• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always knew this day would come. Now I'm just waiting for tier 1-B SCPs.

Hey, like i said they should technically already be well into 1-B even without a 1-B SCP as per the dimensional hierarchy of the verse. The fact that there IS a 1-B SCP makes it even better

Now youre gonna love this.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/beneath-two-trees

076's High 1-C form, known as Hevel-Ab-Leshal:

• Is amped by the power of the Scarlet King
  • Killed Mekhane
  • Made Satan flee to the Library in fear
  • Defeated Moloch (A God on Mek and Yal's level)
  • Caused 'The Flood', which reset time on a full multiversal scale to prevent the Scarlet King from being unleashed in the first place

>High 1-C 076

....my dreams are slowly becoming true...

now all we need is the verse becoming 1-A ovo

If all goes well the High Elder Gods may actually be seeing as they transcend the nothingness before the primordial chaos before the Darkness before creation. Dont get too excited though, that's kind of a big IF. Also, we need to determine if Swann and The-Almighty are the same thing or not, because The-Almighty is present in a LOT of tales.

...Going by Chapter 1: Verse 1, that means 435 and 719 are on the level of the Brothers Death if not more powerful than them...

http://www.scp-wiki.net/chapter-1-verse-1

"Then there was light.

The light separated the Darkness Above from the Darkness Beneath, and there was disparity between them. Between the darkness and the light there was also disparity, and shadows flickered therein.

The light shone in the darkness, and was not overcome. Likewise the darkness was not destroyed, but given form both Above and Below.

From the darkness came the Eldest, the All-Death. He came from the darkness and was of the darkness and was the darkness, and nothing to come might pass beyond him. Vast and mighty was he, that no other might comprehend the reach of his arm, or the length of his gaze."

He-Who-Made-Dark and He-Who-Made-Light are extradimensional entities (As stated in 435's Addendum), SCP-435-2 is He-Who-Made-Dark's shadow in the universe, and the entries fit perfectly with the creation of The Darkness Above and the Darkness Below:

"The light (He-Who-Made-Light) shone in the darkness, and was not overcome. Likewise the darkness was not destroyed, but given form both Above (He-Who-Made-Dark) and Below (SCP-435-2)."

HWML not being overcome referencing the fight between the brothers referenced in both Chapter 1: Verse 1 and 435's Addendum, in which HWML won the fight.

Also, if the depictions of 076 in the GoC article and Beneath Two Trees is accurate, 076's regen is Low-Godly, albeit not combat applicable

WeeklyBattles said:
Also, we need to determine if Swann and The-Almighty are the same thing or not, because The-Almighty is present in a LOT of tales.
I don't think they are the same thing, i mean, Swann is explicitly stated to be several entites rather than a single one (And this is consistent with the fact that they're supposed to be the writers of Foundation site) and even then, Swann being The Almighty wouldn't make much sense, as this would contradict Swann's whole metafictional nature

EDIT: Also... Humans with High 1-C Power Nullification... that's so beautiful

Yup, a form he had prior to the Flood, plus i should probably bring up his 2-A hax via the Thorn

well, not so much an upgrade as is a viable speed feat for an unrestricted 173

Except 173 wasn't "unrestricted". There was simply no one left to observe him. This is likely his speed at all times (within the timeframe of a blink). But this time, he could actually move freely.

well the 1-B stuff will likely be mighty debunked by Azzy so meh

@Weekly I mean, Swann is supposed to be a bunch of entities, while The Almighty is refered as a single entity

@Ultima I mean it's pretty blatant, im not sure what there would be to debunk...he just doesnt want SCP to be on the same level as WH40K :p

Yes but "Swann" is never actually seen, only the avatars/instances its inserted into the narrative

@Quagsire That it does

@Saikou Probably

Assuming 300 KG 173 and MHS+ speed (Which is a huge lowball), it would be 7-C. We need to get the true speed calced though.

Should be calcable, but we don't know how many minutes, could be anywhere from 1 minute to before an hour, though "mere minutes" usually is less than 30 mins. And what continent could we use as an example? America? Europe?

2 minutes would be the minimum I'd say.

The Americas (As it is mentioned that multiples continents were passed) would be good imo

Guys, go on to YouTube and watch this animated show called Confinement. It's an SCP cartoon and it's awesome.

There's a magic slug beneath us that transforms into your greatest sexual desire, but THIS is too much...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back