• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
We need more love for the SCP community here. I made this just for fun. Feel free to talk about which SCPs should have a profile here and what cool SCPs you have read about. (There are like 2000+ of them)

Also share any good tales of the Foundation if you have read any.

Hey guys, just a question about the canon, I have visited the SCP site's canon hub and it looks like most of the tales exist independently. This got me thinking though, what if all the tales on that page are canon, but they all take place in diffrent timelines?

Hear me out. This would make the whole 'all of O5 became reality warpers' tales true, but it just took place in another timeline. This could also mean that we can have profiles on this wiki for reality warping Dr. Gears and O5 members.

Sir Ovens said:
Hey guys, just a question about the canon, I have visited the SCP site's canon hub and it looks like most of the tales exist independently. This got me thinking though, what if all the tales on that page are canon, but they all take place in different timelines?

Hear me out. This would make the whole 'all of O-5 became reality warpers' tales true, but it just took place in another timeline. This could also mean that we can have profiles on this wiki for reality warping Dr. Gears and O-5 members.
Hmm...so perhaps different sections for different timelines?

Alright, I don't have a problem with it, but i'm kinda working on the rest of the 001s so if you want to make those profiles then go ahead. And don't forget to add a separate section for them on the verse page.

Anybody care to tell me how i add my name to the supporters. I don't have permission to edit so i was wondering.

I've been known to support many fandoms and things no matter how cancerous so it's good for me to work this stuff out.

SCP-1831], aka Mr. Shapey, a ten dimensional construct.

First Tier 1-C SCP? Not sure about this one due to its rating and recent creation.

Ive been debating wether or not to make that one considering its been archived, but it would be interesting to have here...

Technically they can't archive it due to its canon connection with other SCPs. Though it would make for one hell of a profile. Maybe something that would rival 682's popularity of usage on the wikia.

SCP 2440

You guys should read this. Another higher dimensional SCP.

Also, SCP 2439 . It isn't really an SCP for this wiki but it's still one hell of an interesting read.

Scp-2440 is at least Low 2-C at full power. Still debating on whether to put SCP-1831 on this wiki.

Guys check this out.

Maybe we can add it to one of 682's list of abilities.

New fan of the SCP Foundation, figured it be fun to discuss it here. Sure hope you guys don't mind if I bump this thread.

So about SCP-524 he was able to damage SCP-682 enough to make the latter flee and stay on the wall until the former left the room. So should Walter's AP be upgraded to Large Building Level or should he have some sort of durablity bypassing hax added to his page?

WeeklyBattles said:
Wait, d-does this mean 1-C creation 001s?
I bloody hope so.

Edit: This also means that Able can be scaled to the Lizard. Prepare for Tier 4-A Able.

But in all seriousness tho, we should change the SCP page to include non SCP items, objects and creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back