• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AnonymousBlank A question here. This would imply that the connection still exists after the movie. Why are we assuming that Senna's explosions pushed the worlds apart? I don't see any mention of such in the movie. It seemed to me that the explosions just finished the unfinished task of the Kidou Cannon and destroyed the Kyogoku completely, thus no more facilitating the attraction between the worlds.
Eh, no since at the end of the movie all of gates disapears and the realms are outside the dangai once more

Cus we are told in the movie that her explosion is what separated them so not an assumption...

Went and checked the scenes again to make sure, I see no mention that the force of her explosions is what pushed the worlds apart. Also, if the force of her explosions was so powerful as to literally push those worlds at super speed, it would certainly destroy some part of it because of that magnificent impact. Seems to me that her explosions finished what the Kidou Cannon started, destroyed the connection, and the worlds went back to normal as a result.

Went and checked the scenes again to make sure, I see no mention that the force of her explosions is what pushed the worlds apart. Also, if the force of her explosions was so powerful as to literally push those worlds at super speed, it would certainly destroy some part of it because of that magnificent impact. Seems to me that her explosions finished what the Kidou Cannon started, destroyed the connection, and the worlds went back to normal as a result.
Are u using the movie with the yellow subs? Cus those are not the official ones

I hadn't considered this possibility before. I will rewatch that part of the movie to see if it makes sense.

yeah no.
decided to rent the film. here is what the official says:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

If we go with akm's interpretation, the above makes no sense. The sudden removal of the kyogoku would not push the realms backwards, and not to that degree. It also wouldnt stop the collision

That's exactly what it said in the version I watched. Point still stands.
But it says that because of the explosions both realms are moving to their places why are you saying this :
I see no mention that the force of her explosions is what pushed the worlds apart. Also, if the force of her explosions was so powerful as to literally push those worlds at super speed, it would certainly destroy some part of it because of that magnificent impact. Seems to me that her explosions finished what the Kidou Cannon started, destroyed the connection, and the worlds went back to normal as a result.

If we go with akm's interpretation, the above makes no sense. The sudden removal of the kyogoku would not push the realms backwards, and not to that degree. It also wouldnt stop the collision
If you consider that the existence of Kyogoku was the very thing causing the attraction and facilitating the gravity to work, it being gone would stop that and the realms should retain their stable positions once again.

If you consider that the existence of Kyogoku was the very thing causing the attraction and facilitating the gravity to work, it being gone would stop that and the realms should retain their stable positions once again.
Exept that is not what happened... the thing causing the dimensions to get inside the dangai on the first place was the blanks which where pulling them towards each other

They use the cannon however that would not change anything cus at that point the dimensions where still inside dangai and so close that the gravity would make them collide

This is when senna uses the blanks full power inside the dangai to repel both dimensions outside the dangai and into their original position

no they wouldnt. The gravity kicks off because of the proximity of the realms to each other, but it obviously didnt start the journey of the realms. How does removing the gravity that manifests late in the game shoot the realms backwards and stop them conveniently back in the original location. Also they never mention her explosion destroying the valley as the reason.

This is seemingly relevant.

Even if we were to consider AKM's theory that Senna just destroyed the Valley of screams the universes would have just halted moving. Thats clearly not what happens in the movie. Both the universes were pushed back to their respective stable positions. Yeah makes no sense.

Either way the explosion pushed back 2 universes as shown and mentioned in the movie.

Why are we still going at this? Cyber posted 3 scans that completely debunk that theory, its a clear statement there

Also they never mention her explosion destroying the valley as the reason.
It's very blatantly implied though. Their very first attempt to stop the collision was literally to remove Kyogoku from the equation using the Kidou Cannon, meaning that its destruction would make everything normal. But it failed to destroy it. Then Senna jumped in the connection and released all the energy, creating numerous explosions. Logically, it would imply that she finished the task.

How does removing the gravity that manifests late in the game shoot the realms backwards and stop them conveniently back in the original location.
As for this, removing the Kyogoku would mean that the realms are under no external force. As everything in nature, they would go from an unstable state to their stable states. It certainly makes more sense than assuming that the impact of giant explosions so strong to push universes to such a degree would leave them unscathed.

As for this, removing the Kyogoku would mean that the realms are under no external force. As everything in nature, they would go from an unstable state to their stable states. It certainly makes more sense than assuming that the impact of giant explosions so strong to push universes to such a degree would leave them unscathed.
Yeah no. Mayuri explicitly states that both realms are MOVING back to their respective positions keyword being moving back meaning they were pushed back by the force. He did'nt just say they were stable now. We even see the universes moving away from each other.

So let me repeat again they were pushed back by the explosion.
Edit: Cyber has already posted scans of this here. It's clear as it gets.

It's very blatantly implied though. Their very first attempt to stop the collision was literally to remove Kyogoku from the equation using the Kidou Cannon, meaning that its destruction would make everything normal. But it failed to destroy it. Then Senna jumped in the connection and released all the energy, creating numerous explosions. Logically, it would imply that she finished the task.

it is not implied, they have different context.

Kido cannon: Blanks are bring the realms together, so solution nuke the blanks to kingdom come.

gravity manifests AFTER this.

Senna: Last ditch effort to save everything, cause explosions all through out the dangai (which makes solely nuking the kyogoku utter nonsense). We are then told the realms are moving back BECAUSE of the explosions. The realms dont naturally move, not without soul cycle slamming, which this is not

Exept that it fall flat as we are told in the movie that they were still on a coalition path die to their closeness and the gravity

"Assuming a giant explosion separated them"

That's not an assumption we are literaly told that the explosion is what is pushing them back....

gravity manifests AFTER this.
Exept that it fall flat as we are told in the movie that they were still on a coalition path die to their closeness and the gravity
Except that we established in the recent discussion that Kyogoku itself was facilitating the gravity to work. Otherwise, we go back to the point about how gravity is unquantifiable across Dangai.

What's the point to this, AKM Sama is never going to change his mind no matter what he's told, I think that's become pretty obvious given that he has singlehandedly dragged this thread out for 8 pages.

He's clearly outvoted by the staff, what reason is there to continue this other than letting AKM Sama stonewall? Six or seven staff members agree and only he disagrees, end this already.

Blanks can launch dimensions hard enough to destroy one if not both -> Senna's explosion is all the energy of the Blanks -> destroying 1 to 2 3-A dimensions is uh 3-A
I mean, we already discussed this point and I gave my reasons as to why I disagree because it ignores the consideration of gravitational force altogether.

Except that we established in the recent discussion that Kyogoku itself was facilitating the gravity to work. Otherwise, we go back to the point about how gravity is unquantifiable across Dangai.
go with this for a moment. Removing the kyogoku still wouldnt do what the end of the film shows. The realms are close as heck. Sudden removal of the kyogoku wouldnt push them to the start position

I mean, we already discussed this point and I gave my reasons as to why I disagree because it ignores the consideration of gravitational force altogether.
There is no gravitational pull at the start

The thing that got the dimensions inside the dangai and was gonna slam them to destroy them where the blanks, not the gravity of the dimensions
The gravity was only playing a small part after the cannon was fire, which the cannon did nothing to stop the coalition nor slow it down

Senna busting the full power of the blanks to separate them is the thing that did the job

Destroying 2 3-A dimensions = 2x 3-A = total energy = Blanks + Gravity -> 2x 3-A - 3-C = 3-A.

TLDR: it's still 3-A
I have some issues with this perspective on it. I can get into it more tomorrow if it is being seriously proposed.

What's the point to this, AKM Sama is never going to change his mind no matter what he's told, I think that's become pretty obvious given that he has singlehandedly dragged this thread out for 8 pages.
Hey now, I was gone for half of this thread. And assuming that I will never change my stance if provided sufficient evidence is poisoning the well. Same can be said about anybody who argues for any side. And not to mention new points were brought up after majority staff commented here which were not in consideration when they agreed.

Hey now, I was gone for half of this thread. And assuming that I will never change my stance if provided sufficient evidence is poisoning the well. Same can be said about anybody who argues for any side. And not to mention new points were brought up after majority staff commented here which were not in consideration when they agreed.
No new points have been brought up, you're just fabricating more arguments out of nothing to keep the thread going, you're clearly not going to let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back