• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's canon because in the manga it was mentioned once in the notes that Kubo usually put at the end of chapters, he wrote: "for more information about souls watch the first movie" or something like that if I'm not mistaken

The God tiers will scale to the feat because they already scale above the destruction of Dangai, Senna’s explosions didn't destroy the dangai.
Okay. What is the Dangai?

Basically the scaling logic we currently have goes like this Ant: God Tiers AP > Dangai Durability > Senna’s Explosion which occurs within the Dangai.

Damage if your skeptical about the movie’s statements, I’d be cool with like “At least (calc), possibly (movie statement)”.

Skeptical about the statements from 2 of the smartest guy in Bleach? I don't think you can get anymore blatant than that...

Has it been clarified that an explosion of sufficient size would automatically destroy the boundary between the living world and Soul Society, or is some form of hax neccesary?

Has it been clarified that an explosion of sufficient size would automatically destroy the boundary between the living world and Soul Society?
Not that I'm aware of. That is a good question though. We're essentially applying a explosion feat to saying "The durability of the dimension = the energy of the explosion(s) since the dimension didn't collapse from the explosions going off inside of it."

Not entirely sure if that's how dimensional durability can be quantified, would have to see what our standards are on that.

Yeah Kubo referenced the movie in the canon of the manga during the TYBW, and it perfectly fits in the timeline.

Only the God Tiers scale. (SK Yhwach, Aizen, Ichigo)
Wasn't it also mentioned in the CFYOW novel?

Gravity is a weak force but if I pushed a boulder off of a cliff then gravity will lead to that boulder getting so much momentum over time that it would crush a person underneath it. If you convert that gravity the pulls a boulder downwards into explosive force, then would the energy of the gravity be equal to the kinetic energy of the boulder landing on the person? @DontTalkDT?
The Blanks and gravity are two different things. I’m fine with going with “At least [calc], possibly [statements]”. I don’t think DT is coming back lol.

Has it been clarified that an explosion of sufficient size would automatically destroy the boundary between the living world and Soul Society, or is some form of hax neccesary?
It’s what we currently accept yes. Dangai wasn’t destroyed by said explosion. Additionally, there are other databook statements that support this.

It’s what we currently accept yes. Dangai wasn’t destroyed by said explosion. Additionally, there are other databook statements that support this.
Please elaborate/provide evidence.

Okay. I would still appreciate some evidence/explanations though. Also, which staff members accepted it?

unknown_4.png
Tyri so graciously found this for me, so yes they occurred in the Dangai, which we accept Yhwach can destroy and scales above, end of discussion.

Okay. I would still appreciate some evidence/explanations though. Also, which staff members accepted it?
Dude like 6 staff members did. I understand you’re very busy given your position but you can’t keep taking the word of a single person when they get debunked
You’ve been involved in this thread for a while

Dude like 6 staff members did. I understand you’re very busy given your position but you can’t keep taking the word of a single person when they get debunked
You’ve been involved in this thread for a while
I'm waiting for a comment from DT before I accept my latest query as being "debunked".

So

Senna explosion happend in Dangai as well
Dangai durability tanks it
Yhwach can destroy Dangai

So, Yhwach power > dangai durability >> Senna feat

The profiles already cover it, the difference is just the value now due more informations about the size of the realms

Guys let's be real here, the thread was created to discuss an update to an already accepted calc. 80% of what has been discussed here had nothing to do with the main purpose of the thread, you don't want to scale the god tiers? cool, let's make another thread after this one to talk about scaling. You don't accept the current cosmology? cool, let's make another thread after this.
It's not necessarily that everything should be done immediately right now right here, honestly, this is a derailment and I don't blame Arc for being angry about what's going on here.
Let's just discuss the main topic and move on, I will quote something here that is important and most of you haven't read probably.
It is not uncommon here with threads that take months to finish.
So don't worry, after this thread does your own threads about cosmology, scaling, etc it's not like a bleach thread can only happen once a year and it's not common here that your thread will take months to finish.
Let's stay on the main topic, it's not so hard I believe I know many disagree with current stuff (including me) but this is not the place to talk about everything related to bleach it's only to talk about the new update for the calc.

This doesn't sound quite right to me.

Gravity is a weak force but if I pushed a boulder off of a cliff then gravity will lead to that boulder getting so much momentum over time that it would crush a person underneath it. If you convert that gravity the pulls a boulder downwards into explosive force, then would the energy of the gravity be equal to the kinetic energy of the boulder landing on the person? @DontTalkDT?
Newton law of relativity applies to pushing a rock down a hill but moving a rock on a straight line are not the same concepts. The rock will never be moved by gravity on a road if you push it. It has to be pulled. The dimensions were vertical not horizontal.

Anyway, Damage, if you explain what you currently need clarifications from DontTalk about, I can ask him to respond here.

I would also still appreciate proper explanations for that the Dangai scales to explosions, rather than ad hominem derailment.

I would also still appreciate proper explanations for that the Dangai scales to explosions, rather than ad hominem derailment.
The explosions happened in the Dangai as Arc’s scan above mentions.
unknown_4.png
Tyri so graciously found this for me, so yes they occurred in the Dangai, which we accept Yhwach can destroy and scales above, end of discussion.
The Dangai wasn't destroyed meaning it has higher durability, Yhwach was going to destroy the Dangai so Yhwach >> Senna’s explosions.

Btw DT said the method is fine now of the calc. And proposed a 3A scenario, but he is neutral on that. We can wait for him again Though, for confirmation.

But at least now you can see, why every staff member (at least 5) agreed with the upgrade for the calc or for the statements On this thread.
if you have further doubts you can check Yhwach profile, and the OP itself, the Dangai scan is posted above.

Okay. I still find it weird to be able to use an explosion to merge the worlds of the living and the dead, but if that is how the story works, I suppose that there isn't much to do about it.

Were any characters in the movie stronger than Senna?

Okay. I still find it weird to be able to use an explosion to merge the worlds of the living and the dead, but if that is how the story works, I suppose that there isn't much to do about it.
I think it might be because you are slightly confused.
Dangai is the border/boundary that separates the Soul Society and the World of the living meaning it keeps the 2 realms completely separated from each other. If there was no Dangai these realms would merge together. It is also referred to as a separate world between the two realms.

In case of the Senna feat, due to the blank souls a huge pulling force was created which started pulling the wotl and the ss towards each other on a collision course. In order to stop these universes from colliding and being completely destroyed Senna as the shinenju (ruler of the blanks kinda) uses all the energy stored from the blanks to set off explosions in the dangai which pushed back the universes and prevented them from colliding.

For Yhwach based on our last God tiers thread it was agreed upon that he would be able to destroy the dangai entirely. The same dangai that tanked Senna's explosion and was fine. So the scaling chain as mentioned above goes Yhwach power > dangai durability > senna explosion

Were any characters in the movie stronger than Senna?
Nope.

Last edited:
This doesn't sound quite right to me.

This actually shouldn’t be relevant now that I think about it because the Blanks themselves are stated to be able to generate energy that can slam the dimensions together hard enough to destroy them. The movie statements about the Blanks power has nothing to do with gravity.

Why are we now waiting on a question related to gravity when everything has already been discussed and we have more than enough mods/calc team who have accepted either the calc or the 3A option (specifically 3 for this). Gravity is literally what is stated to have happened at the end of the film.

Cosmological questions keep popping up here that are completely unrelated as well.

Can we conclude this thread given the overwhelming support?

This actually shouldn’t be relevant now that I think about it because the Blanks themselves are stated to be able to generate energy that can slam the dimensions together hard enough to destroy them. The movie statements about the Blanks power has nothing to do with gravity.
In practice, aren't both similar? They're attractive forces?

I just want to check with DT if it is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back