• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Ovens said:
Personally, I don't know why the argument that 001 can be affected by memes isn't regarded as massive PIS but yeah, it should be much more powerful than Mek or Yal.
They fail to realize 001 just threw it in there themselves just for ***** and giggles.

The thread lives!

Just a reminder, if anyone wants to update anything they have SCP related and discuss it, this is the thread to do it.

SCP-1696 has a fully customizable number of spatial dimensions in spacetime with no stated limit.

There's also an 11-D statement in the article for the Scarlet King's spears

Oh I'm fully aware of that, but the thing is it scales to Dr. Wondertainment as he created it, which means it scales to Isabel, which means it scales to...basically every God tier...

Dr. Wondertainment is basically an immensely powerful, higher dimensional toymaker. Isabel is the most recent incarnation, the holder of the Seventh Spear of the Scarlet King, and by far the most powerful incarnation of the Wonder Maker.

"I know of the names of the stars, and sung the animals their names, and discerned the course of the winds. I hold the heart of all stories within my breast, and mark the kinship of the beasts of the land, and know the land as friend. Who first looked up? Who first loved? Who held the first child? It was I. Who seeks beyond the horizon? Who makes real the future? Who carries the past? By wonders untold, the gift to create wonder, it was I who was gifted in humility. In creation I am made, in creation I am whole, in creation, I create, and the span of humanity rests in me. For I raised up my hand, and there was fire."

Wait, so does the box not have like a limit to the number of dimensions it can have? High 1-B Foundation confirmed?

@Ovens

The limit isn't specified actually, it just says you can create an universe and change the number of spatial dimensions it has

It would at worst be 1-B unless you think that it's impossible for someone over the age of 9 to count higher than 12. Its dubious if its High 1-B but it's absolutely 1-B.

Low 1B in the form of Swann

Technically Swann should be 1-B, there are a lot of characters that transcend the high 1-Cs by multiple levels

Si.

I find it funny, people were constantly using SCP682 for such a long time, now he's replaced by SCP239 and 1440

There are more yet to come. Once we get the upgrades in place and add all the extended lore characters, the Foundation will finally get the recognition it deserves.

You mean what have you taken away from me.

I generally find the lower tiered skips more fascinating to write profiles about. Stuff like the perpetually spinning top or the huge cannon that can turn any mass placed into it into explosive energy at 100% efficiency at the least.

Extra info for 076 courtesy of he GOC

"Subject is highly skilled in close combat, and appears to use no known martial combat style currently on record.

Psychological profile indicates that Subject is primarily motivated by ennui: Subject appears to derive satisfaction only from the act of killing, especially if said acts are carried out against a "worthy foe." Subject always appears to engage the most dangerous perceived threat first, and will bypass lesser threats to do so: Operatives should take this into consideration when preparing a plan of action.

Component Baker is an engraved stone cube 3.66m (12ft) on a side, sealed with 21 locks (one large lock surrounded by twenty smaller locks in a circle). Component Baker-Two is contained within, and comprises a 2.13m (7ft) tall stone coffin, secured with chains of unknown composition. Component Baker-Two is capable of regenerating Component Able from any remains, and of reforming it should all remains be destroyed. As stated above, Component Baker is to be considered the primary threat and should be secured as soon as possible."

So stuff we already know. The only possibly new thing is that 076 would rather face the strongest thing there than anything else.

Well, that, and a bit more clarification on how 076's regen and immortality works, as well as being able to use combat techniques not recorded on Earth

SCP canon is fluid and the idea of that fluidity is canon.

Basically there are a bunch of horror writers controlling everything within the SCP multiverse and no matter how contradictory it gets, it's still canon because trying to fix it will literally break the multiverse.

There is an SCP where the Foundation tried to link all universes in the multiverse through the cross linking project but that led to some bad things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back