• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP God-Tier Revisions, Part ╬ÿ'-4 ÒÇîUpgradesÒÇì

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
With the tiering system revisions freshly applied, now's the right time to revise the SCP Foundation's god-tiers.

In this part we'll be revising the very top of the very top-tiers, who are all getting upgraded. (Note that for any 1-A+ characters here, the + only goes in the AP/Dura, not in the actual tier)

SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal) and The Overvoid Lurk are getting upgraded to 1-A (Completely transcends the primary narrative which contains the whole of the SCP Multiverse, whose full extent has been described as possessing uncountably infinite higher dimensions, perceiving it as nothing but fiction from a higher layer)

SCP-2747's second key is getting upgraded from 1-B to 1-A (Can mutually annihilate any narrative within the narrative stack, including narratives far above the primary narrative, which possesses uncountably infinite higher dimensions), possibly 1-A+ (The narrative stack itself is described as infinite, so it should be able to destroy narratives an infinite number of reality-fiction differences above the main narrative)

SCP-3812 is getting upgraded to 1-A (Completely superseded the primary narrative which contains the whole of the SCP Multiverse, whose full extent has been described as possessing uncountably infinite higher dimensions, perceiving it as nothing but fiction in a higher layer, and constantly transcending into increasingly higher narratives, each seeing the one below as fictional stories), will eventually become 1-A+ (One of 3812's alternate personalities has stated that the entity will eventually rise above the entirety of creation and the infinite hierarchy of narratives that comprise it, continuing to supersede itself endlessly even after that)

Matching the Tiers for all these characters going to 1-A, their speed and range will all be upgraded to Irrelevant.

The root of these upgrades come from the idea that narratives are Low 1-A under the new system. This comes from a quote in the Acidverse hub.

Unfortunately, the world is not dynamic. Everything's already over, I've already read it. All of this? It's just going through the motions. This is just a tiny subset of the world at large. I'd call it the 'real' word, but it's just as real as we are in here. The larger space that we're in… much larger, in fact, uncountably infinite expanses in uncountably infinite dimensions… we fill that space. And yet, here, we're discretised. Collapsed into words and nothing more, even if we're something so much greater.

See, sometimes the infinite can be reduced to something simpler. Look here: ÔäÁ0 and ÔäÁ1 and ÔäÁ2 and so on. Simple, yes, but they can each contain the world. You can glimpse it, if you look hard enough. Just breathe in, breathe out. Think about infinity. Not just countable, but uncountable, and the dimension of it goes up into uncountability too. If you think you've really understood it, you aren't thinking hard enough. Sure, zoom past the pitstops. 5, 23, 3333. They're all beautiful, but so horrendously finite. Fly past it all and keep going and going. Minds have died wishing for a fraction of what I can see. So breathe slowly, and think about it.

Really think about it, and the world seems like nothing.

I hope you've been paying attention.
This quote is being reasonably assumed as talking about the real nature of the main SCP narrative, as the canon hub is about the god-tiers within the main narrative, never delving into pataphysical elements of higher narratives.

This revision wouldn't have been possible without help from: Ultima, Saikou, Aeyu, Weekly, Nekron, Oven, Hotsauce, Lawiegg, Dargoo, and Hykuu

Upcoming Revisions
There are still more revisions planned for this, and we need your help! Any characters that appear on author pages should get (1-A level but somewhat limited) Resistance to Plot Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation, as well as (not combat-applicable) Immortality (Type 8), thanks to Operation Overmeta. We need help finding exactly which pages qualify for this.

On top of this, most of the rest of the god-tiers will be downgraded to somewhere between 2-A and Low 1-C, we need help figuring out exactly how this will happen and what the new justifications will be. If you're willing to help out, please contact me and I'll get you in the Discord server.

Nekron2 said:
Since, the pages are locked, so, I think one of the admins/mods have to apply these changes.
Don't get too hasty on that. We'll wait for it to get widespread acceptance and then whoever is available can apply the edits.

BTW i will be fixing the god tiers back to High 1-B from being downgraded after that revision happens

I agree with this with the caveat that it only applies to the characters linked in the OP.

If our discussions off-site indicate anything scaling the multiverse-bound dieties to this doesn't make much sense; and they likely need to be tackled in a separate revision.

WeeklyBattles said:
BTW i will be fixing the god tiers back to High 1-B from being downgraded after that revision happens
Assuming the thread you make in response gets support; I hope you're not suggesting that'd you'd un-do an accepted revision without following the proper rules.

Sir Ovens said:
Not Narrative related. Thus, they won't get 1-A.
This, however, the current plan would put them around 2-A/Low 1-C.

I do believe we are missing one vital piece about the whole situation. In Retirement Plan, it discusses about how 3812 destroyed the entity that created 239, although I believe this entity is weaker than 239 is. I think this proved that 3812, at least the one from the Prime Mutliverse, is likely only comparable to 343 & 239. But before I get there, there is one part I never really got and I'd like a question on: This is in 3812's Part about the Prime Multiverse's Narrative, the one the entirety of the SCP-verse is on: (I wanted to create something that, by definition, superseded everything that superseded it. I wanted to see how many layers there are, if the stack of narratives really do go on forever upward. ). Wouldn't this mean that the Prime Multiverse contains Countless Narratives ? Because this would actually change how "All of Creation" for some entities.

Testing of SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûê determined that the entity exuded a powerful anti-metaphysical field, similar to the Foundation Scranton Reality Anchor. This entity was brought into contact with SCP-3812, which was located near the ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê Hospital in ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê, ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê. The entity had no noticeable detrimental effect on SCP-3812's abilities, and instead caused SCP-3812 to become violent, resulting in an explosion that destroyed the hospital. The remnants of SCP-ÔûêÔûêÔûê, later reclassified as SCP-239, were later recontained.

Reference to this in "Retirement Plan":

Iceland, 2000

The currents lead Him to the ruins of a hospital in the aftermath of an explosion. In the streets, a crowd of people were standing behind a yellow security cordon, most of them either frantically speaking into cell phones or staring at the still-burning buildings. Behind the tape, rescuers were diligently searching the ruins for survivors who might still be trapped inside. He had seen disaster before, but the sight of such fear and anguish was one that never got any easier to bear.

Most people would probably attribute the destruction to a bomb, but He knew that it wasn't something so mundane. Someone or something had bent reality, drawing an enormous amount of power from all across creation before releasing it all at once. Now, the maelstrom had passed, but He could still sense a massive energy within the ruins, pulsating like a neutron star.(Meaning two people he's looking at: One that caused the event, the other survived it)

He slipped past the security cordon, drawing no attention to Himself as He did so, and began making His way towards the epicenter of the explosion. He arrived at what had once been the maternity ward. The smoldering remains of hospital beds and equipment lay scattered around a massive crater alongside rubble and charred corpses. His attention was suddenly caught by the soft sound of a child crying.

Moving towards the source of the noise, He discovered an infant, covered in ash and blood, but amazingly unharmed. He gently lifted up the child, cradling her in His arms, and a calmness washes over her. She looked so harmless, delicate and fragile in His arms, but an eldritch glow emanating from her body betrayed unimaginable power.

"Interesting." His voice was deep, like the rolling of distant thunder. It was a voice that could command the sun to rise and set. "It seems this day has blessed me with serendipity." The girls wrapped her tiny hand around His finger, and slowly opens her eyes. And that's when He knew that He had found His replacement.

For in her eyes, He saw stars burning.

This is important as if this is in-fact the same event, it means that not only was 343 unharmed (which makes no sense for her to be unharmed by the blast while the rest of her gets YEETED, meaning she's likely superior to the original) but would actually mean 343 was in an narrative above what 3812 was at originally at if he's always transcending narratives until after he said he couldn't sense it.

This sort of makes sense as 343 is portrayed above Creation completely in this tale, in a realm of True Time beyond Everything, manipulating and overseeing events he isn't bound by whatsoever . If this includes 3812 it'd include potentially some of the narratives here.

I have no idea how that means that 343 is above 3812, or how the being whose remnants became 239 is stronger than 239.

I'm pretty sure that 3812 can attack without destroying the entire narrative, it seems like you're pulling some sort of AoE fallacy. A god-tier performing an attack, mostly destroying a god-tier and part of a hospital, doesn't mean that every being in that same universe had to have tanked that attack.

No AoE fallacies here. I didn't intend to say he destroyed the narrative... The whole context implied he didn't intend to do that anyways. The whole point I'm trying to make is that 343 called 239's power Unimaginable when he just sensed 3812 and him literally gathering the power of all of creation and using it against the entity ...Regardless of it destroying only a hospital it was clear the effects were farther reaching than that since he felt it outside all of creation of where 3812 performed the feat. So he was comparing the attack itself to 239 , not the entities involved.

If 239 was a far weaker part of the person 3812 atomized how the heck did she survive ? She was literally at the epicenter and if it killed something seemingly superior to her, how did she survive it ? Especially when it was definitely intent on just atomizing it to no return.

Because she was merely the remnants left over.

If you pulverize a planet, a bunch of dust is left over. That doesn't mean that this dust is above 5-B just because it survived.

3812 smacked that proto 239 like a fly and kept going upwards. There is nothing that indicates that it's in any way comparable to 3812 himself.

Also yeah, agreed, as I've said.

Wardokman69 said:
ah, how about Mary Nakayama? should she become 1-A as well or not?
imo, she should be downgraded to 2-C, below the other god-tiers.

Don't think I have much to add on to this seeing as how the majority of folks have already accepted it, but it seems fine to me.

Agnaa said:
Wardokman69 said:
ah, how about Mary Nakayama? should she become 1-A as well or not?
imo, she should be downgraded to 2-C, below the other god-tiers.
i see.. then, should the Neverwere and High Elder Gods be in 2-A to low 1-C or straight up 1-C? as they seems transcended Death who've transcend 2-A low elder gods?

Wardokman69 said:
i see.. then, should the Neverwere and High Elder Gods be in 2-A to low 1-C or straight up 1-C? as they seems transcended Death who've transcend 2-A low elder gods?
Yes. I wrote about this in the OP, under "Upcoming Revisions".

Agnaa said:
Wardokman69 said:
Yes. I wrote about this in the OP, under "Upcoming Revisions".
okay, thanks..

Is it fine if I apply this now?

I'll need a content mod/admin to unlock the pages linked in the OP.

Back