• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0407-017.png
0408-004.png

This information was ignored when using the calc and should be taken into consideration.

If you are going to comment on the Dangai, and cannot be bothered to watch the movie and know that the Blanks connected the dimensions, then don’t comment at all.

wait.... the hole was still present at the end? That means the kyogoku would still be intact after the kido cannon fired.. which means arc was correct
Lmao I’ve been saying this for days. For whatever reason people are still acting like the Dangai was separating the dimensions, ignoring the entire premise of the movie.

Please, don’t take my word for it, take the unanimous agreement from knowledgeable members, and the movie’s word for it.

If you are going to comment on the Dangai, and cannot be bothered to watch the movie and know that the Blanks connected the dimensions, then don’t comment at all.

Lmao I’ve been saying this for days. For whatever reason people are still acting like the Dangai was separating the dimensions, ignoring the entire premise of the movie.

Please, don’t take my word for it, take the unanimous agreement from knowledgeable members, and the movie’s word for it.
The Dangai is a straw between two baseballs and the Blanks pulled the baseballs inside the straw, making it bigger. I think that is what Akm isn't getting.

For the 600th time,
The
Blanks
Were
Connecting
The
Dimensions
Making
It
So
The
Dangai
Wasnt
Separating
Them.

Forgive me if I come off as annoyed for having to repeat the premise of the movie for multiple days. Apple we all know how the Dangai usually functions, but it wasn’t operating as per usual during the movie due to the Blanks and the entire plot. Read this post:
I think this video is all we really need.
  • Ichigo physically dives into the Valley through a hole that connects the two at the start.
  • Mayuri tells us that the Blanks have the power to slam the two universes together and destroy one or both at 4:23
  • Yama tells us that SS and the Valley are directly connected at 4:36
The movement of the two universes are due to the Blanks' power and the gravity only comes into play when the two are physically connected by the Valley. The talk about the cosmology isn't needed at all for this CRT. If AKM feels the Cosmology is wonky, he can open a Question Thread or a CRT to address his questions/issues but it doesn't matter here at all.

We're not done yet. Please have some patience. If you're making some point, at least let me acknowledge or respond. I was going to ask if the Kyogoku was still there, then it had to be destroyed by someone else or the movie would have kept repeating since the two worlds would always be connected by it.

After reviewing the information, the bits don't add up.

When the Kidou Cannon was fired, this was said:

Screenshot_77.png

After the rescue was successful and they made it out in time, this was said:

Screenshot_78.png

This states that it was already disappearing, owning to everybody's happiness.

Moments later we are told this:

Screenshot_80.png

Screenshot_79.png

If appears to me that their plan of destroying the Kyogoku that was connecting the worlds was a success as it was already disappearing. This information was the reason for everybody's celebration. However, the worlds had already crossed the safe distance by that point and started attracting each other. And we don't see the Kyogoku in said scene. Neither is there any mention of it afterwards.

If the Kyogoku was still actively pulling the worlds closer, people wouldn't rejoice at the fact that they averted the danger by destroying it (it was already disappearing) and we would have seen it in the scene in between the worlds.

In case it still existed, the only alternative would be where it gets destroyed by Senna's explosions. Which in turn would ultimately result in the absence of the gravitational force and the worlds returning to stable position.

EDIT: In case more comments are made, I'll respond to them later, or at least acknowledge them and concede if they make enough sense. So don't ask for this thread to be closed.

AKM your confusion stems from assuming that once the structure of the Kyogoku “disappears” that the Blanks disappear with it.

I think this video is all we really need.
  • Ichigo physically dives into the Valley through a hole that connects the two at the start.
  • Mayuri tells us that the Blanks have the power to slam the two universes together and destroy one or both at 4:23
  • Yama tells us that SS and the Valley are directly connected at 4:36
The movement of the two universes are due to the Blanks' power and the gravity only comes into play when the two are physically connected by the Valley. The talk about the cosmology isn't needed at all for this CRT. If AKM feels the Cosmology is wonky, he can open a Question Thread or a CRT to address his questions/issues but it doesn't matter here at all.
If you examine this post, you’ll see the Blanks are still connecting the WotL and SS.

The Blanks are also still more than well and fine considering how Senna says she’ll make use of all the Blanks energy, implying they’re all still there.

The Kyogoku lost form sure, but the Blanks still kept the dimensions connected.

Allow me a brief summary of the events before Cyber and I give an in depth breakdown later.

Blanks coalesce into a Kyogoku connecting the two dimensions beginning to pull them together -> Kido canon is fired at the Kyogoku -> Kyogoku loses form but the Blanks remain keeping the dimensions connecting -> said connection allows gravity to pick up where the Blanks left off continuing to pull the dimensions together -> Senna jumps through the connection of the Blanks and WotL to enter the space connecting the realms -> Senna uses all the energy of the Blanks to push the dimensions back to their usual spots whilst they’re still connected.

What allows the main plot/issue of the movie to occur is the connection the Blanks create between the realms.

We're not done yet. Please have some patience. If you're making some point, at least let me acknowledge or respond. I was going to ask if the Kyogoku was still there, then it had to be destroyed by someone else or the movie would have kept repeating since the two worlds would always be connected by it.

Screenshot_77.png

Screenshot_78.png

Screenshot_80.png

Screenshot_79.png

If appears to me that their plan of destroying the Kyogoku that was connecting the worlds was a success as it was already disappearing. This information was the reason for everybody's celebration. However, the worlds had already crossed the safe distance by that point and started attracting each other. And we don't see the Kyogoku in said scene. Neither is there any mention of it afterwards.

If the Kyogoku was still actively pulling the worlds closer, people wouldn't rejoice at the fact that they averted the danger by destroying it (it was already disappearing) and we would have seen it in the scene in between the worlds.

In case it still existed, the only alternative would be where it gets destroyed by Senna's explosions. Which in turn would ultimately result in the absence of the gravitational force and the worlds returning to stable position.

EDIT: In case more comments are made, I'll respond to them later, or at least acknowledge them and concede if they make enough sense. So don't ask for this thread to be closed.
Video for reference
Okay so when the cannon is fired, they say that the Valley is collapsing (4:08), not that it had collapsed. All of the Shinigami have time to escape the Valley even though a bunch of them are still in fights (7:20). We are then told that Senna was rescued (Senna being in the center of the Valley is the reason for the merge) and that it is still collapsing. We then find out that the three worlds are still on course to collide (9:24) where they even say that the Valley was had expanded too much (this means it still exists).

Conclusion, the Valley didn’t finish falling apart yet and was still intact enough to link SS and WotL. Senna then proceeds to blow it up to separate the two worlds (halfway through this vid).

Screenshot_77.png

Screenshot_78.png

Screenshot_80.png

Screenshot_79.png

Kyogoku is the Valley of Screams dimension. The Blanks (souls without memories) are the ones that have the power pulled the dimensions, Senna use their energy to make the feat. AKM the Kyogoku pulling the dimensions together is not a thing and is not mentioned anywhere on the scans you posted. The blanks surviving the kido cannon while the Kyogoku is destroyed would be a durability feat for them.

I have some things but I'll wait for Arc to finish his point with Cyber as he stated earlier. Although I should point out that there is discrepancy in the translations.

It’ll probably be a little less than a week.

As far as discrepancies go, the only one I can see is misinterpreting “the Kyogoku is disappearing”. But that isn’t a contradiction:
A) the structure of the Valley did “disappear” but the Blanks remained nonetheless keeping the dimensions connected.
B) the scout/reporter could just be wrong, he’s a fallible character.

If you watch the movie you’ll see the connection created from the Kyogoku/Blanks doesn’t disappear until Senna moves the realms back to their starting position. However, Cyber and I will provide the scans for such in the near future.

If you could point out the discrepancies with the translations that give you issue, that would be helpful.

That said the words don't matter at all since none of them say that the Valley has disappeared/collapsed, just that it is in the process of doing so. Since they don't tell us anything more, lets take a look at the visual cues for the Valley connecting SS and WotL, the same ones that hinted at its existence the entire movie.
  • Here we see the Shinigami celebrating their "victory" but we also see the viewing lens in SS' night sky which still shows us the same river bank in Karakura.
  • Another screenshot of it just for consistency.
  • Most blatant showing yet.
  • Lens still exists while all the chaos is going down.
  • A much cleaner view of the lens while shit is going down.
  • The WotL/Karakura is connected by the glowing hole in the river. Owo, what's this weirdly familiar light from under the bridge?
  • A partial view of the portal.
  • Now they just showing us the portal. Almost like the Valley still exists.
  • Would post more with sassy lines but my imgur is messing up so I can't do it anymore probably for the best tbh
Oops, I was wrong. We do get statements of its existence still being a fact. Renji straight up wonders if it didn't stop. Not a direct statement like if it was from someone like Kisuke or Mayuri but narrative implication is that the Valley still exists and is still gonna collide the worlds.

Seeing as we blatantly see the signs of the Valley's existence and, more importantly, its physical connection to WotL and SS after the cannon was fired, after Senna was removed, have Renji basically say its still happening and a translation mentions that it still exists, I feel its fairly safe to assume the Valley was still around and still connected to SS and WotL. Wild, I know.

I hope I'm not late for the party, but when analyzing the calculation in detail, I noticed some inconsistencies with the scenario presented in the film.

Gravitational potential energy can also be understood as the work performed by the gravitational force.

Work = final KE - initial KE
3.68e+68 = final KE - 0
Final KE = 3.68e+68J

KE = 1/2 * m * v²
3.68e+68 = 1/2 * 3e+53 * v^2
3.68e+68 = 1.5e+53 * v^2
3.68e+68 / 1.5e+53 = v^2
v^2 = 2.45333e+15
v = 49531101.340 m/s

I'm not scaling inverted kinetic energy or anything like that, just demonstrating the inefficiency of the method used.
In short, only under gravitational influence the FINAL SPEED of the dimensions would be only 49531101 m/s, if we hypothetically used this value as the average velocity, the dimensions would still take over 200 BILLION years to reach their final state.

It's clear that the Blanks were exerting a force in the same direction and feeling as the gravitational force, and this caused the dimensions to move all that distance in just a few days. Blanks caused dimensions to move faster than light, so this should be quantifiable as a Universal level.

Soo if I'm getting this right, for the feat to be 3C those dimensions should be moving at that speed which will take 200 billion years to accomplish the destruction of one or both, but since they crossed that distance in some days it means the speed was much much faster and it will qualify the feat to be Universal level?

Soo if I'm getting this right, for the feat to be 3C those dimensions should be moving at that speed which will take 200 billion years to accomplish the destruction of one or both, but since they crossed that distance in some days it means the speed was much much faster and it will qualify the feat to be Universal level?
Ye, that's what he is saying

It's consistent with DT saying that "launching two things hard enough to destroy said things warrants scaling to said things". To which KT and Mitch both agreed that it should be universal.

Okay.

Which staff members have commented in this thread earlier? I should probably send a notification to them.

Thank you.
I hope I'm not late for the party, but when analyzing the calculation in detail, I noticed some inconsistencies with the scenario presented in the film.

Gravitational potential energy can also be understood as the work performed by the gravitational force.

Work = final KE - initial KE
3.68e+68 = final KE - 0
Final KE = 3.68e+68J

KE = 1/2 * m * v²
3.68e+68 = 1.5e+53 * v^2
3.68e+68 / 1.5e+53 = v^2
v^2 = 2.45333e+15
v = 49531101.340 m/s

I'm not scaling inverted kinetic energy or anything like that, just demonstrating the inefficiency of the method used.
In short, only under gravitational influence the FINAL SPEED of the dimensions would be only 49531101 m/s, if we hypothetically used this value as the average velocity, the dimensions would still take over 200 BILLION years to reach their final state.

It's clear that the Blanks were exerting a force in the same direction and feeling as the gravitational force, and this caused the dimensions to move all that distance in just a few days. Blanks caused dimensions to move faster than light, so this should be quantifiable as a Universal level.
@AKM sama @DemonGodMitchAubin @KingTempest @LordGriffin1000 @DontTalkDT @Damage3245

What do you think about this?

@AnonymousBlank That makes sense. While the Kyogoku was disappearing, it held its form long enough to still facilitate the movement of the worlds.

Senna jumps through the connection of the Blanks and WotL to enter the space connecting the realms -> Senna uses all the energy of the Blanks to push the dimensions back to their usual spots whilst they’re still connected.
A question here. This would imply that the connection still exists after the movie. Why are we assuming that Senna's explosions pushed the worlds apart? I don't see any mention of such in the movie. It seemed to me that the explosions just finished the unfinished task of the Kidou Cannon and destroyed the Kyogoku completely, thus no more facilitating the attraction between the worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back