• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji decides to hunt a Master Assassin (0/3/0)

sense danger
Literally ate this up and spat it out last post.
Slaaneshi Daemon. Read my fookin' posts
know the future
Show me a Kenbun user seeing all of the Infinite futures across a 1-A Cosmology at the same time. And also the infinite past!
1km? Not that far... Zoro whos relative to sanji could propel himself kilometers very quickly to his opponent
Yeah, that's ZORO doing it, and he's not blitzing for it, Snikch would be very acute when it comes to making sure he's got an eye on Sanji or at least his general direction

Show me a Kenbun user seeing all of the Infinite futures across a 1-A Cosmology at the same time. And also the infinite past!
that's not how that works. Not every precog is the same.

People can see the future by reading ones soul, life force, presence, intention and many more... Need specifics...
Slaaneshi Daemon. Read my fookin' posts
but TBF it's iffy if that'd beat Kenbun stuff
You are literally giving people obs haki abilities that they don't actually have.
Literally ate this up and spat it out last post.
many people being able to use danger sense literally means nothing...

that's not how that works. Not every precog is the same.
Does it see the future? At all? Cause Lords of Change are directly stated to have a perfect view of all the Infinite futures and pasts across everything.
You are literally giving people obs haki abilities that they don't actually have.
Snikch does not have negation to divination type precog, especially the ones that can be used by reading ones emotions
Ah, the Monkey of Life Classic! Ignore everything the opponent has and focus on what you want to focus on!

"Directly comparable in stealth to Oxyotl,[5] who was capable of hiding within the Realm of Chaos for millenia.[5] Daemons, such as Nigh-Omniscient Lords of Change, within the Realm of Chaos view anything living as a massive beacon and flock to them by countless numbers, such as when Archaon and Gotrek Gurnisson entered the Realm of Chaos on seperate occasions. A lesser Eshin Assassin was capable of Catching glimpses of Oxyotl."

Oh noooooo

looks like Snikch stealthfucks better precog then that Via stealth because Lords of Change are stupid and I literally listed that shit second thing in the very neat intelligence section under stealth!
many people being able to use danger sense literally means nothing...
It means Snikch stealthfucks them anyway~

Does it see the future? At all? Cause Lords of Change are directly stated to have a perfect view of all the Infinite futures and pasts across everything.
Normal obs Haki only sees the opponents nexts moves in the future by reading ones emotion or intent, that's a whole different type you're talking about.
Ah, the Monkey of Life Classic! Ignore everything the opponent has and focus on what you want to focus on!
Bro...? What? You are the one giving people abilities they literally don't have on their profile...
"Directly comparable in stealth to Oxyotl,[5] who was capable of hiding within the Realm of Chaos for millenia.[5] Daemons, such as Nigh-Omniscient Lords of Change, within the Realm of Chaos view anything living as a massive beacon and flock to them by countless numbers, such as when Archaon and Gotrek Gurnisson entered the Realm of Chaos on seperate occasions. A lesser Eshin Assassin was capable of Catching glimpses of Oxyotl."

Oh noooooo

looks like Snikch stealthfucks better precog then that Via stealth because Lords of Change are stupid and I literally listed that shit second thing in the very neat intelligence section under stealth!
The f is this supposed to even mean...

Explain better precog. Again that's not how that works, there are many types of how they function
It means Snikch stealthfucks them anyway~
Not when sanji has danger sense plus millions of times faster perception with being able to see his emotion + speed amps

The force alone of sanji blocking will damage or even kill him

voting sanji fra... Yet to see Snikch being even close to having a higher chance of winning

If somehow sanji can't see him, he'll fly up in the air to try to find him and if he somehow can't, he'll aoe the whole place
0931-010.png

Normal obs Haki only sees the opponents nexts moves in the future by reading ones emotion or intent, that's a whole different type you're talking about.
Lords of Change see the opponent's next moves and past moves in every timeline across every dimension. All of them. And Oxyotl stealthed countless of these guys while he was literally a beacon to them.
Bro...? What? You are the one giving people abilities they literally don't have on their profile...
"Huh? What do you mean that the entire reason negation of those things is on the profile is because those in particular are specifically stated?"

Yeah MonkeyOfLife! That's right! Those are negated because the cloak specifically negates Witchsight on Snikch!

Actual precog isn't negated because it's not a power to stealthfuck someone through their precog with no supernatural explanation.
The f is this supposed to even mean...
Put simply, imagine if the entire population of the one piece world multiplied by a quadrillion was hunting Usopp down specifically and couldn't find him because his stealth was that good.

It's like that, but with people who see infinite futures and shit
Explain better precog. Again that's not how that works, there are many types of how they function
And Lords of Change just seeing everything you've done from birth to death. Across every dimension in a 1-A Cosmology. For every being living, dead, or in-between.
Not when sanji has danger sense plus millions of times faster perception with being able to see his emotion + speed amps
Prove Sanji can see emotions that are NEP2, AE1, Acasual 5, and Nondual 2.

Also, Sanji's BASE perception is reduced down to where Snikch is at in speed(not counting speed amps)
The force alone of sanji blocking will damage or even kill him
If Sanji blocks a hit from Snikch he's dead, doesn't matter if Snikch is dead too lol
I'm literally trying to eat and then I get bs posts saying I'm Ignoring shit and being biased... Wtf
Act like an eejit and I'll treat you like one.

voting sanji fra... Yet to see Snikch being even close to having a higher chance of winning

If somehow sanji can't see him, he'll fly up in the air to try to find him and if he somehow can't, he'll aoe the whole place
0931-010.png
Finally, some actual good ******' arguments

Now, when has Sanji AoE'd in response to not seeing someone? I can't find AoE that isn't his flames on his profile

Also Sanji has 2 range sections

Lords of Change see the opponent's next moves and past moves in every timeline across every dimension. All of them. And Oxyotl stealthed countless of these guys while he was literally a beacon to them.
And how does he do it...? does it activate automatically? Can it be spammed? Is it from reading ones mind, intention or emotion..? If not... It's not comparable
"Huh? What do you mean that the entire reason negation of those things is on the profile is because those in particular are specifically stated?"

Yeah MonkeyOfLife! That's right! Those are negated because the cloak specifically negates Witchsight on Snikch!

Actual precog isn't negated because it's not a power to stealthfuck someone through their precog with no supernatural explanation.
Explain the stealth feat... Because saying he Stealthfuck someone's precog makes literally no sense
Put simply, imagine if the entire population of the one piece world multiplied by a quadrillion was hunting Usopp down specifically and couldn't find him because his stealth was that good.

It's like that, but with people who see infinite futures and shit
... Which is a possible feat many people can do unless they can actively track you which sanji can with him being able to see his emotion
Prove Sanji can see emotions that are NEP2, AE1, Acasual 5, and Nondual 2.
Doesn't need to be.
Also, Sanji's BASE perception is reduced down to where Snikch is at in speed(not counting speed amps)
His observation haki amps his senses and perception speeds millions of times faster
If Sanji blocks a hit from Snikch he's dead, doesn't matter if Snikch is dead too lol
Sanji has haki... It's not going to touch sanji himself and will act like a force field, so no sanji does not die
Act like an eejit and I'll treat you like one.
You the only one who is that
Finally, some actual good ******' arguments

Now, when has Sanji AoE'd in response to not seeing someone? I can't find AoE that isn't his flames on his profile
I literally gave you the scan... He didn't use the flames, he just lunched himself on the ground destroying everything

I mean sanji knows his general location anyway... And can see his emotions... So he'll do it anyway the same way he did in that scan
Also Sanji has 2 range sections
Hmm?

And how does he do it...? does it activate automatically? Can it be spammed? Is it from reading ones mind, intention or emotion..? If not... It's not comparable
Passive, happens 24/7.

They always read mind intention and emotion anyway(and as said, Sanji can't percieve something that doesnt exist anyway)
Explain the stealth feat... Because saying he Stealthfuck someone's precog makes literally no sense
You're right, it doesn't make sense, but that's what happened. Welcome to fiction, some things are just obviously bullshit but they happen anyway
... Which is a possible feat many people can do unless they can actively track you which sanji can with him being able to see his emotion
Prove Sanji can see something that doesn't exist
Doesn't need to be.
See above
His observation haki amps his senses and perception speeds millions of times faster
Then get that onto the profile as Massively FTL+ Perceptions
Sanji has haki... It's not going to touch sanji himself and will act like a force field, so no sanji does not die
Yeah so to Tzeentian Daemons, guess what Weeping blades go through?

Also, Snikch wouldn't let Sanji block via the leg because 3 blades vs 2 legs = bad day
I literally gave you the scan... He didn't use the flames, he just lunched himself on the ground destroying everything
oh okay, can this be gotten into one of the range section or would that be dumb
I mean sanji knows his general location anyway... And can see his emotions... So he'll do it anyway the same way he did in that scan
Nothing in SBA says the fighters know where eachother are. And seeing NEP2/AE1 requires proof.
Yeah Sanji just has his Range Section copy/pasted twice

Oh, I didn't know Zoro wrapped his tail around his third sword and used it like a third limb!
Stop strawmanning or I'll have to call a mod.

You're acting as if Zoro didn't skillstomp Hachi, who uses 8 swords with 8 limbs that each of a fully functioning brain of themselves back in Arlong Park with Sanji being far more skilled than that version of Zoro.

Stop strawmanning or I'll have to call a mod.
I think it was pretty obvious I was being sarcastic Kachon. That was the tone of the post and everything.
You're acting as if Zoro didn't skillstomp Hachi, who uses 8 swords with 8 limbs that each of a fully functioning brain of themselves back in Arlong Park with Sanji being far more skilled than that version of Zoro.
Arms are much less flexible then a rat tail specifically trained to use a third sword

Also Hachi is like, fodder in skill. Best swordsman of an island doesn't mean very much

Passive, happens 24/7.

They always read mind intention and emotion anyway(and as said, Sanji can't percieve something that doesnt exist anyway)
Snikch exists...

Randoms can precieve him... Stop acting like he's invisible to everyone even with people that can sense him, stare at him and everything
You're right, it doesn't make sense, but that's what happened. Welcome to fiction, some things are just obviously bullshit but they happen anyway
It's just you wanking and caping.. Nothing else.
Prove Sanji can see something that doesn't exist
Snikch exists
See above
Snikch does not have NEP2, AE1, Acasual 5, and Nondual 2
Then get that onto the profile as Massively FTL+ Perceptions
I don't need to... It's already listed in the haki page
oh okay, can this be gotten into one of the range section or would that be dumb
Not how the range section works I believe... It's just aftereffects of sanji's movement/force
Nothing in SBA says the fighters know where eachother are. And seeing NEP2/AE1 requires proof.
Knowledge of the other character/verse: The characters know the direction their opponent(s) start in.

He'll know the direction where to aoe the place
Yeah Sanji just has his Range Section copy/pasted twice
Mmm 🤔

Last edited:
I think it was pretty obvious I was being sarcastic Kachon. That was the tone of the post and everything.
And I think it's pretty obvious that no one in this thread is appreciating that approach, so tone it down.
Arms are much less flexible then a rat tail specifically trained to use a third sword
Being able to defend against 6 swords coming at you from all sides from a strong and skilled opponent while having 4 liters of blood out of your body, severely injured, and half passed out is more than enough to deal with a tail holding a sword my friend 💀

Snikch exists...
And that's why it's bullshit
Randoms can precieve him... Stop acting like he's invisible to everyone even with people that can sense him, stare at him and everything
Yeah... because Snikch doesn't have passive Invisibility. No shit he can be seen if he decides to head-on fight someone. Also your second try on that trailer is correct.
It's just you wanking and caping.. Nothing else.
Okay and Zoro cutting through steel via skill in Alabasta is also bullshit. its fiction, bullshit things happen. Deal with it.
Snikch does not have NEP2, AE1, Acasual 5, and Nondual 2
Someone didn't pay attention to the fine print about souls in Warhammer!

"Everyones soul in Warhammer is made out of Aethyr and exists in the Realm of Chaos[8], providing them with the same properties above and resides Low 1-A range away at minimum. In fact untill a Mortal dies, even the Chaos Gods themselves cannot locate their souls desipite being in their realm[9]."

And in context, emotions and whatnot are formations of The Warp, which is all of those things. This ship's accepted, I have a CRT to add it to every profile because of folks like you complaining about it. I can add it In a few hours once grace on the CRT ends if you'd like.
I don't need to... It's already listed in the haki page
Get it onto the pages. If you want to complain about it for my end, you gotta do it too.
Not how the range section works I believe... It's just aftereffects of sanji's movement/force
Ah okay.
Knowledge of the other character/verse: The characters know the direction their opponent(s) start in.

He'll know the direction where to aoe the place
Alright yeah
Kachon got on the case lol
And I think it's pretty obvious that no one in this thread is appreciating that approach, so tone it down.
Fine fine
Being able to defend against 6 swords coming at you from all sides from a strong and skilled opponent while having 4 liters of blood out of your body, severely injured, and half passed out is more than enough to deal with a tail holding a sword my friend 💀
I mean, Random Khornate Chaos Warriors could do that+100000 in Nehekharah and Snikch is like 10 skillfucks above them

Do not underestimate the stupidity of Warhammer Fantasy army solos

(Basically the feat is 80 Khornate Warriors go into Nehekharah and kill enough warriors and monsters to make a literal river of blood, which is ridiculous because that's a lot of blood and people murked by them)

Okay and Zoro cutting through steel via skill in Alabasta is also bullshit. its fiction, bullshit things happen. Deal with it.
How is it bullshit..? They literally explain how it works
And that's why it's bullshit
Yeah... because Snikch doesn't have passive Invisibility. No shit he can be seen if he decides to head-on fight someone. Also your second try on that trailer is correct.
So he can be perceived... When the match starts sanji will already see him, and he'll be moving so slow it looks like he's standing still
Someone didn't pay attention to the fine print about souls in Warhammer!

"Everyones soul in Warhammer is made out of Aethyr and exists in the Realm of Chaos[8], providing them with the same properties above and resides Low 1-A range away at minimum. In fact untill a Mortal dies, even the Chaos Gods themselves cannot locate their souls desipite being in their realm[9]."

And in context, emotions and whatnot are formations of The Warp, which is all of those things. This ship's accepted, I have a CRT to add it to every profile because of folks like you complaining about it. I can add it In a few hours once grace on the CRT ends if you'd like.
and how would that work when fighting someone?
Get it onto the pages. If you want to complain about it for my end, you gotta do it too.
Bro.. It's literally on their pages... What are you on about... It's not their base speed, its a haki ability which is why it's on the haki page since it's unnecessary to add Far higher reaction to every profile. Was accepted on this CRT

How is it bullshit..? They literally explain how it works
You can explain away something and it'd still be bullshit MOL.
So he can be perceived... When the match starts sanji will already see him, and he'll be moving so slow it looks like he's standing still
Yep, through a bunch of trees!(assuming that there isn't a better scan then the Zoro one Kachon sent last page)
and how would that work when fighting someone?
Normally? Not at all, trying to do anything in regards to the mind or soul?(IE, seeing emotions) good luck cause it ain't happening.
Bro.. It's literally on their pages... What are you on about... It's not their base speed, its a haki ability which is why it's on the haki page since it's unnecessary to add Far higher reaction to every profile. Was accepted on this CRT
Then why are you getting pissy with me not having the mind/soul being untineractible on Snikch's page?

You can explain away something and it'd still be bullshit MOL.
yee but you literally haven't explained anything at all with him stealthfing precog or not existing something which are not on his profile
Yep, through a bunch of trees!(assuming that there isn't a better scan then the Zoro one Kachon sent last page)
Haki can see through the eyes of others and also 360 around them... The trees are not stopping sanji from seeing him
  • Panoramic Vision (Their Haki is omnidirectional, allowing them to see all around them[11])

yee but you literally haven't explained anything at all with him stealthfing precog
Intelligence section, stealth tabber. Second thing listed after being superior to all Eshin Assassins. Read the profile, I organized the living hell out of it.
or not existing something which are not on his profile
Get the Haki Massively FTL+ perception stuff onto the profile and then, and ONLY then may you complain about the soul stuff on the Aethyr Manipulation page Not being on Snikch's profile.
Haki can see through the eyes of others and also 360 around them... The trees are not stopping sanji from seeing him
Has Sanji ever done the former in combat? Cause the ladder is covered by Tzeentian Daemons having that fuckery.

I don't really know any of Snikch's abilities other than stealth so I can't really tell you.
I explained it on the profile fairly well, but basically, his melee is still godlike, though not to the point where he's at Wulfrik's level (Who made KT quit Wulfrik vs Zoro via skill)

Snikch's around the area of wading in and out of millions of opponents untouched in Warhammer Skill Scaling, and has blades that will kill if they connect, but otherwise he's really just that: Skill, stealth, and good swords

Back