• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji decides to hunt a Master Assassin (0/3/0)

Stealth. From there, backstabbing or decapitation if he's close enough, or a flick of a shuriken if forced to not get close

He'll attack in a thick cloud of smoke if forced to up front fight

Stealth. From there, backstabbing or decapitation if he's close enough, or a flick of a shuriken if forced to not get close
That doesn't really work because of Kenbun. Especially since Sanji is aware that he's supposed to be fighting him.

That doesn't really work because of Kenbun. Especially since Sanji is aware that he's supposed to be fighting him.
"Directly comparable in stealth to Oxyotl,[5] who was capable of hiding within the Realm of Chaos for millenia.[5] Daemons, such as Nigh-Omniscient Lords of Change, within the Realm of Chaos view anything living as a massive beacon and flock to them by countless numbers, such as when Archaon and Gotrek Gurnisson entered the Realm of Chaos on seperate occasions. A lesser Eshin Assassin was capable of Catching glimpses of Oxyotl."

Trust me, Snikch can hide from people with precog that blows Kenbun out the damn water, Sanji isn't precogging him

"Directly comparable in stealth to Oxyotl,[5] who was capable of hiding within the Realm of Chaos for millenia.[5] Daemons, such as Nigh-Omniscient Lords of Change, within the Realm of Chaos view anything living as a massive beacon and flock to them by countless numbers, such as when Archaon and Gotrek Gurnisson entered the Realm of Chaos on seperate occasions. A lesser Eshin Assassin was capable of Catching glimpses of Oxyotl."

Trust me, Snikch can hide from people with precog that blows Kenbun out the damn water
Isn't this literally what standard Kenbun does but to a lesser degree?

I think you missed the "while a beacon to daemons" part of that. Imagine having Kenbun then looking in a direction and just seeing a big ass light.

Also, this is to 1-A concepts

As for precog... well yeah. Lord's of Change kind of t-pose

I think you missed the "while a beacon to daemons" part of that. Imagine having Kenbun then looking in a direction and just seeing a big ass light.
That doesn't matter at all. It's the same concept. He's able to hide his life force through sheer stealthiness. How does this translate to emotions, thoughts, intents, and scents/sounds such as body odor, sweat rolling, etc? Sanji can detect all of these. Simply seeing life force as beacons doesn't compare to all that Sanji can do.

That doesn't matter at all. It's the same concept. He's able to hide his life force through sheer stealthiness. How does this translate to emotions, thoughts, intents, and scents/sounds such as body odor, sweat rolling, etc? Sanji can detect all of these. Simply seeing life force as beacons doesn't compare to all that Sanji can do.
All Daemons have ridiculous enhanced senses for scents and sounds, as for the rest...

Daemons have better which sight then this guy, and can sense emotions, ESPECIALLY Slaaneshi Daemons for emotions considering that's literally their thing.

All Daemons have ridiculous enhanced senses for scents and sounds, as for the rest...

Daemons have better which sight then this guy, and can sense emotions, ESPECIALLY Slaaneshi Daemons for emotions considering that's literally their thing.
None of these prove that Sanji would be unable to locate him.

None of these prove that Sanji would be unable to locate him.
"Here's something or someone in Warhammer having all these things"
"No."

Great argument, I can definitely counter that... not.

Put simply, both Slaaneshi and Tzeentian Daemons got everything Kenbun has, and Oxyotl can ninja around them while his mere EXISTENCE in the Realm of Chaos would be bringing forth countless numbers of them hording onto the location.

That post does not prove that they have all the abilities of Kenbun.
Let's see what you've said
Slaaneshi Daemons, covered.
Witchsight, covered.
Witchsight, covered.
and scents/sounds such as body odor, sweat rolling, etc?
insane enhanced senses, covered.

Got any more misunderstandings lodged up your rear?

Slaaneshi Daemons, covered.

Witchsight, covered.

Witchsight, covered.

insane enhanced senses, covered.
I don't know how what I've said is confusing. Do you have proof of these? I'm asking for scans. What you sent does not show what you're saying.

I don't know how what I've said is confusing. Do you have proof of these? I'm asking for scans. What you sent does not show what you're saying.
I GAVE you the witchsight scan Kachon. You just plugged your ears with your thumbs and covered your eyes with your fingers and pretended it didn't exist.

Hell, outside of the enhanced Senses, Snikch literally has a cloak that hides all sounds he makes as referenced in his equipment section and literally copied word for word from a Skaven Armybook.

"What a world you mortals inhabit! Rich in sensation, suffused with suffering and reeking of all manner of unfulfilled desire. Come, embrace me, and learn the exquisite gifts my Prince can bestow." ~ Warhammer Armies: Daemons of Chaos (8th Edition) pg. 17
Here's your Slaaneshi Daemon scan for being able to sense emotions

If you want to say Kenbun works, don't ignore shit, especially if it's on the very profile you debate against(all except for sensing emotion, but I scanned that now)

Here's a scan on Lords of Change seeing past and future.

Yes Kairos is well above the average Lord of Change but that's in magical skill etc not seeing things

I GAVE you the witchsight scan Kachon. You just plugged your ears with your thumbs and covered your eyes with your fingers and pretended it didn't exist.
Nobody is ignoring your scans. I'm asking you where in that scan does it say that witchsight has the abilities you're claiming it does.

"...surrounded by a world of swirling magical colours, plainly visible thoughts, dreams, and nightmares, flashes of future and past events, auras, and any number of arcane and bizarre visions"

Where there does it mention emotions, power or scent?
Hell, outside of the enhanced Senses, Snikch literally has a cloak that hides all sounds he makes as referenced in his equipment section and literally copied word for word from a Skaven Armybook.

Here's your Slaaneshi Daemon scan for being able to sense emotions
Now prove that theirs is greater than the likes of Sanji's, who surpasses standard Kenbun users.

Also, does Snikch literally become invisible? If the fight starts from 1 kilometer away, Sanji would still be capable of seeing him with his eyes. With the statistic amplification granted from Kenbun, Sanji would be able to see Snikch before he could do anything and sense his intent. In doing so, Sanji would simply blitz him or nuke the area with a kick to the ground, oneshotting Snikch in the process.

Nobody is ignoring your scans. I'm asking you where in that scan does it say that witchsight has the abilities you're claiming it does.

"...surrounded by a world of swirling magical colours, plainly visible thoughts, dreams, and nightmares, flashes of future and past events, auras, and any number of arcane and bizarre visions"
The only time I mentioned Witchsight being better Kenbun was due to thoughts, desires, precog, etc: and that was because I forgot Kenbun was a lot more then that, hence the extra scans to prove better precog and sensing emotions when you said you wanted them
Now prove that theirs is greater than the likes of Sanji's, who surpasses standard Kenbun users.
I didn't know emotions in OP were Acasual 5, all types of NEP2, and AE1!

As for sounds, show me Kenbun Sensing the sound of someone literally incapable of making sounds(outside of speaking, but Snikch never talks unless he has to converse with someone)

Oh, and rats can't sweat, and that applies to Skaven as well
Also, does Snikch literally become invisible? If the fight starts from 1 kilometer away, Sanji would still be capable of seeing him with his eyes. With the statistic amplification granted from Kenbun, Sanji would be able to see Snikch before he could do anything and sense his intent. In doing so, Sanji would simply blitz him or nuke the area with a kick to the ground, oneshotting Snikch in the process.
Narnia has plenty of foresty places in it, I dunno I guess I assumed they'd start in one, need me to change the location so it's more fair to rat boi?

Narnia has plenty of foresty places in it, I dunno I guess I assumed they'd start in one,
I did as well. That wouldn't stop Kenbun at all though.
As for sounds, show me Kenbun Sensing the sound of someone literally incapable of making sounds(outside of speaking, but Snikch never talks unless he has to converse with someone)
Sanji could hear the sounds of teardrops as well as hear Bonney's crying through a body of water which would be impossible due to sound not being able to travel that far.
I didn't know emotions in OP were Acasual 5, all types of NEP2, and AE1,
Snikch doesn't have any of these on his profiles.

Ain't that just Zoro seeing his sword clearly across a room with nobody covering it?
Sanji could hear the sounds of teardrops as well as hear Bonney's crying through a body of water which would be impossible due to sound not being able to travel that far.
that's just good enhanced senses, I mean 0 sound at all, not even the sound of breathing or the air moving. that's what the cloak does for Snikch
Snikch doesn't have any of these on his profiles.
The reason it ain't is this: Do you really want me to have to explain to every other person who doesn't read justifications that the cannot be interacted with shit doesn't apply to the guy physically, only their mind/soul and what stems from them(IE, thoughts and emotions)

Ain't that just Zoro seeing his sword clearly across a room with nobody covering it?

that's just good enhanced senses, I mean 0 sound at all, not even the sound of breathing or the air moving. that's what the cloak does for Snikch
And what of scent?
The reason it ain't is this: Do you really want me to have to explain to every other person who doesn't read justifications that the cannot be interacted with shit doesn't apply to the guy physically, only their mind/soul and what stems from them(IE, thoughts and emotions)
Yes. That's how profiles work. It would be something along the lines of:

"Limited X (Only applies to X)"

You could make a quick CRT if you want.

I can't even properly interperet this
And what of scent?
Slaaneshi Daemons again
Heartseekers can smell the fear of their enemies. Once their opponents lose face and attempt to escape their agonising destiny, the Heartseekers go into a frenzy, striking them down with even more prowess and precision, tearing into their enemies no matter how much armour they tried to use to escape their ultimate fate: to be tortured for eternity to amuse cruel Slaanesh. ~ Total War Warhammer III

but TBF it's iffy if that'd beat Kenbun stuff
Yes. That's how profiles work. It would be something along the lines of:

"Limited X (Only applies to X)"

You could make a quick CRT if you want.
Counter Argument: I don't want to have to apply that to every Warhammer profile(there's like 100 or so) and melt people's minds with the bullshit that is Warhammer Cosmology

I mean I could do it, I have the proper quotes and everything
"Ulthuan's great archmages of the White Tower of Hoeth might use the analogy that just as the bodies and minds of mortals inhabit the mortal world, their souls, or immaterial shadows, inhabit the Aethyr. But even this is too simple an explanation because these spirits are far more complex than a mere shadow of mortal life. They are such and yet much more." ~ Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition: Realms of Sorcery (RPG) pp. 15-16
"The scholars of the White Tower of Hoeth have theorised that all souls exist simultaneously within the Aethyr, just as the body inhabits the physical world." ~ Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition: Realms of Sorcery (RPG) pg. 16

not only can obs haki sense emotions, the can also visibly see their emotions aura as well from ones body

Obs Haki also increases ones perception speed insanely fast (A child being able to perceive the movement of lightning moving through a conducter which would be a perception amp of million times faster)

Something he does not negate

Last edited:
Durability: Large Building level, Moon level for Weeping blades (Snikch's weeping blades survived impaling through Thorgrim Grudgebearer with no damage[18])
Lifting Strength: Class 50 (Comparable to Vampires who can push large boulders this size)
His dura and lifting strength isn't even comparable to sanji, with the perception speed Amp + speed blitz techniques, sanji would win while he has no time to block with his blades
sanji-flambage-shot.gif

That's just emotion sensing in a different way. I mean like physically smelling you.
Best would probably be Boneripper being able to identify Clan Skyre members based on scent from dozens of meters.

Though I don't have that particular scan on hand because I do not have ready access to the majority of Gotrek and Felix novels
not only can obs haki sense emotions, the can also visibly see their emotions aura as well from ones body

Obs Haki also increases ones perception speed insanely fast (A child being able to perceive the movement of lightning moving through a conducter which would be a perception amp of million times faster)

Something he does not negate
See beacon example with Oxyotl, that is indeed dealt with via sheer stealth
His dura and lifting strength isn't even comparable to sanji, with the perception speed Amp + speed blitz techniques, sanji would win while he has no time to block with his blades
sanji-flambage-shot.gif
Thats just Big Mon not liking to block, if Snikch couldn't dodge, he'd definitely put his weeping blades up, and if they connect that's an automatic incon considering Sanji won't know the dangers of getting his suit so much as scratched by them

Best would probably be Boneripper being able to identify Clan Skyre members based on scent from dozens of meters.
Yeah that's not really going to cut it. I see no reason for Sanji not to be able to locate Snikch.
Thats just Big Mon not liking to block, if Snikch couldn't dodge, he'd definitely put his weeping blades up, and if they connect that's an automatic incon considering Sanji won't know the dangers of getting his suit so much as scratched by them
That's Daifuku, and Sanji blitzed him.

Enhanced Smell (Could figure out the ingredients and secret recipe Streusen used for his wedding cake solely by its scent)

Cool, he could figure out specific ingredients, now figure out one ratman from the other dozens of meters out when you yourself are a ratman, you have a rat man next to you, and you have warpstone and various other things muddling with smell.

This is bull. Sanji was able to cross over the entirety of Egghead to save Edison from a laser before anyone realized.
Do remind me what we were doing with Egghead Kachon? Just like a quiiiick reminder?

Oh, right, I don't need it. We aren't using it for anything but very specific profiles who kind of needed that juice like Garp. Not for someone who has plenty of actual feats like Sanji

Do remind me what we were doing with Egghead Kachon? Just like a quiiiick reminder?

Oh, right, I don't need it. We aren't using it for anything but very specific profiles who kind of needed that juice like Garp. Not for someone who has plenty of actual feats like Sanji
My point is that saying Sanji can only blitz from 10 meters out is a load of bull that isn't founded by anything.

You do know's will be soo fast that he won't even have time to put up his hands to block
and if they connect that's an automatic incon considering Sanji won't know the dangers of getting his suit so much as scratched by them
He has danger sense and still, it's too slow to even begin to start reaching sanji
See beacon example with Oxyotl, that is indeed dealt with via sheer stealth
F no... Sheer stealth is doing nothing to people that are able to see you as if you are standing still doing nothing

Thats just Big Mon not liking to block
I just added the gif to show the visualization of what it would look like

Otherwise if you want a blitz feat, here's one
0886-008.png
0886-009.png

Imagine that with an actual amps of sanji instead of just movement technique
far higher with his enhanced speed (Moved faster than Hybrid Queen could see, who at first believed he was invisible)

Last edited:
My point is that saying Sanji can only blitz from 10 meters out is a load of bull that isn't founded by anything.
I said 75 meters for a high-end, a Kilometer is a pretty long distance and Snikch would pretty much understand the assignment if he saw Sanji moving fast as **** boi... assuming he does, of course.

Basically: if Snikch sneaks and manages to get the jump on Sanji, he wins

If Sanji manages to spot Snikch and is a close enough distance to just blitz, he wins

If Sanji is too far for a flat out blitz, they incon because Weeping blades are nuts.
You do know's will be soo fast that he won't even have time to put up his hands to block
Read thy conversation above.
He has danger sense and still, it's too slow to even begin to start reaching sanji
Cool, so does every other guy in Warhammer Fantasy
F no... Sheer stealth is doing nothing to people that are able to see you as if you are standing still doing nothing
And of course from 1 Kilometer out while this guy can hide from countless things-- and I do mean COUNTLESS-- that view you like a lighthouse and zerg ya.

Cool, so does every other guy in Warhammer Fantasy
Ok?? Doesn't matter. Sanji will sense danger, read emotions and know the future
And of course from 1 Kilometer out while this guy can hide from countless things-- and I do mean COUNTLESS-- that view you like a lighthouse and zerg ya.
1km? Not that far... Zoro whos relative to sanji could propel himself hundreds of meters to likely kilometers very quickly to his opponent
Imagine sanji continuously running and propelling himself in the air

Back