• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

See, we told you we were working on it! (Naruto Revision Part 1: Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so Sparkle, Slayer and I are gonna continue our discussion elsewhere so we’re not constantly dropping essays and filling up the thread and we’ll be back with a consensus once we reach one.

With that out of the way, the last thing to bring up here is the fight between Orochimaru and Sasori. Since Oro said he wasn’t fighting seriously, Sasori should just scale to “7-B, possibly higher.” And ofc, this would scale to Sakura and anyone that scales to her. If this gets agreed upon, we can probably get to concluding this thread.
Didn’t Orochimaru say he was the one not fighting seriously?

So why is Sasori probably higher?

Because he lost I guess? You'll have to ask Shadow, it was his proposal originally.
Is Sasori 7-B by himself or himself + Kazekage + Iron Sand = 7-B?

Or is he, and the Kazekage puppet 7-B (9 Megatons) and the Iron Sand Higher?

I.E. 7-B with Main Body and Kazekage Puppet, higher with Iron Sand.

I both love and hate them. Here I was thinking Minato downplay would get better but then Base Naruto>Minato gets accepted like bruh even most of the biggest Minato haters out there don't believe that.
wait a ******* minute, minato is downplayed to being that weak? wtf? Why the **** would he be relevant in the War Arc unless he gets a boost that I don't know

To Explain the Orochimau and Sasori thing.

While Orochimaru was not going all out neither was Sasori, he didn't use his strongest puppet nor did he show any visible damage in their fight, however, what cements their relatively is that right after their fight, Both Orochimaru and Sasori tank a Shinra Tensei that was capable of overpowering a serious Orochimaru as the latter wanted to take Pain's eyes.

This doesn't mean Sasori Scales 1:1 he just downscales from Orochimaru, what it does mean is that the gap isn't nearly as wide as the current scaling would suggest.

Hope this helps

Both Orochimaru and Sasori tank a Shinra Tensei that was capable of overpowering a serious Orochimaru as the latter wanted to take Pain's eyes.
Something about this doesn’t sound right tbh. Orochimaru took a Shinra Tensei that was capable of overpowering himself?

Something about this doesn’t sound right tbh. Orochimaru took a Shinra Tensei that was capable of overpowering himself?

He withstood a Shinra Tensei which was focused in 1 direction, which stopped his movement

What do y'all think of putting the statements implying only Naruto with Kurama's power mastered being able to beat Obito in his AP justification as a side note for his possibly higher?

main-qimg-c4fa165bdd50e9b628ff1b90d519bfe4

Can you like, show the full scans or give the chapters that they’re from lmao

Can you like, show the full scans or give the chapters that they’re from lmao
Once again, these are scans I ripped from Quora lol, I will again have to ask, although I do know the first statement is actually from the one thing linked for YM Obito's AP. Minato was saying that, then said the reason he did that was because of YM Obito.

I don’t get using lmao for every sentence tbh, no way you can be laughing your ass off that often.
Are we ignoring tsunade’s statement about orochimaru and Jiraiya together possibly being able to beat pain?

I don’t get using lmao for every sentence tbh, no way you can be laughing your ass off that often.
Are we ignoring tsunade’s statement about orochimaru and Jiraiya together possibly being able to beat pain?
L. M. A. O.

Do you mean this?
Naruto Chapter 635 Page 9

I suppose that is implied, but Jiraiya already has High 7-A on his profile. I guess a possibly higher can be implemented for Orochimaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back