• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very simple analogy for the realms being pulled together within the Dangai is two golf balls being pulled together in a fish tank.

Gimme a week I’m 130 miles away from my computer on vacation atm lmao I’m doing all this from phone.

I mean I can’t get a scan atm because I’m not at my computer.

However, this conversation is high key not relevant to the feat, let me explain.

In the movie, the 3-A realms are pulled together threatening to destroy both in a collision, and all this occurs within the same larger space. Regardless of what this “larger space” is, is irrelevant, all that matters is that they’re within the same “larger space”. The “larger space” could quite literally be a giant cardboard box for all it matters.

Uh, I dont know if this part shows a better context, but several times its shown that the realms are being merged and connected, as several ''holes'' connecting the realms is being made, this part shows one of them

@AKM sama

This is the very premise of the film.
Premise of the film is they are being dragged together in the Dangai as Cyber says.

If you don’t want to watch the movie, read this:
I mean I can’t get a scan atm because I’m not at my computer.

However, this conversation is high key not relevant to the feat, let me explain.

In the movie, the 3-A realms are pulled together threatening to destroy both in a collision, and all this occurs within the same larger space. Regardless of what this “larger space” is, is irrelevant, all that matters is that they’re within the same “larger space”. The “larger space” could quite literally be a giant cardboard box for all it matters.

A lot of time would be save if u just watched the movie
You'd probably get the answer to your questions if you just watched the movie, it's only 90 minutes long.
So when are we going to start writing in our profiles "7-B All Might (Watch the show)" as justification? A normal user coming to the website doesn't have to watch the movie or any show to get the reasoning for any rating. Same goes for people on threads. If something is relevant to the rating directly, it needs to be made clear to people, that's the point of having threads and discussing with people to make sure everything checks out instead of going "watch the show, you'll know".

I get what you're trying to say. My question here is very easy to understand. According to the manga, WotL and SS are not inside the "larger space" that is the dangai. Dangai is simply a structure that connects the two worlds. You are claiming that both worlds are pushed inside the dangai in the movie by the blanks. I am only asking for a scan that confirms this, because something like this is very essential for the calc's logic. And if you are busy, take your time (I am too). Somebody else can provide the scan.

So when are we going to start writing in our profiles "7-B All Might (Watch the show)" as justification? A normal user coming to the website doesn't have to watch the movie or any show to get the reasoning for any rating. Same goes for people on threads. If something is relevant to the rating directly, it needs to be made clear to people, that's the point of having threads and discussing with people to make sure everything checks out instead of going "watch the show, you'll know".
Weak straw man, I never said that.

I just think it would save everyone here a lot of time if you watched the movie, instead of trying to stonewall this thread by shooting in the dark with irrelevant questions and wasting other peoples time.

This is exactly what happens when a staff member with zero knowledge on the threads premise tries to debunk it, your earliest posts in this thread speak for themselves.

and then of course when senna does the feat both realms are in the dangai:
unknown_4.png

Weak straw man, I never said that.

I just think it would save everyone here a lot of time if you watched the movie, instead of trying to stonewall this thread by shooting in the dark with irrelevant questions and wasting other peoples time.

This is exactly what happens when a staff member with zero knowledge on the threads premise tries to debunk it, your earliest posts in this thread speak for themselves.
I agree with the bold part, but I do think that AKM is just trying to understand how exactly the feat happens, not necessarily to debunk it.

I agree with the bold part, but I do think that AKM is just trying to understand how exactly the feat happens, not necessarily to debunk it.
The thread concluded though, if he just wanted answers for reasons and had no intention of debunking the thread, he could have just PM'd Arc instead of reopening a concluded thread.

0:32 to 3:25

2:30 to 4:10
Thanks for the videos but it only states what is known. That the dangai is in between the two worlds that connects them and makes sure that they don't touch. Nowhere does it state that both worlds were pushed inside it.

and then of course when senna does the feat both realms are in the dangai:
The explosions took place in the dangai which is in between both worlds. I mean, of course, to put them back in place you'd need to separate them from between. Still nothing suggests that both worlds are in the dangai.

so is everything covered then? Focus should be on concluding the other 3 open bleach crts
Let's not rush it. I think important points are being ignored simply so that this thread can be concluded fast.

I can't even.

Ok so the world s are going to slam into each other and they've been interconnected through the dangai by the kyogoku. It pushes them towards each other and the explosion happens right before they slam into each other inside of this giant structure.kyogoku is gone by this point and we are explicitly told that the gravity is finishing the job of slamming them. They are in the dangai at that point.

I see what you're saying and I get it now. Just to state what we have discussed, the WotL is treated as our real life universe, and SS is also similar to it, and they both are inside the dangai in the movie that is a different spacetime according to Arc.

Having established that, I'm quoting DT:

"If they are not part of the same space then normal gravity, which can only "travel" through 3 spatial dimensions, couldn't pull them together. That's simply since by travelling in the regular 3 directions we have the gravity of Earth wouldn't be allowed to reach Soul Society. Instead you would need a gravity that can go in more directions, like going through an extra direction offered by Dangai. Four directions would mean we aren't dealing with normal gravity anymore, though. The inverse square law, which our normal gravity obeys since it spreads through 3 directions/dimensions, wouldn't hold for something that goes through 4. What this means is that calcing this feat like that wouldn't work."

I wanted to clarify all the points first because I noticed that this was largely ignored. The argument here is that all the matter in the living world (like planets, stars, etc.) are exerting a gravitational pull on all the matter of SS and vice-versa, while according to physics, all the matter in the universe exert some kind of gravitational pull on each other too (this is our normal real life gravitation force). Although, the normal force of gravitation that travels inside the regular 3 directions of the living world wouldn't go through a whole another spacetime.

To dumb it down, a star in WotL can exert a normal gravitational force on another star in WotL, but it won't be able to exert the same on a star in SS if there is a whole different space time in between (since the force would need to travel in the spacetime of dangai in addition to the spacetime of WotL and SS.).

(My questions were/are important because they had to do with the fundamental aspect of the calc's logic and it would have been much easier if they are answered without extra chatter.)

Last edited:
There is not a whole spacetime between SS and WotL during the events of the movie.

We clearly see they are inside Dangai. This is possible due to a Kyogoku forming within and dragging them inside.

The issue seems to be “barrier of spacetime is between them” but that quite literally isn’t the case in the movie. We’ve been saying that for literal days.

Uhhh

I literally asked the question to you so that there is no misunderstanding: "So for clarification, you are saying that the entire Bleach cosmos is one big universe which contains the WotL and SS (currently treated as observable universe-sized orbs) among other things and all of it shares the same spacetime?"

To which you replied: "More or less, except for Dangai, that’s separate."

If the dangai is a separate spacetime than the normal one found in WotL and SS, how is there not a whole different spacetime in between the worlds when they are in dangai (the separate spacetime)?

If it helps your understanding the two dimensions are also linked together by the Kyogoku physically connecting them.

I... don't think you're getting what I am saying. Yes, they are in the dangai, I already acknowledged that.

But...

A star in WotL can exert a normal gravitational force on another star in WotL since they are in the same spacetime, but it won't be able to exert the same on a star in SS if there is another spacetime (of dangai) in between, since the force would need to travel in the spacetime of dangai in addition to the spacetime of WotL/SS.

Dangai isn’t in between them during the events of the movie.

The only reason the events of the movie occur is because the Dangai is no longer separating them. It’s a pivotal plot point.

Forgive me if I wasn’t clear early, they are in Dangai, physically connecting by the Kyogoku. Kyogoku is providing a medium for them to physically interact.

If it’s easier to understand we could always go by the movie statements that say the Blanks can launch the two dimensions into each other hard enough to destroy at least one likely both of them. Which would be straight up universal.

Last edited:
Forgive me if I wasn’t clear early, they are in Dangai, physically connecting by the Kyogoku. Kyogoku is providing a medium for them to physically interact.
Obviously you weren't clear earlier. Now that you're saying Kyogoku is the medium for them to physically interact, Cyber stated right above that Kyogoku was gone by the time gravity was finishing the job and he even posted a screencap where it's not there anymore.

I already addressed the Blanks part but I don't think that is relevant to this thread, like people have been saying. This is only for the calc and discussing whether the calc is usable or not. If there are still arguments after this, I will address them later so I'd appreciate people don't derail it or rush to close it.

I’ll get back to you when I get time.

Also, if you’re going to address plot points of the movie it does help if you refresh and watch the movie. And before I hear “I shouldn’t have to watch the movie” or something similar, you wouldn’t go present research on something you haven’t studied in. Don’t bring in confusion on narrative plot points because you don’t know the source material, and don’t expect everyone to have the time to indulge and give you an in depth plot synopsis.

This has been accepted by virtually every knowledgeable verse member that has weighed in. That should be telling in and of itself.

That being said, if after you refresh yourself on the source material and still have questions, by all means ask away.

So until changes are made, according to the currently accepted cosmology now, I take it that this calc is invalid to use then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back