• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP is horribly, horribly wanked on this wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be a tier that has "no upper limit" though. That's how a tiering system works. There is no need to treat it as anything more special than that. And wanting to change the entire tier because some verses managed to get more of them is a bit silly. Especially since Tier 0 still only has less than half the amount of characters that High 1-A has, which itself doesn't even have 1/3rd the amount of characters that 1-A does. Wanting to make Tier 0 even more exclusive at this point is definitively giving it unneeded special treatment.

Regardless this isn't the point of the thread and OP has failed to provide anything substantial.
It's simple. SCP has incredibly shaky T0 "Justifications" and even worse feats.

You have provided literally no argument. You have only complained about "narrative" feats not being inherently Tier 0. You have been provided with explanations as to why such feats are Tier 0 in this verse and you simply ignored them in favor of going off-topic about "plagiarism".

You have provided literally no argument. You have only complained about "narrative" feats not being inherently Tier 0. You have been provided with explanations as to why such feats are Tier 0 and you simply ignored them in favor of going off-topic about "plagiarism".
Because there's a complete lack of feats. Just a bunch of vague statements about narrative.

Sure as hell doesn't seem like it. Plus, there's almost no comic tier 0s even though they have a ton of characters who can unironically work as such. Like the actual Overvoid
No, it doesn't, it just seems as though you will not accept it as being so because you do not realize that not all verses have to have the same meanings behind a term, in verse context behind these terms is what justifies SCP's tier 0, however seeing as you keep making false analogies using comic characters I doubt the legitimacy of your ignorance and whether it is willful or not, and as such shall simply cease to engage with these points to not waste my time.

Tbf, I think both Marvel and Dc are in eternal limbo of massive revisions and ocassionally contradict itself depending of an author.
Hell, Grant Morrison himself said that Superman is beyond him as "The Writer" because he's an idea that transcends his narrative. I think he said that once.

No, it doesn't, it just seems as though you will not accept it as being so because you do not realize that not all verses have to have the same meanings behind a term, in verse context behind these terms is what justifies SCP's tier 0, however seeing as you keep making false analogies using comic characters I doubt the legitimacy of your ignorance and whether it is willful or not, and as such shall simply cease to engage with these points to not waste my time.
It absolutely doesn't have a good justification.

Yeah, there are enough feats for tier 0, no one just bothers as much compared to Agna, Weekly, and others from SCP side.

Because there's a complete lack of feats. Just a bunch of vague statements about narrative.
So you're admitting to have not clicked any of the links I told you to click and not read the proper explanations. Because the profiles very much explained how the Narrative is an established cosmological element that exists beyond the Noosphere (High 1-A hierarchy) and thus, is Tier 0. It isn't vague. You've just refused to look at the evidence.

Can we just close this thread? This entire thread has either been:

A: People saying SCP is wanked without giving an ounce of evidence, and outright trying to call it plagirism.

B: People just muttering irrelevant shit such as "Oh a tier above 0 plez many scp tier 0 bad" just for the sake of it.

C: Just hating on SCP for no reason at all, acting as if SCP dudes killed their family or smth.

They impersonated you? Oh, quite odd to hear.

My apologies if that is the case.
It's all good, but yeah a few years ago someone tried to impersonate me on the scp wiki and tried to publish a bunch of shitty tales that blew scp feats way out of proportion while acting like I was the one doing it and annoying other authors to give scps higher tier feats.

Never went anywhere so they stopped pretty quickly but it's just funny and kinda sad

Can we just close this thread? This entire thread has either been:

A: People saying SCP is wanked without giving an ounce of evidence, and outright trying to call it plagirism.

B: People just muttering irrelevant shit such as "Oh a tier above 0 plez many scp tier 0 bad" just for the sake of it.

C: Just hating on SCP for no reason at all, acting as if SCP dudes killed their family or smth.
You want evidence? How about you actually compare it to other stuff of a similar nature and realize how outclassed it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back