• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC is massively undersold on this wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even that big a fan of comics and I know that there are characters and concepts that straight up transcend classification entirely in DC. The fact that Twin Peaks and SCP are tier 0 but DC isn't is a travesty, even though it has mountains of evidence for it being that level that's almost identical to the two mentioned things. The Green straight up transcending math itself, the multi-dimensional snowflake, CAS surpassing narrative as a whole, and so on and so forth.

I agree somewhat but you posted this in the wrong place. This should probably be moved to general discussion.

I'm not even that big a fan of comics and I know that there are characters and concepts that straight up transcend classification entirely in DC. The fact that Twin Peaks and SCP are tier 0 but DC isn't is a travesty, even though it has mountains of evidence for it being that level that's almost identical to the two mentioned things. The Green straight up transcending math itself, the multi-dimensional snowflake, CAS surpassing narrative as a whole, and so on and so forth.
The green transcending math sounds like nlf

Multi dimensional snowflake thing was referring to universes

cas surpassing narrative is no where near tier 0 💀

Comp dc is already high 1-A??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back