• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In practice, aren't both similar? They're attractive forces?

I just want to check with DT if it is legit.
The only difference is that the energy produced from the Blanks can destroy the two dimensions wherein the energy from gravity only produces 3-C energy.

With the Blanks we are directly told their “yield” per se. And even if it’s overtime, Senna can take all that energy and release it at once anyhow. So it’s a non issue.

Like the Blanks can either do it casually over an ~hour, or Senna can manipulate them to release it instantaneously.

In practice, aren't both similar? They're attractive forces?

I just want to check with DT if it is legit.
Wouldn’t an at least 3C (calc & current explanation), possibly 3A (scans about the collision) work for you?
or what are you inclined to accept, just the calc?

I’m fine with going with just the 3-C calc for now.

If Yhwach, Aizen, and Ichigo’s profiles are unlocked I can apply the changes.
Wait, I think you should post the reasons why they are not counted as planets and the link of this crt in your blog, I say this because most people on social media lynch the wiki so badly, they (I'm not saying for all) don't even try to investigate the causes and therefore, they can't quite see all the evidence. (Well, this situation is higher for Bleach) Also, I don't want a bad policy against you by social media.... So please add the all proofs in your blog

Wait, I think you should post the reasons why they are not counted as planets and the link of this crt in your blog, I say this because most people on social media lynch the wiki so badly, they (I'm not saying for all) don't even try to investigate the causes and therefore, they can't quite see all the evidence. (Well, this situation is higher for Bleach) Also, I don't want a bad policy against you by social media.... So please add the all proofs in your blog
Pardon, Arc's French. What he meant to say was that the worlds size was already accepted in another thread and we are not discussing this here. You can ask a link to that thread but we are not having another off-topic discussion, however, you are free to make a new CRT about the realms size.

While I appreciate the sentiment, and pardon my French here, I do not give a **** if social media scalers see this and go “ra ra ree ree”. My discord is easily found, if they take an issue they can cry about it or talk to me lmao.
I agree lmao also there is the bleach general discussion thread that welcomes everybody to debate.
Most of them says Ulq can stomp Kisuke and Yoruichi so what do u expect lol

Pardon, Arc's French. What he meant to say was that the worlds size was already accepted in another thread and we are not discussing this here. You can ask a link to that thread but we are not having another off-topic discussion, however, you are free to make a new CRT about the realms size.
What Arc means is that doesnt matter what other social media thinks about it

I just stated that if he doesn't want to deal with social media he can post the evidence directly on the blog but if he says he can deal with it, there is no need of course

I just stated that if he doesn't want to deal with social media he can post the evidence directly on the blog but if he says he can deal with it, there is no need of course
Trust me even if he did, people will come crying for this. The guy wrote a whole book last time (8K words) explaining the cosmology and scaling and literally everything about the tiers and Instagram pages were still crying so it doesnt really matter.

Reopening the thread because I have some questions that I feel are relevant, and I didn't get the chance to ask them earlier. I think the thread was closed in a rush without addressing some of the topics. Anyway, for clarification:

Reading the thread Purgy linked previously, I am under the impression that the WotL and SS were accepted as different Low 2-C structures, or at least that's what was being argued. If we are going by the 3-C calc, does that mean we are treating them as 3-A structures? Or galaxy clusters? The question about cosmology is based on DT's last comment and is pertinent to how this feat is treated.

To my recollection they aren’t accepted as straight up Low 2-C structures. If they were Reio would be straight up Low 2-C, and Senna’s feat would be straight up Low 2-C, as being able to launch the dimensions hard enough to destroy 1 if not 2 would fall under the “significantly affect” for a Low 2-C tiering.

To my recollection they aren’t accepted as straight up Low 2-C structures. If they were Reio would be straight up Low 2-C, and Senna’s feat would be straight up Low 2-C, as being able to launch the dimensions hard enough to destroy 1 if not 2 would fall under the “significantly affect” for a Low 2-C tiering.
If they were low 2-C structures, Reio would be 2-C due creating it, no? But he isnt

If they were low 2-C structures, Reio would be 2-C due creating it, no? But he isnt
No he wouldn’t, that would only be the case if Reio created multiple separate universal spacetimes instantaneously. But for like the 100th time SS and WotL aren’t separate spacetimes.

No he wouldn’t, that would only be the case if Reio created multiple separate universal spacetimes instantaneously. But for like the 100th time SS and WotL aren’t separate spacetimes.
Yeah, thats the reason that I said it, if they were low 2-c structures, reio would be 2-C, but he isnt because they arent

No even if they were Low 2-C structures Reio wouldn’t be 2-C because they aren’t separate spacetimes.

If they're the same space-times, wouldn't it be low 2-c to destroy both at the same time? (the reason i say this is because these time points trivia has been said)

Last edited:
Reio was Low 2-C at one point before he was downgraded because the feat was deemed invalid to use. Senna's was always considered as colliding planets and not universal realms.

Being able to launch dimensions hard enough to destroy them is not a valid point here when gravity is what's doing most of the work in this case. Going by the scans you provided here, the blanks were just to give them a push towards each other and they would've collided under gravity.

This is the thread where it was accepted it seems, or this is what Purgy linked: https://vsbattles.com/threads/bleach-god-tiers-for-real-this-time.110861/ (the blog makes a case for Low 2-C individual realms)

Just pointing it out that writing a conclusion at the end of a thread should be a practice so that people can easily figure out what was decided.

Anyway, if not that, then how do we treat the Bleach cosmology then? Is there a thread I am not aware of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back