura even pointing out that Naraku was injured from protecting her from Yoma. When she fights Haruka as well, she still wounded from not just the Yoma but likely from fighting Asuka and Homura too.

Yet in that weakened state Haruka says she on par with Homura.

That isn't enough reason for a new key, quite literally the exact stats just slightly weaker. The gap in power between themselves and end game isn't all that much.

Also their "training" involves Daidouji and Rin showing up and Asuka and Homura are able to defeat them. That's was all they did, after that they went on to fight the others. They didn't have a long training session with them. So I really don't think anyone was that much weaker than their end game selves.

Last edited:
I mean Haruka fought a likely even weaker Naraku, since she had also fought Asuka and Homura beforehand while already weakened.

We'll need Lifting Strength calc for Burst/Timeline 2 characters, as they do not scale to Naraku.

Fixing up my sandbox some more.

However I also started a sandbox of Kiriya, which also has some powers and abilities that were discussed here. Don't have the scans set up on the wiki yet, but I will.

But question, what rating would Kiriya get? Also I'm very bad at writing down stuff for intelligence, so help there would be appreciated.

I would probably put him at 'at least Low 7-C+, possibly higher' due to upscaling from the Low 7-C feat. He should be superior to Dai after all, although I just wonder if Hanzo and Sayuri/Jasmine scale to him too?

Also it is said that Kiriya was one of the best shinobi in the field before retiring, so the rating feels appropriate

Sayuri/Jasmine scale above Hanzo, who is far superior to Kiriya.

Kiriya is superior to Daidouji? I can buy that easily, but I need some reason for it. I know he was Rin's teacher, but that was a long time ago.

I was just going to make him Low 7-C via being stronger than the Deep Crimson students. Upscaling to the + is a big no, since the difference is above 1.2X and is even above 1.4X times. Since Low 7-C+ doesn't start until 3.4 KT. Daidouji and those who scale to her or above can just be At least Low 7-C.

Our upscaling rules are still kind of funky.

Kind of sounds like he's just well aware of how strong Daidouji is. He wasn't planning on or even talking about fighting her himself.

I'm a little curious on how you'd make that sound on the profile.

Unless I'm really messing up right here and there was another quote.

At least Small Town level (Superior to his students who are capable of fighting Daidouji and Rin)

Hanzo can be At least Small Town level, likely higher. Sayuri being the same, and Jasmine scaling to Large Mountain level+ for being a Kagura. That seems alright?

For the sandbox, shouldn't Kiriya be Supersonic+?
I just talked about upscaling.

Ikaruga feat makes her baseline Supersonic, since her calc is 368 m/s or very high into Transonic. But we upscale her and the rest to supersonic since how easily it was done.

That gap between her Transonic calc (368 m/s), and baseline Supersonic (377 m/s) is tiny. So upscaling is possible here.

Supersonic+ starts at 857 m/s, while Ikaruga and the others are 377 m/s. Over a 2 times difference, no upscaling can cross that gap without a multiplier.

Edit: "Calamity is an energy created from a certain condition within a certain shinobi clan. The Ninja Art to harness that energy is called the Root of Calamity. The Root of Calamity can multiply the power of the body's natural energy tenfold"

Sounds interesting.

Last edited:
No, that gap is too big.

People general don't think any gap bigger than 1.2X should be allowed. Not an official rule, but basically anything higher without a multiplier isn't usually excepted.

Supersonic+ starts at Mach 2.5.

No one knows. Seriously everyone seems to disagree with each other. Speed isn't as cut and dry as AP, something very different.

AP is 7.5X for a one shot, and please note that only applies to versus threads and not profiles. As one shots vary in universe, with a 10X difference not being enough to one shot in some cases, but a 2X jump would allow someone to vaporize someone that was stronger than their base.

I've got nothing to say but I don't know, speed blitz has never been clearly defined to my knowledge.

Now, I've acquired Hibari's model. Didn't think my method would actually work, and I've gotten Orochi's Burst Re:newel model as well. Sorry I tried to get the 3ds model and learned that my method doesn't work in the slightest. So I don't know if just this will help you.

Hibari's Blender Height = 160 cm (Her canon height is also 160 cm strangely enough, I wonder if that is on purpose?)

Orochi's Blender Volume = 736784349.5092 cm^3 or 736.78 m^3. (Also Orochi from highest point to lowest point is 60 meters)

Note: Orochi just on visual alone, is without a doubt much smaller in Deep Crimson. So this volume is likely the highest we can get for Orochi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back