• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not mind if we wait. I also hope that you are doing okay.

@AKM sama yo you mind if we close this thread and move the discussion on cosmology to an upcoming cosmology blog CRT I plan on dropping here soon.

A lot of the discussion/clarification would be more pertinent there and I feel like it would be infinitely more organized to do so.

At this point we’ve moved well beyond the scope of thread and are talking on interpreting Bleach cosmology.

Fine with me but first we would need to revert the changes back. As of right now, the gravity calc is unusable since dangai is considered a separate spacetime than WotL and SS.

Fine with me but first we would need to revert the changes back. As of right now, the gravity calc is unusable since dangai is considered a separate spacetime than WotL and SS.
That thing bout the cosmology has been accepted since the start, the calc is based of that same cosmology, so the changes are fine
You seems to be a bit confused about the cosmology

Last edited:
No the gravity calc got accepted with the current cosmology by several knowledgeable members. I just don’t have time to walk you through it atm, because I’m on vacation.
The calc itself is fine under normal circumstances which is why there were agreements at the start but what DT brought up later was largely ignored. We cannot use normal gravity calc in case where the gravity is traversing between 2 different spacetimes. That's just not how it works as DT and I have already explained. Small details matter. I'll simply wait for Cyber in case he has something new to add.

The gravity is not traversing a separate spacetime… have you not read the thread, we’ve been saying this for days

If we wanna talk about ignoring DT, “launching two 3-A structures into each other hard enough to destroy them should be good for 3-A scaling”, but we accepted my calc as a lowball seeing how the calc is also fine.

Can somebody write a summary explanation for AKM please, or link to previous ones?

I'll jog your memory.

AKM: "So for clarification, you are saying that the entire Bleach cosmos is one big universe which contains the WotL and SS (currently treated as observable universe-sized orbs) among other things and all of it shares the same spacetime?"

Arc: "More or less, except for Dangai, that’s separate."

At this point we established that Dangai is a separate spacetime than WotL and SS. A whole lot of comments were spent on this discussion so it's easy to go back and check.

As such, matter such as stars and planets from the WotL cannot exert a normal gravitational force that travels all the way to SS when they have to go through:
1. The normal WotL spacetime
2. The Dangai spacetime
3. Back in the normal SS spacetime

The presence of a foreign spacetime (Dangai) in addition to the normal spacetimes of the realms (WotL and SS) is a hindrance for any matter's gravitational force to cross over, and you can't apply normal gravitational calc in such cases. I cannot make it clearer than this. I think DT already did a good job of it earlier but it was conveniently ignored as people seemed to be pressing to get the calc accepted and applied.

How many times do I need to say the Kyogoku/Blanks connected them before it makes sense?

Please watch the movie before commenting on it, you’re clearly confused and not even listening to what I’m saying. It’s only 90 minutes long.

It’s accepted by precisely everyone who isn’t AKM, so like 6ish agreements, at this point we are just entertaining AKM out of common courtesy.

How many times do I need to say the Kyogoku/Blanks connected them before it makes sense?
You mean the comment to which I replied with:

"Now that you're saying Kyogoku is the medium for them to physically interact, Cyber stated right above that Kyogoku was gone by the time gravity was finishing the job and he even posted a screencap where it's not there anymore."

And then you didn't respond?

You mean the comment to which I replied with:

"Now that you're saying Kyogoku is the medium for them to physically interact, Cyber stated right above that Kyogoku was gone by the time gravity was finishing the job and he even posted a screencap where it's not there anymore."

And then you didn't respond?
Cyber was wrong because the Blanks were still there. They may not have taken the form of a big rock but they were still there.

Again, as I said, I don't have any problem waiting for Cyber. Instead of trying to "oh this was already accepted and there's no way it can be wrong and changed back close this thread asap", let's give him the time to respond since he asked for it.

I think this video is all we really need.
  • Ichigo physically dives into the Valley through a hole that connects the two at the start.
  • Mayuri tells us that the Blanks have the power to slam the two universes together and destroy one or both at 4:23
  • Yama tells us that SS and the Valley are directly connected at 4:36
The movement of the two universes are due to the Blanks' power and the gravity only comes into play when the two are physically connected by the Valley. The talk about the cosmology isn't needed at all for this CRT. If AKM feels the Cosmology is wonky, he can open a Question Thread or a CRT to address his questions/issues but it doesn't matter here at all.

unknown.png

Right before senna nukes everything, the kyogoku hole is shown to still be there

Basically,

Both realms outside dangai >>> blanks start pulling them inside dangai >>> once inside dangai the gravity of both realms interact >>>> senna uses the full power of blanks to launch the dimensions outside dangai and into their previous positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back