• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memories of Nobody
  • Currently, the God Tiers scale above this calc, which assumes the dimensions of Soul Society and World of the Living to be merely planets. This is due to an infamous quote from Toshiro, “There’s no way a tunnel connecting two hoshi (celestial bodies) can be created naturally!!” However, there are multiple issues with this statement that I will now go into.
  • We accept those two aforementioned realms as pocket universes within the Garganta, yet in this instance with Memories of Nobody we contradict the accepted size of the realms and treat them as planets. This is due to mistakenly taking Toshiro’s statement to mean, in this instance, the realms are planets. That is not inherently the case, just because the Kyogoku is connecting the realms at two specific places (two planets), does not make the realms inherently planets. For example, if I grab someone by the hand and drag them around, I am pulling their entire being while only being connected at the hand, but if someone points out that two hands are connecting that doesn’t mean we are both only hands. Essentially, all Toshiro’s statement means is that the Kyogoku is connecting the dimensions at the two planets, it does not prove in any way that the Kyogoku is only dragging planets.
  • When Mayuri and Kisuke talk about the Kyogoku pulling Soul Society and World of the Living together, neither refer to them as planets. Kisuke states that both realms are in different dimensions. Then you’ll notice that when Mayuri asks for a status update, we are informed that it is the dimensions that are moving towards each other, not planets. This is further backed up, because Urahara informs us through dialogue and diagrams that this film sets the dimensions within the Dangai, and we see this in the camera view from Mayuri’s lab. Additionally, within World of the Living’s dimension we see the starry sky contained, opposed to the two red-black orbs being isolated planets which would indicate the stars we see are in some separate spacetime.
  • To sum up everything that’s been said regarding Memories of Nobody, we are directly told that it is the dimensions being pulled together, not the planets within them, and this is supported by the visuals. Properly calculating the feat here, we see the potency of the explosion is Multi-Galaxy. Currently, we scale the God Tiers above this explosion because Yhwach can destroy the boundaries (one of which is Dangai), and Dangai took no visible damage from this explosion, meanwhile Reio almost instantly destroyed Dangai and Yhwach absorbed that power.

All this is is an update of a calc we currently accept and use, but updating the values with the accepted realm sizes for SS and WotL. This would upscale Ichigo, Yhwach, and Aizen as their profiles suggest.

Last edited:
Agree, we should interpret unclear statements using clear ones imo. So what Toshiro has said should be understood like that since we have way more clear evidence to prove that they are not planets, or you could also say that Toshiro was simply putting an example because in the context of this scene, Kisuke was explaining and Ichigo didn't understand so Toshiro chose to explain it in understandable terms for Ichigo

Agree, we should interpret unclear statements using clear ones imo. So what Toshiro has said should be understood like that since we have way more clear evidence to prove that they are not planets, or you could also say that Toshiro was simply putting an example because in the context of this scene, Kisuke was explaining and Ichigo didn't understand so Toshiro chose to explain it in understandable terms for Ichigo
That's a good point
So toshiro dumb it down for ichigo

How do you know that the diagram on the screen is supposed to represent the dimensions themselves is not just a representation of the planets?

By context, the dimensions themselves should already be overlapping if two planets within the dimension could be so close to each other as we see with the scene of the Earth above the Soul Society.

Whereas if those diagrams were representing the planets then it would be consistent with how close the two of them are to each other.

How do you know that the diagram on the screen is supposed to represent the dimensions themselves is not just a representation of the planets?

By context, the dimensions themselves should already be overlapping if two planets within the dimension could be so close to each other as we see with the scene of the Earth above the Soul Society.

Whereas if those diagrams were representing the planets then it would be consistent with how close the two of them are to each other.
Kisuke describes the portals as a lens, ie It's like a magnifying scope.

I agree here, and I hope that in the future, yhwach and Ichigo will be placed in the 2C layer they deserve.

As damage said if it’s not about Senna’s feat save it for elsewhere. I made this for Senna’s feat, any other discussion will result in my requesting staff to delete it in favor of avoiding derailment

As damage said if it’s not about Senna’s feat save it for elsewhere. I made this for Senna’s feat, any other discussion will result in my requesting staff to delete it in favor of avoiding derailment
This kind of rule is one sided, since people can bring up is "an outlier" but the opposite can't be argued for. No equality, but I digressed.

Agree, Senna's feat is a blatant display of universal stuff, directly on screen, even people that for some reason don't want it, should admit a "likely" Multi-Galaxy on the interpretation, the planets were an absolute low-end, ignoring the realms is ignoring the lore created by Kubo, explanations and outer spaces on Bleach.

Agree, Senna's feat is a blatant display of universal stuff, directly on screen, even people that for some reason don't want it, should admit a "likely" Multi-Galaxy on the interpretation, the planets were an absolute low-end, ignoring the realms is ignoring the lore created by Kubo, explanations and outer spaces on Bleach.
And ignoring statements from 2 of the smartest characters on the verse

MoN_Worlds_colliding_5_seconds.JPG

So, you're saying these 2 planets shown on the screen are universes?

MoN_Worlds_colliding_5_seconds.JPG

So, you're saying these 2 planets shown on the screen are universes?
aaf.png

They aren't planets.

If you read the OP, you'd realize that Kisuke and Mayuri refer to them as dimensions. As in the dimensions of SS and WotL. WHICH btw are accepted as pocket universes within the Bleach cosmos. So, yes AKM, I am saying they aren't planets.

Also, since when was earth a pulsating red and black sphere?

Last edited:
Interestingly, nowhere else in the movie says they're planets.

Kisuke says clearly 'dimensions'.

Toshiro says 'There’s no way a tunnel connecting two hoshi can be created naturally', doesn't say 'They are planets'.
He says just a result.

Can't wait to see the ridiculous reason that this gets rejected for
You read my mind. No matter how perfect a CRT is to my eyes I wonder how staffs see fault in it or just wanna argue😂💔 just to debunk it. I've even almost gave up on making CRTs again.

WHICH btw are accepted as pocket universes within the Bleach cosmos. So, yes AKM, I am saying they aren't planets.
I mean, just by pixel scaling you can figure out that these things you're calling dimensions aren't universe-sized. So something is amiss here. Either they are planets and not universe-sized dimensions, or they are dimensions but not universe-sized. Maybe the reasons that were used to accept these as universe-sized need to be looked at again.

I mean, just by pixel scaling you can figure out that these things you're calling dimensions aren't universe-sized. So something is amiss here. Either they are planets and not universe-sized dimensions, or they are dimensions but not universe-sized. Maybe the reasons that were used to accept these as universe-sized need to be looked at again.
What are you pixel scaling to? And since when do we take pixel scaling over statements and literal lore?

Regardless, it's not relevant to this thread, we don't just stall CRT's because someone feels like they might be able to change something in the future, feel free to make a CRT when this thread is concluded.

So if I'm understanding the OP's arguments correctly, your suggesting the planets we see about to collided are just a representation of the dimensions via the context we are given by some of the smartest characters in the series?.

You can't pixel scale them to anything. Mute point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back