• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memories of Nobody
  • Currently, the God Tiers scale above this calc, which assumes the dimensions of Soul Society and World of the Living to be merely planets. This is due to an infamous quote from Toshiro, “There’s no way a tunnel connecting two hoshi (celestial bodies) can be created naturally!!” However, there are multiple issues with this statement that I will now go into.
  • We accept those two aforementioned realms as pocket universes within the Garganta, yet in this instance with Memories of Nobody we contradict the accepted size of the realms and treat them as planets. This is due to mistakenly taking Toshiro’s statement to mean, in this instance, the realms are planets. That is not inherently the case, just because the Kyogoku is connecting the realms at two specific places (two planets), does not make the realms inherently planets. For example, if I grab someone by the hand and drag them around, I am pulling their entire being while only being connected at the hand, but if someone points out that two hands are connecting that doesn’t mean we are both only hands. Essentially, all Toshiro’s statement means is that the Kyogoku is connecting the dimensions at the two planets, it does not prove in any way that the Kyogoku is only dragging planets.
  • When Mayuri and Kisuke talk about the Kyogoku pulling Soul Society and World of the Living together, neither refer to them as planets. Kisuke states that both realms are in different dimensions. Then you’ll notice that when Mayuri asks for a status update, we are informed that it is the dimensions that are moving towards each other, not planets. This is further backed up, because Urahara informs us through dialogue and diagrams that this film sets the dimensions within the Dangai, and we see this in the camera view from Mayuri’s lab. Additionally, within World of the Living’s dimension we see the starry sky contained, opposed to the two red-black orbs being isolated planets which would indicate the stars we see are in some separate spacetime.
  • To sum up everything that’s been said regarding Memories of Nobody, we are directly told that it is the dimensions being pulled together, not the planets within them, and this is supported by the visuals. Properly calculating the feat here, we see the potency of the explosion is Multi-Galaxy. Currently, we scale the God Tiers above this explosion because Yhwach can destroy the boundaries (one of which is Dangai), and Dangai took no visible damage from this explosion, meanwhile Reio almost instantly destroyed Dangai and Yhwach absorbed that power.

All this is is an update of a calc we currently accept and use, but updating the values with the accepted realm sizes for SS and WotL. This would upscale Ichigo, Yhwach, and Aizen as their profiles suggest.
I disagree with this update, it's a collision of 2 planets previously shown earth surface and ss surface. senna AP can't be compared to them because she only withstands the collision of 2 planets by changing herself because it's hax from heredity. senna defeated by some fodder, if senna galaxy level. everything in Bleach should be galaxy level too

I disagree with this update, it's a collision of 2 planets previously shown earth surface and ss surface. senna AP can't be compared to them because she only withstands the collision of 2 planets by changing herself because it's hax from heredity. senna defeated by some fodder, if senna galaxy level. everything in Bleach should be galaxy level too
Bruh moment

also no, Senna tier 3 thing was made after she use all the power of the blanks that she can absorb, which nobody in the movie scales to

Last edited:
senna galaxy level is only in AP, it doesn't scale to all stats, and it don't scale to characters other than God tier, so this is not an outlier.

Argent from disbelief is not a reasoning

Also that tier is from where she uses the full power of ALL the blanks to make it possible, so no one but the god tiers scale to her

Huh?

They aren't planets and only 4 characters scale to senna's max out put in some shape or form. "Outlier" is taken care of by quite a few things actually.

The power comes from a portion of the flows of souls which canonically has Universal levels of power since it would literally destroy the universe. Yhwach only becomes this level after absorbing multiple pieces of the Soul King of which we know the prime soul king is also Universal. Weakend Soul King is currently listed as unknown.

Ichigo is currently undergoing a CRT to fix his justifications in relation to the new stat.

Being able to launch dimensions hard enough to destroy them is not a valid point here when gravity is what's doing most of the work in this case. Going by the scans you provided here, the blanks were just to give them a push towards each other and they would've collided under gravity.
Also just wanted to clarify. This isn't true at all. Mayuri flat out states that the blanks were generating enough pulling force such that both the dimensions would collapse and be destroyed on collision with each other. The only time gravity comes into play was at the end when Ichigo and co. managed to save Senna and scientists were expecting the collision to stop due to it but the universes were still moving towards each other and were not stopping. This was when Senna used her final explosions to stop them. So I would argue it is the opposite, most of work was done by the force exerted by the blanks not gravity.

1- Those are not planets, it's accepted here that both dimensions are universes. Disagree? cool go and make another thread to talk about that, clearly you have not read the thread, it's stated by Kisuke and Mayuri that those are the dimensions, not the planets so yeah.

senna defeated by some fodder, if senna galaxy level. everything in Bleach should be galaxy level too
2- Rewatch the movie again.

1- Those are not planets, it's accepted here that both dimensions are universes. Disagree? cool go and make another thread to talk about that, clearly you have not read the thread, it's stated by Kisuke and Mayuri that those are the dimensions, not the planets so yeah.

2- Rewatch the movie again.
it's two planets, because the beginning of the world of bleach came from 1 planet that was separated due to chaos, they divided it into 3 parts which allowed ss, hueco to be in another dimension and the initial world was earth/living world.

Bauba I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not, but to clarify your confusion.

The realms are accepted as universal in size, Senna performs those movie feats using the blanks and the realms, she only scales when using the blanks.

I implore you to familiarize yourself with what is accepted with Bleach here on site before making such comments.

create a texas sized dimension in an instant, it's likely small planet level to planet level
Yeah no that's not how things work. The realms have repeatedly been confirmed to be universal in size, argument from incredulity isn't gonna work here. This was done on Cyberblader's Bleach God Tier CRT thread. Go there and see for yourself.

Also what's with the "create a texas sized dimension in an instant" thing? That's not how we do Creation feats.

Bauba I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not, but to clarify your confusion.

The realms are accepted as universal in size, Senna performs those movie feats using the blanks and the realms, she only scales when using the blanks.

I implore you to familiarize yourself with what is accepted with Bleach here on site before making such comments.
nah he is saying that the original world was a planet and Reio divided it to 3 planets

Senna isn’t even strong lol, did you even watch the movie? Senna was able to perform that feat because she absorbed countless souls inside herself and released that energy all at once. Base Senna isnt stronger than a normal shinigami. If you are here to troll you should stop immediately, because you are spreading blatantly wrong informations.

I'd request people to not close the thread while the question hasn't been answered and delete the derailing comments if there are any.

Again, I asked how do we treat the Bleach cosmology currently and I got no answer for that. Is there a thread for it? Because the thread I linked doesn't treat the cosmology in the same way as this thread is making it out to be. For the gravity to be pulling those two orbs, they need to be in the same universe and not separated by a wall made of different spacetime, something that is not the case currently afaik.

Mayuri flat out states that the blanks were generating enough pulling force such that both the dimensions would collapse and be destroyed on collision with each other.
Unless I am missing something, this is not the case. Mayuri only states that the force will be strong enough to pull both worlds into a collision, and we know gravity is playing a role in that, so it is already factored in the statement. It's like me saying that I can generate a strong enough force to dislodge a big rock from a cliff and it will eventually collide with the ground and be destroyed. Doesn't mean my own force is strong enough to destroy the rock.

Anyway, since this is not the main point, it will count as a derailment. I am only interested in knowing how we treat the cosmology currently. Since the conclusions in this thread and the previous thread where it was discussed seem contradictory, and that affects the calc.

they are not contradictory. SK was low 2-c because his stabilization was treated as also supporting garganta which was argued as a low 2-c structure, Yhwach scaled from absorbing that and so on and so forth. That no longer applies after the original downgrade crt. There are no contradictions here and arc has already posted twice in this thread that the realms cannot be separate space times. There is nothing new to discuss.

Actually at that point we only know it’s the Blanks. When the statement about the realm bust occurs it is in sole reference to the power of the Blanks.
I think that's why we have context in the movie later. One statement in isolation doesn't mean anything, you need to look at the whole thing to get a better perspective. But again, not the point.

they are not contradictory.
So for clarification, you are saying that the entire Bleach cosmos is one big universe which contains the WotL and SS (currently treated as observable universe-sized orbs) among other things and all of it shares the same spacetime?

I'd request people to not close the thread while the question hasn't been answered and delete the derailing comments if there are any.

Again, I asked how do we treat the Bleach cosmology currently and I got no answer for that. Is there a thread for it? Because the thread I linked doesn't treat the cosmology in the same way as this thread is making it out to be. For the gravity to be pulling those two orbs, they need to be in the same universe and not separated by a wall made of different spacetime, something that is not the case currently afaik.
The garganta holding all the realms is considered as a Low 2C structure which is why Reio's current rating is 3A to Low 2C.

Unless I am missing something, this is not the case. Mayuri only states that the force will be strong enough to pull both worlds into a collision, and we know gravity is playing a role in that, so it is already factored in the statement. It's like me saying that I can generate a strong enough force to dislodge a big rock from a cliff and it will eventually collide with the ground and be destroyed. Doesn't mean my own force is strong enough to destroy the rock.
I didn't argue that gravity never played a role. My main gripe was the statement that Gravity played the MAJOR role and the blanks simply gave a PUSH to start the process. This is not true.

The main reason why Mayuri and the others even decided to go save Senna is because they wanted to stop the universes from colliding. If as you stated the blanks just gave a push and gravity was what lead to the entire thing there would be no purpose in stopping the blanks since gravity would have still brought the two realms to collision. The fact that Mayuri and scientists believed that stopping the process of Senna merging with the blanks would stop the movement of the universes in and of itself proves that the major factor behind the movement was the blanks and not gravity. In fact they even employed an entire cannon to nuke the Kogyouku where the blanks were merging with Senna incase Ichigo and co. couldn't save her on time.

Edit: Iirc Mayuri and the others were surprised that the universes didn't stop moving even after Ichigo stopped the merging of the blanks and saved Senna which is why Senna had to come in and use the explosion to stop it. Also to add on it wasn't just a push from the blanks, it was a constant pulling/contracting force due to all the banks gathering towards one spot.

Last edited:
Being that gravity only accounts for 3-C energy logically speaking the Blanks account for the other basically 3-A energy, that comes from being capable of destroy 1 to 2 realms (multiple realm destruction = 3-A = Blanks + maybe gravity -> Blanks = 3-A - 3-C is still 3-A pm). If we wanted to go that route, but we settled on the calc as a lowball.

More or less, except for Dangai, that’s separate.
So if dangai is a separate spacetime that's in between the two orbs, how does the gravity work its way through it?

So if dangai is a separate spacetime that's in between the two orbs, how does the gravity work its way through it?
Movie takes place within the Dangai. Aka the Dangai isn’t separating anything during the movie.

And as TOAA said, Blanks did create a direct link between realms.

The main reason why Mayuri and the others even decided to go save Senna is because they wanted to stop the universes from colliding. If as you stated the blanks just gave a push and gravity was the thing that lead to the entire thing there would be no purpose in stopping the blanks since gravity would have still brought the two realms to collision.
That's not how gravity works at all. The two realms are already in a stable position, just how all the planets in the solar system remain in stable positions with respect to the sun. If you generate enough force to dislodge it from its stable position, it will eventually collide due to experiencing greater gravitational force than normal until you push them apart again. But again, not the point, so nothing will come out of discussing it.

Movie takes place within the Dangai. Aka the Dangai isn’t separating anything during the movie.
So like, according to the cosmos, dangai separates the WotL and SS. If the movie depicts both realms to be within dangai, as you say, is it a retcon to the cosmology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back