• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes think that we are talking about Djoricverse instead of SCPverse.Some SCPs like 2935 are hardly paid any attention to.

There is that Goddamn toaster. But I forgot it's designation.

There is an SCP toilet that spawns random rabid animals whenever someone is in it.

What was the SCP that makes people think they're the SCP?

It's info is even written in 1st person if I'm not mistaken.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/incident-zero-part-5

"He laughed as he raised his hand above his head. The sword that burst forth stretched from his fingertips all the way to the stars, and beyond. It swallowed up all light that fell upon it, sang of death and the silent tomb, smelled of the void between worlds, devoured light and heat and life and hope…"

Yeah, why couldn't I remember this feat back when 682s regen was being downgraded...

Regular Doom doesnt even come close, God Emperor Doom soloes the verse

I'm still looking so yeah, for now

Oh, the feat is him regening after 063 erased part of him from existence btw

Well that sucks I honestly thought Doom could adleast have a fair fight with some of them speaking of SCPs is 1440 aka Op Old man with spear is he like supposed to be god of the SCP universe or somethin?

Nah, hes above the guys (High Elder Gods) who are above the guys (He who made light and He who made dark) who are above the guys (The brothers death) who are above the guy (The Scarlet King) who is above those guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back