• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senator Armstrong finds himself an Orc (Armstrong vs Grom)

I get choking if you like try to actually crush the windpipe as in destroying it, but could you just not squeeze it close with a strength the windpipe can’t open against?
I mean, does Goku's skin compress when he takes a 10000000000000000000000000000000000 ton punch? That type of deal. You still need to compress the flesh down.

I don't have access to the quest(Or playing the game, actually) right now
WorldMap-TwilightHighlands.jpg

But you see that Maw of Madness place at the top? That's Iso'rath deciding to rip itself from the ground, and it's one of the things that failed to tear an Orc apart
The **** is this xianxia logic? Some dude which can rip enough land to put a mountain, fails to rip some generic goon

I mean, does Goku's skin compress when he takes a 10000000000000000000000000000000000 ton punch? That type of deal. You still need to compress the flesh down.
I think, probably, I imagine your skin is still elastic despite the durability, it just isn’t taking damage. Like you aren’t crushing it, the throat just doesn’t have the might to push open with the stronger hand pushing it closed. Its like when you choke from something preventing your chest from moving, so the lungs can’t expand, that’s definitely lifting strength not striking power.

How the heck are there people out there that think Warcraft is human level when something that did that doesn’t think it can tear an orc apart.
Fantasy setting=human to wall level.

Tier 7 feats are RIDICULOUSLY common in WoW. Like, more common then tier 9 and 8.
Dog wtf, that's like Class P probably. How big the map? How deep? It'd a easy calc I could do quick.
EasternKingdomsCompositeMap.jpg

Map of Eastern Kingdoms
image.png

Map of Azeroth's main continents overlapped with our world map
3f57b1caff9f1969a75e3ed2f6c3c38d5d3cb8d22e2a78f9160e37dfc98706db.0.webp

Azeroth World Map
Isorath_1.jpg

Air shot of Iso'rath
Maw_of_Madness_1.jpg

Ground shot of Iso'rath
The **** is this xianxia logic? Some dude which can rip enough land to put a mountain, fails to rip some generic goon
I wasn't a fodder Orc, admittedly, but one way below Grom.

I mean, probably, I imagine you skin is still elastic despite the durability, it just isn’t taking damage. Like you aren’t crushing it, the throat just doesn’t have the might to push open with the stronger hand pushing it closed.
I used Goku as an example because Moro broke his hand trying. Ki hardens the skin.
But nah, if the skin was elastic like a normal person, theyd need to be luffy, the force some of these dudes would take would stretch to a stupid degree. Even if it is elastic, it's obviously so high still that youd need the LS equatable to said punch tank feats or what not compress it still.

I still think though it’s not that you are compressing their flesh you are just cutting off the movement the throat needs to suck up oxygen. Like that’s the entire point of lifting straight you overpower the character’s ability to move stuff, which would include the parts of your body that open and close to breath. I guess I’ll just make a question and answer board on it soon.

Fantasy setting=human to wall level.

Tier 7 feats are RIDICULOUSLY common in WoW. Like, more common then tier 9 and 8.

EasternKingdomsCompositeMap.jpg

Map of Eastern Kingdoms
image.png

Map of Azeroth's main continents overlapped with our world map
3f57b1caff9f1969a75e3ed2f6c3c38d5d3cb8d22e2a78f9160e37dfc98706db.0.webp

Azeroth World Map
Isorath_1.jpg

Air shot of Iso'rath
Maw_of_Madness_1.jpg

Ground shot of Iso'rath

I wasn't a fodder Orc, admittedly, but one way below Grom.
Whats actually happening here? Is he digging through the ground? Because that wouldnt count. You said rip out?

Oh and uh... fair warning. There are quite a few WoW Calcs of varying problems I've been needing to get done, such as freezing the distance between the top of Eversong to Quel'Danas and then shattering that ice in a single hit. I have the material for that saved somewhere lol
Whats actually happening here? Is he digging through the ground? Because that wouldnt count. You said rip out?
Literally ripping itself free from the earth, using all of it's large tentacles, that's why the earth in the area is so ****** up, it literally ripped through the ground to try and free itself. The specific unable to rip in half would be 1/5 of the value due to two big tentacles being unable to do it

Of course you would, you'd get replies from dudes not knowing what they're talking about, or the usual "well it technically isnt wrong but lets ignore that" type deal.

It'd probably be better to deal with this after it actually becomes a topic.
Praying itll get mfs to actually make and compile feat boxes.
Well they're the ones that make the rules for such stuff here, if a majority deem it. So I'd rather not have it be brought up in matches if they're such a mixed unknown opinion on the matter.

Well they're the ones that make the rules for such stuff here, if a majority deem it. So I'd rather not have it be brought up in matches if they're such a mixed unknown opinion on the matter.
Then you'd best wait so it doesnt turn into the funny traditionalist "well thats effort so lets keep pretending" type deal.

Ill work on some shit (as in calcs, both for and against) for some big names to get the ball rolling ig.

Back