• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

See, we told you we were working on it! (Naruto Revision Part 1: Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s trying to argue that A got stronger in the War Arc because he was “slower” than Sasuke at the Gokage Summit but comparable to KCM in speed or something like that.
(I know you're not supporting his point when I say this) He was never slower than Sasuke.

V21Ay with Shunshin is equal to KCM Naruto with Shunshin.
V1 Ay without Shunshin is relative to Taka Sasuke.

It's that simple.

We don't need to say "he/she got stronger" after every inconsistency.

because he was “slower” than Sasuke at the Gokage Summit
spider-man-j-jonah-jameson.gif

Question

Shouldn't Pt. 1 Itachi scale over Edo Itachi?
No, because he was still suffering from his disease, just not quite as badly as in Part II.

We could possibly make a Prime Itachi key though.

Question

Shouldn't Pt. 1 Itachi scale over Edo Itachi?
I'm not sure. It's possible, but he was sick at the time, while Edo Itachi was completely rid of his illness. So it kinda depends on how much his illness was affecting him at the time, which we just don't know, so we went with a more conservative scaling for him. Though I know you don't believe it is lol

No, because he was still suffering from his disease, just not quite as badly as in Part II.
Alright that's fair
We could possibly make a Prime Itachi key though.
Ehh would be redundant. He's never... existed before. It's like a what-if key to be exact.
I'm not sure. It's possible, but he was sick at the time, while Edo Itachi was completely rid of his illness. So it kinda depends on how much his illness was affecting him at the time, which we just don't know, so we went with a more conservative scaling for him.
Gotcha
Though I know you don't believe it is lol
Leave me alone

Healthy Itachi is just like Prime Hiruzen, just an hypothetical peak.

Anyways, do we have to bring morr mods to this or do we need to discuss more?

Healthy Itachi is just like Prime Hiruzen, just an hypothetical peak.

Anyways, do we have to bring morr mods to this or do we need to discuss more?
Well, I was gonna get confirmation from the staff already here if the thread is good to go, but Slayer wanted Sparkle to finish his response to him before I did that.

If someone says "you have better taijutsu", they're not saying "you're physically stronger". That's the main point I was trying to counter.
Actually taijutsu is stated to be related to speed and strength, not just strong fist.

main-qimg-b6fe92b1e02a16ba868b1c1ae9886dfa

Tell me when you're finished @GokuSparkle. I'll reply when I can.
I am finished.
Just read above.

#1 this is an AP thread so idk what yall are talking about.

#2 Sasuke dodging V1 Ay's combat speed wouldn't scale him to his V2 travel speed with Shunshin, which he used against Naruto.
The moment he used the speed he used against Naruto at Sasuke, he got blitzed badly
I was discussing why WA Ay being the same strength as FKS Ay doesn't make sense narratively, and used MS Sasuke and KCM Naruto as an example.

But V1 Ay was consistently keeping up with and reacting to KCM Naruto too.
That is a strawman. I only said V1 Ay is slower.
No, but seriously, enough about speed. This thread is already stacked enough without getting into that mess.
It's necessary to show WA Ay>FKS Ay

Those are not the only ways it makes sense, those are the only ways it makes sense if your interpretation is correct, and you have not proven it as such. Your claim of blind Sasuke being weaker than Orochimaru is entirely headcanon, Sharingan Sasuke being stronger than CS2 does not mean he can’t also be stronger while blind.

It already is-

You did not, you basically told me to go find it lmao. If you want to prove this point, you need to go get the scan. If you’re incapable of doing so, that’s basically a concession.

Then give me the chapter.

And your proof of this is…?

First of all, Hashirama’s jutsu is True Several Thousand Hands. Second of all, Guruguru’s is not the same thing, his is just the Top Transformed Buddha.

No, he didn’t. These two pages (662) happen back to back and nothing ever actually hits A. And even if it did, A gets up right after, so it clearly didn’t do that much damage. So again, there is no proof that the statue is massively more powerful than base A.

The fist never made impact, A slashed out its wrist, so it not being all-out is (like a lot of these arguments) your headcanon.

And your proof of either of this are…? Hell, A started talking after Sasuke poked him, giving him ample time to react. He was not off-guard. And Sasuke having reaction speed on the level of A does not prove that A got stronger during the War Arc at all. And dodging is reactions, as the Reactions page states: “Reaction speed is defined as a single movement in a defined timeframe, which a character has been shown capable of.” Sasuke ducking under A’s arm is a single movement.

No, he is not, you have not provided anything that proves that he is.

I would have absolutely no issues with removing that, so…

Context?

Once again basing your argument on the current profiles that are going to be changed, invalid.

”look closely” his face is obscured by both of his hands, is this really what you want to be basing your argument on? And Sasuke received literally no injuries from Kakashi punching him, he looked exactly the same as he did beforehand.

Prove. It. You constantly make claims of “oh this character wasn’t going all-out,” “oh this character did this because of this,” but you do not provide evidence to support these claims. It is your headcanon.

I’m gonna let you re-read what I said, because you clearly didn’t understand what I meant.

Talent
  • A special often athletic, creative, or artistic aptitude.
  • General intelligence or mental power : ABILITY

There’s more than one definition here, bud. Also talent doesn’t mean strength so it doesn’t matter anyways.

No, it would not. Once again, you’re making wild assumptions and extrapolations based on literally nothing. Accomplishing more combat things does not mean he’s stronger. Once again, a wild and unsupported assumption.

Occam’s Razor points towards his claim of being the most accomplished meaning exactly that: that he’s the most accomplished. Not that he’s stronger.
Karin didn't sense Sasuke's chakra as being stronger without his dojutsu activated. So yeah.

It says he's stronger than Edo Itachi, which is BS cause Itachi consistently outperformed him, I'm talking about Alive Itachi, and with a specific mention of saying the databook called Sasuke's taijutsu better.

Fine here it is.
How broken is the power scaling in Boruto? - Quora

I have access to it now.

Naruto Chapter 589 Page 8

When many things of the same strength combine they're much stronger, that's literally just basic addition.

Guruguru doesn't have Hashirama's jutsu, he has a weaker version of it, True Several Hundred Hands.

Bruh, he clearly got hit

main-qimg-4be6885724f2709e29da00a687124d37

There's no proof the individual arms are much stronger than Base Ay, but the statue as a whole soloing the Gokage does show it's much stronger than Base Ay.

I mean that when it hit Ay into the ground it didn't seem to be going all out since we didn't see it fragment, and the anime supports this

No actually, Ay grabbed him first

Naruto Chapter 463 Page 2

"Not to be rude, but I feel like a lot of these “issues” are just the result of not reading the manga"

Sasuke ducking under his arm is a reaction, but him thrusting his Chidori at Ay is 100% combat speed.

Even if you don't consider it several hundred hands, just the ones drawn by Kishimoto would make it several dozen at least, just look at this picture of the statue, there's dozens on panel and you can tell there are multiple layers behind the ones shown. Lowballing, using visuals to determine the number, the statue with all its hands would be high end Mountain level or Mountain level+.

11.jpg

The point is that this site apparently does accept offscreen fights.

You said there's no panel of the Kage using big jutsu against the statue, and I said the statements surrounding the fight can be used in the absence of feats.

I thought Boruto God Tiers weren't gonna be touched?

You can vaguely see him scruching his eyes. And again, "How often do blows that are blocked between relative characters visibly injure them?" If anything, the fact that despite Sasuke blocking was knocked back shows Kakashi's superiority if anything.

I did give evidence. "Because he implied that he'd be more careful after being smacked around by the Bijuu, so this could just be an extension of that.
Naruto Chapter 659 Page 11
"
This statement confirms that even if Madara's not really worried about attacks that hit him, he'll try not to from now on.

Clearly I didn't. First you said Madara's statement about him having the advantage due to them being Edo confirms Alive Tobirama would be able to harm SM Madara then you go back on that and say him being Edo doesn't matter because he's nearly as strong.

The definition I gave was the first one, and the most commonly used one.

I literally gave an in depth explanation as to why saying his talent surpassed Tobirama from childhood most likely means he surpassed him in general which you deflected by talking about different definitions of talent. Anyways, even if his talent was the only thing greater, that means that when he reached his full potential he'd be stronger, and since he lived to his prime, that means Prime Hiruzen>Prime Tobirama.

No, I'd say more combat accomplishments meaning he's stronger is a pretty reasonable assumption. It certainly doesn't imply Tobirama's stronger.

Context. He said he wouldn't die and then followed that up by saying he's the most accomplished. This would imply he has the best chance to survive because he's the strongest.

(I know you're not supporting his point when I say this) He was never slower than Sasuke.

V21Ay with Shunshin is equal to KCM Naruto with Shunshin.
V1 Ay without Shunshin is relative to Taka Sasuke.

It's that simple.

We don't need to say "he/she got stronger" after every inconsistency.
Lightning Chakra Mode is Raiton enhanced Shunshin. Also why wouldn't he use Shunshin against Sasuke when he's bloodlusted and trying to murder him? Besides, even when Ay went V2 and absolutely used Shunshin, MS Sasuke still somewhat reacted to him
Naruto Chapter 463 Page 14

Oh how could I forget. There's an interview with Masashi Kishimoto that states Minato is the strongest dead shinobi alongside Hiruzen (most likely referring to his prime). Kishimoto likely retconned this, but it definitely applies to dead shinobi we knew the strength of by the time of Itachi's death (as that's when the interview was released), such as SM Jiraiya, the Akatsuki members who died so far (including Itachi), The Third Kazekage (stronger than Early Shippuden Gaara is what we knew of him), Hydra Orochimaru, etc. https://mblintheu.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/masashi-kishimoto-interview-about-minato-march-2008/

Oh how could I forget. There's an interview with Masashi Kishimoto that states Minato is the strongest dead shinobi alongside Hiruzen (most likely referring to his prime). Kishimoto likely retconned this, but it definitely applies to dead shinobi we knew the strength of by the time of Itachi's death (as that's when the interview was released), such as SM Jiraiya, the Akatsuki members who died so far (including Itachi), The Third Kazekage (stronger than Early Shippuden Gaara is what we knew of him), Hydra Orochimaru, etc. https://mblintheu.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/masashi-kishimoto-interview-about-minato-march-2008/
Wtf is this

THIS IS REAL???

Whelp.......
Well I have a feeling I know who they're gonna pick considering the staff has already seemed to have made up their mind on the scaling.
Hey, you never know man. I've had many of my proposals accepted before when I thought they'd never be accepted in a million years, and vice versa.
Minato does have many statements and implications putting him higher than 7-B though, more than he does for 7-B. The 7-B comparisons were just more narratively important so ppl tend to take it as the be all end all.
He has one flimsy statement putting him above vs 2 other more direct statements that put him there, so I respectfully disagree with your assessment.
Anyways blasting off the arm of a Zetsu cells enhanced Obito is pretty impressive.
No, it's unquantifiable is what it is. That version of Obito has literally one feat, which is surviving that Rasengan. Otherwise he's featless.
I meant the SM Naruto one. And I agree AP isn't everything. I'd say generally speed is more important which the site seems to agree with given the allowance for speed equalization and not AP equalization. Which is exactly why Base Naruto OVERALL surpassing Minato is likely a holistic statement (Fukasaku made no direct mention to AP after all), so he'd scale in speed too. Base Naruto>KCM Naruto confirmed.
He made no direct mention of speed either. That statement was made right after Naruto casually smashed the Asura Path to pieces, an AP feat. So it stands to reason that the statement would be about just that.
And if you really wanna get nitty gritty, the only thing that was later expanded upon more in the story was Minato having insane speed, it's not something we knew in quite as much detail at that point in the story, at least not to the extent that we do now.
The manga statement directly mentions power, but Kakashi's statement does not. Also display of power can be argued as a visual thing, AKA Naruto's Rasenshuriken scale is similar to the scale of one of Minato's attacks, not that the AP is the same. AKA DC. If you say Minato has no jutsu besides the small scale ones he's shown, that's actually incorrect.
Kakashi's statement not mentioning power does not contradict the other statement, they complement each other. And this part about DC vs AP is complete headcanon.
main-qimg-2409b4be52b5cdc304323931da858506

Apparently Minato had a jutsu like the Rasenshuriken, so maybe that's all the statement means (do I fully belive in this argument? Eh, not fully although for something I came up with on the fly it actually sorta makes sense. But hey, if ppl here won't accept the retcon argument I'll just have to make due).
I mean, this really changes nothing lol. Naruto's Rasenshuriken would still scale above this hypothetical Jutsu of his anyway.

Side note though, where's this statement from? You could use it to argue that Minato maybe had something similar to Naruto's Futon Rasengan, but couldn't quite evolve it into a Rasenshuriken.
Minato's statement as an Edo is very strong implication, and good enough implications are accepted as with Minato>Hiruzen.
It means nothing. All it would change is that Fukasaku's statement would be about base Minato instead of SM, it doesn't mean he's not capped by the FRS though.
If BZ Obito w/SPC = 950 and Juubidara = 1000, and Pre-Juubi Madara = 200, then it's most likely with a far smaller buff removed, Obito would be at least relative to Rinnegan SM Madara.
No, it's not. These are completely baseless assumptions.
Also, even if he was only High 7-A+, that'd still upscale Minato.
He was nothing, that version of Obito is featless.
If his shiver isn't from the coincidence, then it's most likely fear, which would be because of Minato's power.
And you can't prove that it was fear, so this point is completely moot.
It would at least scale above his Base durability, that's for sure.
Yes, but that version of B is completely Unknown, his base is featless, and we won't scale B from 16 years ago to current B for no reason. Especially not when we know he trained and got stronger, in attempts to catch up to his brother.
Is Bee respecting Minato known? I don't recall that ever being stated. Besides, why would they respect him if his power was that of a cockroach compared to them? And why would they have never won? All they would have needed to do was both go V2 then dash around destroying all the kunais and ignoring any attempt Minato made to stop them because his attacks just bounced off their skins then when they were all gone, they could go down to V1 and let Minato come to them, and when he stabbed through slightly, he'd be stuck, and they could one shot him. This is just one specific scenario, but there's plenty like that where they'd absolutely mop him if his power was really so pathetic. Think about it like this. With the profiles as they are now, either Ay or Bee vs Minato would be a shitstomp with 7-0 in terms of arguments taking the profiles into account. And I realize this is all sort of an appeal to emotion, but I genuinely don't believe there's a chance Kishimoto intended Ay and Cloaked Bee to be undamageable by MInato.
No offense, but I don't care about "author intent" or how you personally feel about a character. If he has zero AP feats against them, which he does, then we can't scale him just because and ignore other statements putting him lower because we don't like them. Let's try to be more objective, alright?
1. They fought many times, he obviously pulled it out at some point.
He fought A many times, not B. And even if he fought B later, you can't just assume that he used something. You also can't assume how the fight went. We're literally going into "what if?" territory right now.
2. I wasn't debunked, the thread was closed prematurely. Besides, I'm not arguing the tail is Bijuu level now, just that it's above V2 level.
Which is another unsubstantiated claim.
That's a likely interpretation. I'm just saying there's a non-zero chance it's also related to AP, especially as it's consistent with other Bijuu level scaling for Minato.
Which doesn't matter. There's a chance that Hidan is Bijuu level, too. Same with practically half the cast if you really wanna argue it. But we try to use the most likely and consistent interpretations.
Jiraiya said everyone paled in comparison to Minato. You could take that as hyperbole, but it is supporting evidence for High 7-A+ Minato, and at the very least that statement likely extends to Jiraiya himself.
Well, Minato does scale above Jiraiya via scaling above Hiruzen and Orochimaru, so that covers that I suppose. But we're not going to use a statement like that without further context.
His feats are better.
Not really.
It makes much more sense for them to have been amping him until he lost them, as him being several to possibly more than 10x stronger than Edo Madara is severely inconsistent with all the statements about Edos being almost as strong. This also included Hashirama as Tobirama said THEY were nearly brought back at full power, and Edo Madara stalemated Edo Hashirama. Unless Edo Hashirama is also far weaker than his Alive self and that statement is full of shit, then ADR Madara is the one who broke out of the Deity Gates.
That statement is full of shit, to an extent. They were "close" to their original strength, relatively speaking, but they were still weaker as Madara and Hashirama later confirmed. They were sure as hell way closer than their previous Edo Tensei revival, so that's probably what Tobirama was referring to. Also, the 10x thing is irrelevant right now until the multiplier is accepted, and it's not like Madara has anti-feats anyway. He pretty much stomped Tobirama.
Sure, but it implies they fought in cqc, and it's in line with this statement
main-qimg-70186ac46f9c46f0f045f0953197d4a6
"Strength" here could literally be referring to any number of things. Strength with their Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or both, and it could be referring to base or SM Hashirama. It's too vague for you to extrapolate anything from it. And it sure as hell doesn't say "Madara is capable of trading blows with Sage Hashirama" or "They physically clashed after Hashirama put the Kyuubi to sleep."
I'm saying the battle was so intense he was using chakra up faster than it was regenerating. We know Edos take at least some time to regain chakra, given that Minato couldnt use FTG after being drained by the god tree.
Yes, and I'm saying this is worthless because you didn't provide actual proof that Madara was in fact weakened in any way.
I'm saying that version of Sick Itachi would scale above Obito given the statements.
No, he wouldn't. The statements mention nothing about AP. Hell, the "I would've died" statement is literally referring to Amaterasu lol. There's no avenue for Itachi to scale to Obito physically, and vice versa.
Yeah, so why game>novel?
I already said I don't have the novel. If you can bring the quotes, go ahead and do so.
It was stated to be a rapid increase though, especially because of how major an amp killing his whole clan would be. It's most likely a large difference, and it's unquantifiable, so I don't think Shisui downscaling makes much sense.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's still completely unquantifiable.
It doesn't include the statements I sent.
I don't believe they are necessary. The scans already attached to his profile already convey the idea that Minato thought him to be a threat adequately. I don't think it's needed to scale him to some vague level of "Nine-Tails' power". If we knew what level Minato was referring to, then it'd be pretty solid, but we kinda don't. And I really don't want people to extrapolate that Orange Mask Obito is, like, Kurama level or something.
If you have a good way of wording it that wouldn't add confusion though, then I don't mind.
Idk he seemed pretty concerned
Naruto Chapter 465 Page 1
Not really. He's just inquiring about the technique. He doesn't even look shocked tbf, let alone scared. This is certainly not solid proof that he was weaker than Sasuke or that he got stronger.
Plus the fact that it no diff tanked all their attacks further implies Gaara was weaker than it substantially.
Gaara used an extremely small quantity of sand in said attack, he wasn't exactly going all out with that attack, and even if he was, that's just a feat for Sasuke rather than an anti-feat for Gaara.
I mean them being Edo didn't stop them from getting sealed. Also I'm not saying Kimimaro and Chiyo should be High 7-A, just that their fight with KCM Naruto should be mentioned to some extent on their profile.
No, it shouldn't. It's irrelevant given the complete lack of details on it. It's irrelevant information that will only confuse people and lead to stupid CRTs in the future about "wHy DoEsN't ChIyO aNd KiMiMaRo ScAlE tO High 7-A?".
Sure. Even if you only say base Ay is 9.93 megatons (which doesn't make much sense since Ay~One Guruguru hand~>Yamato's Mokuton~4T Naruto>>>>Base Naruto~9.33 Gigatons), since it's the Several Hundred Hands statue, and several means 3 or more, 9.93 megatons x 300 = 2.979 Gigatons = High 7-A+.
First of all, it scales to 33 megatons, like Hiruzen.
Second of all, that's not how it works lmao. We don't stack potency based on how many limbs you have LOL. Otherwise Hashirama's Shinsu Senju would've been High 6-B or something.
Is that V2? His hair looks raised but then later he said he'd up his speed and thus the power to break Madara's guard.
He said he needed to up his speed, yes, but he was in V2. V2 isn't alway operating at full power necessarily, as we saw in his clash with B's Lariat. He was in V2, but clearly holding back because after the clash he actually went full power to go after Naruto, which was noted by B himself.
There's also the possibility that A was just saying he needed more speed in general to break through Madara's guard, not that he was capable of going faster, which would kind of make sense because he didn't try going after Madara again without Onoki enhancing his speed, so yeah.
That makes 7-B Minato even more absurd. How is a partial transformation weaker than a small amount of globby chakra of the Bijuu? There are at least arguments for V2>PT even if shaky, but there's literally nothing to suggest V1 is stronger than this.
Naruto Chapter 542 Page 15
Naruto Chapter 542 Page 16

V1 is: not very focused/concentrated, much smaller, in a less complete state, has worse feats, doesn't have any statements or implications to suggest it being superior, etc.
The same goes for PT. It also has no feats or statements that would put it above.
And no, I'd argue that enhancing all of your physicals with raw chakra would offer a much bigger amp than making a tentacle.
I thought WA Bijuu are considered stronger?
No.
Eh maybe I won't if you're so certain.
Ehhh, it won't hurt to try. I'm just telling you not to get your hopes up.
True, just seems weird for that to be in his AP justification
How is his strength literally varying and changing not important to note on his AP section?
Who says it's an inferior amp? Seems like headcanon. It's actually a huge amp given that it allowed BZ Obito to fight KCM2 Minato and Kakashi which Obito by himself probably wouldn't be able to do (I mean if you ask me Base Minato would solo, but even with a normie mindset I think KCM2 Minato>Rinnegan Obito isn't a very hot take), especially while weakened.
main-qimg-66b8ed408419491b08da4e08423f8a62
main-qimg-5726755430cb12061992ecee3f81b346
I was talking about the Biju he absorbed being an inferior amp to the Biju within Madara.
That said, it's not like we have on-screen feats of him actually fighting KCM2 Minato anyway, so... (And also, like, wouldn't this make base Minato = KCM2 Minato lol? Do I need to point out why this is stupid?)
Plus Obito even without SPC tagging Juubidara (even if offguard) contributes to the idea that he's at least relative to Rinnegan SM Madara.
Naruto Chapter 665 Page 14
Naruto Chapter 678 Page 14
The first feat isn't even an AP feat. It's chakra arm shenanigans, which can go intangible and stuff. The second one doesn't really matter because it was after his Biju amp.
I'm saying if Kabuto was talking about Prime Hiruzen, he would've said, "We took him him on fully knowing his reputation as the strongest Hokage."
"Woulda, coulda, shoulda", and once again it doesn't matter, and doesn't change anything about what I said.
Since Orochimaru knows 59 yr old Hiruzen is stronger than him Prime Hiruzen would be even worse, so it wouldn't make sense for Kabuto to refer to Hiruzen's prime strength. Because they didn't take him on with his prime strength in mind, they took him on with his old age in mind.
Yes, and even if the statement applied to 59 year old Hiruzen, it still wouldn't apply to his 69 year old self because he is confirmed to be weaker, so this is irrelevant.
Also I realized I didn't respond to your reply about Ay's statement regarding Minato. There are multiple published translations, so idk about official but I know now the site only accepts viz for some reason. Anyways, even the viz translation is still referring to strength. It's just less clear. Because Ay saying Minato is the finest shinobi directly pits Minato above every other ninja Ay knows in power, as power is what he values first and foremost in a shinobi
Naruto Chapter 457 Page 14
A values strength, yes, but he never admits inferiority to Minato in any way except speed. The databook also compares their speed and reflexes, but never their power. Not once. Such vague statements should be taken with a grain of salt.
Plus a statement following this proves Ay was talking about power.

Naruto Chapter 541 Page 9

"A noble man. A finer shinobi never lived...But even so, with all his power, why do you think he is not here today to help stop this crisis?" Him talking about Minato's character is unrelated to him saying a finer shinobi never lived.
Him saying that Minato had great power, does not mean that he's admitting inferiority to him. "Finer shinobi" could mean so many things it's not even funny. Hashirama called Itachi a better shinobi than him, does that mean Itachi should scale above Hashirama now?
Also this isn't that important but in Generations a tiny fragment of Minato's chakra was able to casually catch Naruto's punch (you could say them in his head doesn't matter or Naruto wasn't going all out but you know just a little extra)
It's really irrelevant, and would kinda contradict the manga since he took the punch in the manga.
Also if you're massively inferior to someone, you can't trap them with RDS, yet Minato was able to seal Kurama, and it wasn't even that hard.
Naruto Chapter 504 Page 6

You could use this for Tier 6 scaling, but I'll just say for now that a 7-B would not be able to replicate this feat.
Yeah, no. We're not scaling Minato to Kurama lol, get outta here.
So yeah, I repeat. Minato =/= 7-B, not in a million years.
Well, I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree then.

alright, checking in again what's the consensus

(I'm asking this so you can summarize your points for some mod that might come later)
The consensus seems to be agreeing with the profiles, but a few (including mostly me) has disagreements with the profile, such as Base Naruto surpassing Minato in the Pain Arc. I have many other disagreements I'm currently arguing about with Slayer and Tracer so that'll have to be finished before a summary is made.

Should maybe mention that they also have Obito's Chakra in them as well which is the reason they have the Dojutsu I guess?
Yeah, it's just like Pain. Those dead bodies he was using sure as hell weren't as strong as Sage Mode users naturally lol. Especially when we also know their strength varies based on the amount of chakra channeled into them.

Yeah, it's just like Pain. Those dead bodies he was using sure as hell weren't as strong as Sage Mode users naturally lol. Especially when we also know their strength varies based on the amount of chakra channeled into them.
Should be noted that they're a unique case compared to Nagato's Paths who were just dead corpses turned into meat puppets.

They're both a combination of Edo Tensei (They're own Chakra) + Six Paths Technique (Obito's Chakra), with their respective Bijuu sealed back into them.

Okay so Sparkle, Slayer and I are gonna continue our discussion elsewhere so we’re not constantly dropping essays and filling up the thread and we’ll be back with a consensus once we reach one.

With that out of the way, the last thing to bring up here is the fight between Orochimaru and Sasori. Since Oro said he wasn’t fighting seriously, Sasori should just scale to “7-B, possibly higher.” And ofc, this would scale to Sakura and anyone that scales to her. If this gets agreed upon, we can probably get to concluding this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back