• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sengoku trolled Akainu a little too much this time (3/3/0)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Sengoku is in second key

Battle takes place at Akainu's little meeting room thing

Start 20 meters away

Sengoku: 3

Sakazuki: 3

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Sengoku easily clashed with and damaged Blackbeard who seems to scale above that version of Akainu.
So.. voting Sengoku.

Sengoku easily clashed with and damaged Blackbeard who seems to scale above that version of Akainu.
So.. voting Sengoku.
Well BB's main dura feat is taking attacks from WB in a very similar way Akainu did, so... yeh?

Sengoku actually lacks dura neg, so Akainu could definitely donut him ala Whitebeard

of course, they're both shockwaves, of course they'd all but cancel eachother out if comparable, but remember, Blackbeard had JUST gotten the Gura Gura no mi at the time, he only had the bare bitch basics, so chances are he couldn't pull any of the precision of Whitebeard to achieve that dura neg effect.

Voting Akainu, BB was afraid of taking on Akainu alone even with his entire crew yet was combating Sengoku & Garp during the war and damaged them. Akainu's buso potency can allow him to resist even haki users from damaging his true body as he did with Marco & Vista. Akainu's Magma dura neg would make any attack he lands fatal.

Voting Akainu, BB was afraid of taking on Akainu alone even with his entire crew yet was combating Sengoku & Garp during the war and damaged them. Akainu's buso potency can allow him to resist even haki users from damaging his true body as he did with Marco & Vista. Akainu's Magma dura neg would make any attack he lands fatal.
-Assumes that BB running from Akainu means he was scared when he probably just couldn't afford all the casualties from fighting him
-Also assumes that Akainu can resist getting hurt by Sengoku even though Sickbeard was clapping his cheeks
Hm.

-Assumes that BB running from Akainu means he was scared when he probably just couldn't afford all the casualties from fighting him
Literally on his profile as a justification for his AP but I guess you couldn't be bothered reading that, also your headcanon on BB's reasons literally contradict his character.
QGrAEhi.png

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (His Devil Fruit has been stated to have the Highest Offensive Power of all Devil Fruits, which would make him superior to Shiki's Fuwa Fuwa no Mi. Was feared by Blackbeard, even after having gained Whitebeard's powers. Clashed back and forth with a weakened Whitebeard)
-Also assumes that Akainu can resist getting hurt by Sengoku even though Sickbeard was clapping his cheeks
I'm not assuming anything as Sengoku lacks any form of buso potency scaling that would let him do so, WB does.

Literally on his profile as a justification for his AP but I guess you couldn't be bothered reading that, also your headcanon on BB's reasons literally contradict his character.

I'm not assuming anything as Sengoku lacks any form of buso potency scaling that would let him do so, WB does.
BTW, what Potency does Sengoku have with each haki? It's not listed on his profile

QGrAEhi.png
That is a very blatant lie, because after that he says this.
Fair, I can only assume he has good Armament due to fighting Shiki but nothing's confirmed so for now you're technically right.

Iirc, if a character is confirmed to have a specific form of Haki, but hasn't displayed it in the story, we just put it on there with no proficiency and assume they at least have a baseline application of it.
Kk

Personally I think it's probable that Sengoku has AP but Akainu does have a really good Devil Fruit, the matter is getting close enough to use it

That is a very blatant lie, because after that he says this.
It's not a lie you just missed the point, that comment from BB is in response to him underestimating Magellan which is a consistent thing he does and is noted to be his weakness, this overconfident personality is why I'm saying your headcanon contradicts him. However, when he is cautious it's evident that he doesn't believe he can win as was the case with Shanks, Akainu, Rayleigh (Although this was based on reputation) & even Bullet in Stampede.

Akainu doesn't even need that BB point to justify his scaling though as "His Devil Fruit has been stated to have the Highest Offensive Power of all Devil Fruits" covers the Gura Gura no Mi thus putting him above the version of BB that was contending with both Sengoku & Garp.
BTW, what Potency does Sengoku have with each haki? It's not listed on his profile
For whatever tier they scale to like intermediate or Advanced what Cinos said covers this. For potency layers which is what allowed Akainu to still remain in logia form despite being hit by haki users it depends on there actual feats of scaling with buso.

It's not a lie you just missed the point, that comment from BB is in response to him underestimating Magellan which is a consistent thing he does and is noted to be his weakness, this overconfident personality is why I'm saying your headcanon contradicts him. However, when he is cautious it's evident that he doesn't believe he can win as was the case with Shanks, Akainu, Rayleigh (Although this was based on reputation) & even Bullet in Stampede.
How is it headcanon when he literally begs someone not to kill him after that?
Anyway I suppose Akainu could win only because Sengoku weirdly hasn't shown any Haki feats despite being stated to have all 3 types of it.

Akainu doesn't even need that BB point to justify his scaling though as "His Devil Fruit has been stated to have the Highest Offensive Power of all Devil Fruits" covers the Gura Gura no Mi thus putting him above the version of BB that was contending with both Sengoku & Garp.
I'd put that statement more to Akainu having some potent dura neg rather then pure AP, since he and Ace are considered comparable and WB rekt'd them both

I'd put that statement more to Akainu having some potent dura neg rather then pure AP, since he and Ace are considered comparable and WB rekt'd them both
You're wrong, it's literally accepted as an AP statement & this very reasoning was rejected before.

Ace could contend with a casual Whitebeard but was still one-shot by the Gura Gura no Mi. Akainu could contend with whitebeard's quakes.

Back