• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically

Blanks can slam the dimensions againts each other destroying 1 if not both

Cannon did nothing to stop or slow the coalition

Blanks full power separated the dimensions and drove them to their original position once more

So we have blanks showing they can move the dimensions back and forth with enought force to even destroy them

I don’t know why I was tagged in this again, but since Ant asked, this is all I will say.

Someone above mentioned something about the universes being moved at FTL speeds? IF that is actually the case (I don’t care if it is or isn’t, that is for the people here to discuss), then wouldn’t this calculation end up being unquantifiable due to FTL KE being unable to be quantified?

And lastly, regarding the points about universe level AP coming from moving universes, I am still against this generally speaking. The destructive force that actually destroys the universes upon impact is not coming from the movement of the universes. It’s coming from their collision specifically. There’s no universe level AP anywhere until the worlds actually come together upon impact, which is why I’m against or extremely skeptical of why universe moving feats would reach that tier. The only thing that can be scaled to the characters is the movement of the universes. Not their destruction without some actual feat of overcoming or stopping the latter when it’s happening.

Of course, the subject of universe moving and whether AP comes from it or not is not at all a Bleach specific thing but something to generally analyze, and preferably in a separate thread if wanting to take it that far.

Other than those things, I have nothing to say here regarding Bleaches specific case (as I’ve said here earlier) or it’s context. My opinion only speaks about the general picture, not the specific circumstances for bleach, so take this as you will.

go with this for a moment. Removing the kyogoku still wouldnt do what the end of the film shows. The realms are close as heck. Sudden removal of the kyogoku wouldnt push them to the start position
Yet this was exactly their initial plan with the Kido Cannon.

The film says the explosions happen, the realms get pushed back as BECAUSE OF THE BLASTS. Enough of interpretations that ignore what we are literally told
This is not what is said by the movie. It just says that they noticed explosions and the realms are returning to the stable positions. The "why" is not answered. You are assuming that it was the force from the explosions that pushed them which should logically destroy some galaxies. And I have proposed an alternate view which is backed up by their original plan.

Yet this was exactly their initial plan with the Kido Cannon.

This is not what is said by the movie. It just says that they noticed explosions and the realms are returning to the stable positions. The "why" is not answered. You are assuming that it was the force from the explosions that pushed them which should logically destroy some galaxies. And I have proposed an alternate view which is backed up by their original plan.
Which did not work or did anything

.......u serious with the 2nd paragraph?

Dimensions are gonna collide, o look a lot of explosions happening at the middle of both dimensions, look the dimensions are being driven away, wonder what could have done that....

oh for the love of...

3-A can be another thread, this isnt the place. this is for 3-c. 3-c calc doesnt use wonky KE. The calc has been accepted and we are at 8 pages of this. AKM, they dont note the kyogoku being busted as pushing them apart at all. So now collateral damage has to been done for the feat to be legit? rip most calcs on the wiki. Lots of planet calcs or what not never show the damage that would result from such feats to the entire structure. Senna is obviously not trying to rip the universes to pieces. Heck by this logic the planet version of this calc should never have been used as that would have life wiped both

Bro what are the arguments for this and what is the proof behind it because this thread has 3 extra redundant pages full of nothing
I will make a detailed summary about whatever has been discussed recently and the points in relation to this feat, so that other staff members and the ones that commented before can review it.

on screen galaxy busting is apparently needed now for the feat to be legit
Never said that. I am just saying that would happen as a result and Senna would never do it. And something like that wouldn't simply be ignored by all those characters trying to save a single life.

Bro what are the arguments for this and what is the proof behind it because this thread has 3 extra redundant pages full of nothing
Saying the explosions that happened to separate the dimensions is an assumption

Saying the cannon is what would do the job

And they need to show galaxies or stuff from the universes being destroyed

Never said that. I am just saying that would happen as a result and Senna would never do it. And something like that wouldn't simply be ignored by all those characters trying to save a single life.
So what u are saying is that fantasy does not follow reality 1:1?

Saying the explosions that happened to separate the dimensions is an assumption

Saying the cannon is what would do the job

And they need to show galaxies or stuff from the universes being destroyed
No offense but this sounds like asking for an 8-A KE meteor to show signs of destroying multiple city blocks, which is just absurd. It's like the AoE argument all over again.

Why would she not do it? It’s some random galaxies way over there and has nothing to do with Karakura or Seireitei. There is never any mention of life or anything of note in another galaxy/solar system/planet so what’s the issue with destroying some of them? Also this argument requires us to assume that Senna even considered such a thing when she clearly tells us that she wants to save Karakura and the people in it.

Never said that. I am just saying that would happen as a result and Senna would never do i

That would happen from any feat, in the aspect large collateral damage should life wife the planet from island or higher dc feats. Senna sacrificing unpopulated sections of space to save all other life isnt farfetched, but it doesnt even matter.

WE ARE TOLD THE EXPLOSIONS ARE happening in the DANGAI, so it cant be just the kyogoku. Your theory doesnt visually hold up at all

It seems to me you are just trying to find every possible loopholes to invalidate the calc, when the magnitude of the feat here is blatant to everyone. It’s goddamn fiction. You are just over complicating a simple feat.

Can we just stick with the gravity calc which is a lowball calc, and was accepted with the thread concluded? This thread is dragging out for nothing.

It seems to me you are just trying to find every possible loopholes to invalidate the calc, when the magnitude of the feat here is blatant to everyone. It’s goddamn fiction. You are just over complicating a simple feat.

Can we just stick with the gravity calc which is a lowball calc, and was accepted with the thread concluded? This thread is dragging out for nothing.
I agree.

I honestly think the current topic is not relevant.

During the course of the film, the Blanks moved each universe approximately 17 billion light years towards each other, the feat clearly did not last for 17 billion years, so obviously the universes were moving faster than light. The level for this is 3-A, that's how this Wiki handles feats involving celestial bodies moving in FTL.

Even considering that gravity and the Blanks worked simultaneously throughout the entire run, the kinetic energy produced by the gravitational pull is only 3-C, when the Blanks can make the universes move FTL, which is 3-A by wiki standards .

Didn't Senna use all the energy from the Blanks (> 3-A) to create the explosions or something?

On second thought, my current issue now is not with the calc itself. The calc is based on how the feat has always been treated since the initial days when it was planet level. And my current issue is with that interpretation. Since the calc checks out with the accepted interpretation, it's appropriate to close this thread. I will start another one to discuss my issue with the interpretation in detail.

On second thought, my current issue now is not with the calc itself. The calc is based on how the feat has always been treated since the initial days when it was planet level. And my current issue is with that interpretation. Since the calc checks out with the accepted interpretation, it's appropriate to close this thread. I will start another one to discuss my issue with the interpretation in detail.
This thread honestly should not have been re-opened in the first place, not to mention Cyberblader and Arc7Kuroi have yet to actually make the Bleach cosmology blog.

The new thread should preferably wait until the blog is fully ready and complete.

The calc is based on how the feat has always been treated since the initial days when it was planet level.
Bro Roshi’s feat was considered an outlier for straight 6 years and it was ok at last, just because it was considered like that for a long time doesn't mean it must be like that, but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back