• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP God-Tier Revisions, Part ╬ÿ'-4 ÒÇîUpgradesÒÇì

With this revision, yes.

SAS is some unknown number of narratives above the baseline, but likely/at least one.

Overvoid is on the same narrative as SAS.

2747 can mutually annihilate any narrative in the hierarchy, including Swann's one and beyond.

3812 will eventually reach the top of the hierarchy and then keep superseding itself afterwards, making it eventually even stronger than 2747.

I mean the creations surpassing the creator is like, the entire point of 3812.

And 2747 just says **** you.

Well, yeah, but 3812 was never implied to be able to surpass any avatar of Swann in the article itself, so those new scans are, well, news to me.

Haven't seen 2747.

Swann is never mentioned in 3812's article, and Ben is never described as one of Swann's avatars. He might be, considering he wrote the main narrative, but it's not confirmed or denied.

Aite, I'm on a computer and Agnaa is busy, so could an admin unlock the pages so I can make the adjustments?

I agree with the OP here.

Sir Ovens said:
Aite, I'm on a computer and Agnaa is busy, so could an admin unlock the pages so I can make the adjustments?
(I'm not busy any more)

Understood; the pages are unlockedƒæì

Just tell me when you are done

Just finished editing Swann's profile.

It seems weird to me that its gender and age are both "Variable", representing Swann's nature as a collective of individual writers, yet its stamina is listed as "Limitless" for constantly rewriting the multiverse.

i.e. It's simultaneously treated as a bunch of beings with their own characteristics, and one monolithic being. Any ideas how the page should be edited to reflect this? Unknown stamina with an explanation that it's a collection of writers?

The pages have been edited now, they can be re-locked for now.

Rejoice brothers. SCP is stronger than Twin Peaks, Warhammer, and Star Trek.

We have reached our never-ending climax.

On Swann's profile, I am not really familiar on it but I think the profile should be treated like The Writer whose case is similar; so, it would as one monolithic being assuming the real-life writers are just avatars of Swann.

I did found that Saikou made the Swann's profile so it might be a good idea to have his inputs on the matter.

Elizhaa said:
On Swann's profile, I am not really familiar on it but I think the profile should be treated like The Writer whose case is similar; so, it would as one monolithic being assuming the real-life writers are just avatars of Swann.

I did found that Saikou made the Swann's profile so it might be a good idea to have his inputs on the matter.
I appreciate the input, but the thing that makes Swann's case tricky is that in-verse Swann's somewhat treated as a monolithic entity, but we also get introduced to a variety of the writer entities, such as Dr. Roget and Rimple.

To quote the OP, that's one of the things we need help with.

Agnaa said:
There are still more revisions planned for this, and we need your help! Any characters that appear on author pages should get (1-A level but somewhat limited) Resistance to Plot Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation, as well as (not combat-applicable) Immortality (Type 8), thanks to Operation Overmeta. We need help finding exactly which pages qualify for this.

On top of this, most of the rest of the god-tiers will be downgraded to somewhere between 2-A and Low 1-C, we need help figuring out exactly how this will happen and what the new justifications will be. If you're willing to help out, please contact me and I'll get you in the Discord server.
@Weekly How is it combat applicable? It doesn't protect from physical harm and doesn't amp 682's regen. It seems to just mean that there'll always be that part of 682 on that author page, even if in fights/other tales 682 can die.

However, the resistance to plot manip and concept manip is combat applicable (even if it is incredibly narrow, only seemingly protecting alterations to the part of them that's in the author page)

Will the updated 1-As get Type 5 Acausal, Type 1 Concepthax, type 2 beyond dimensional existence and type 10 Immortality? As almost every 1-A has these

1. No, that is not given by default.

2. No, that is not given by default.

3. No, that has been (or should be getting) changed, and none of these characters exist beyond all forms of dimensionality, so they shouldn't get it.

4. Maybe? They're never stated to "not be alive or dead in the conventional sense" except maybe 2747, as they're all just relatively benign beings when you're on the same/higher narrative than them. But then again, the Immortality page still says all 1-As should get it, so I'm not sure.

Understood. Introducing the varieties writers from Swann's seems like it would be a cool idea.

Swann's proposal of 001 should honestly be Tier 0

Its literally us, the writers. And it hints that our universe (Real Life) is above the SCP universe.

True. But Swann's proposal of 001 is supposed to be beyond the plot of the SCP Foundation. In fact, its supposed to be the creator of the verse.

I also think The All-Mighty should be upgraded to 1-A. Its considered to be one of the most, if not the most powerful character in the SCP Foundation.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Swann's proposal of 001 should honestly be Tier 0

Its literally us, the writers. And it hints that our universe (Real Life) is above the SCP universe.
Being above the SCP universe is only a 1-A feat.

I also think The All-Mighty should be upgraded to 1-A. Its considered to be one of the most, if not the most powerful character in the SCP Foundation.

Where's the proof that it scales to 1-A?

SCP-239 and SCP-343 are different aspects of the All-Mighty

plus, its implied that it absolutely transcends the concept of dimensions all together. The entire outerverse exists within the mind of The All-Mighty.

Characters being aspects of something isn't evidence for that thing being 1-A, and those 2 are being downgraded anyways.

Mind posting these implications?

SCP-239 and SCP-343 are looking like they'll be downgraded to 2-A, but even as they are right now, having two 1-Bs as your aspects only leaves you at 1-B.

Where's it implied that it absolutely transcends the concept of dimensions all together?

Back