• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

See, we told you we were working on it! (Naruto Revision Part 1: Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a slight suggestion but about Victor. Shouldn't he have the same "At least" as Orochimaru since he was able to injure him?

I dunno, he’s “7-C, possibly higher” on his current profile, so I just swapped the 7-C out for 7-B.

I dunno, he’s “7-C, possibly higher” on his current profile, so I just swapped the 7-C out for 7-B.
Oh.

Anyways since Victor was pretty much displayed to be Orochimaru's equal, he sould receive the same rating. The rest look fine the way I see it.

You guys really went all out on it. congrats

Btw, we should include Garo and Ao as well, and they both would be 7-B scaling off of Boruto and Konohamaru.
Ao is included, and Garo is only tiered at 8-A, but his page does say he scales to Kawaki so ???

Oh, I see what’s going on here. Boruto and Kawaki were 8-A prior to being upgraded to 7-C. It seems like Garo (and Shojoji) were forgotten in whatever thread did that. I’ll fix that rq.

Alright guys.

There's obviously no rush here, but I'd like this thread to have a bit more structure. Tempest still has issues, but all of the other staff members who commented seem to be okay with the proposals. So once Tempest's concerns are addressed, one way or another, will this thread be good to go?

So what's left to discuss?
I sent a message to GokuSparkle asking him to comment here. So if he brings up no issues within the next day or so, I'd say it's pretty safe to say this is accepted at this point. We have more than enough staff approval.

This is also for everyone else, not just Sparkle. If y'all have ANY issues, please bring them up as soon as you can. I'd much rather we deal with the issues now, and not have them creep back up in future CRTs about different topics.

KCM, who scales to KN6 Naruto’s calc (2.65 gigatons)

Can someone educate me on this in depth?
KCM Naruto scales around the level of KN6, who’s Bijuudama is calced at 2.4 gigatons. High 7-A+ starts at 2.65 gigatons, only about 1.1x higher than KN6’s calc. As such, people significantly stronger than KCM are upscaling.

Does that explain it?

KCM, who scales to KN6 Naruto’s calc (2.65 gigatons)

Can someone educate me on this in depth?
KCM scales above V2 6 Tailed form cause Naruto remembers being in that form and said he was stronger than we he fought Pain.

To be honest that line of logic still feels rough to me; it's mostly there just because KCM Naruto himself is lacking in feats.

If there was some adequate replacement; I'd take it.

🔥

KCM Naruto scales around the level of KN6, who’s Bijuudama is calced at 2.4 gigatons. High 7-A+ starts at 2.65 gigatons, only about 1.1x higher than KN6’s calc. As such, people significantly stronger than KCM are upscaling.

Does that explain it?
No I meant why does KCM scale above KN6.

KCM scales above V2 6 Tailed form cause Naruto remembers being in that form and said he was stronger than we he fought Pain.
Is that all?

Has the fact that Naruto can't make bijuudama in KCM because they're too heavy, yet he can with his V2 cloaks been addressed?
Yes, Slayer and I discussed this with Damage before even making the thread.

To be honest that line of logic still feels rough to me; it's mostly there just because KCM Naruto himself is lacking in feats.

If there was some adequate replacement; I'd take it.
It's not just that.
Like we discussed before, there's also the added context of Naruto wanting to gain control of "Nine-Tails power". The only context we have for what Naruto considers that power to be is KN4 and KN6, since he flashbacks to both. Once he masters KCM, Naruto and many others reiterate the fact that he now commands and controls the "Power of the Nine-Tails". The fact that there's another separate statement about him being way stronger than he was when he fought Pain only further cements this as the most likely interpretation.

Can you elaborate to me in thread, I'm not Damage.
In the V2 forms, Kurama is the one in control, not Naruto. Kurama obviously knows how to create a Bijuudama, Naruto didn’t prior to his training. Also after linking with Kurama, he could create Bijuudama with no problem.

Also even in KN4, Naruto can create Bijuudama, and even if we said KCM is just above Sage Mode, that’d still put him above KN4. So the ability to create Bijuudama isn’t necessarily a power thing.

Has the fact that Naruto can't make bijuudama in KCM because they're too heavy, yet he can with his V2 cloaks been addressed?
Making Bijuudamas is not related to power. It's just something that Kurama can do, but not Naruto. Even KN4 can make Bijuu bombs quite easily. It's more like because Kurama used to be in the driver's seat once Naruto used his V2 cloaks, and has control over his own power.
This is proven by the fact that KCM1 Naruto was later able to create Bijuu bombs after gaining Kurama's cooperation.

Also, we took this into consideration anyway because we don't scale KCM above KN6's TBB, but above his physicals. But since KN6 downscales from his TBB anyway, it ends up being that KCM is ~ 2.4 GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back