• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Random Bunch CRT (SCP-343, SCP-1529, SCP-018)

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Alright first two are being upgraded due to SCP-682's second half of termination log

SCP-343
New key based on this feat
I understand it right, 343 murdered an entity that is on the same level of existence as Mary Nakayama which she couldn't do much against
So the same tier as Mary, no new powers

SCP-1529
Extended Canon Key based on it duking it with base 682
The new key is Supersonic of dodging an attack from 682, power wise it is the same as Article Canon but gets SPC and Resurrection

SCP-018
Should have resistance to electricity due to being a rubber ball

Alright first two are being upgraded due to SCP-682's second half of termination log

SCP-343
I understand it right, 343 murdered an entity that is on the same level of existence as Mary Nakayama which she couldn't do much against

SCP-1529
The new key is Supersonic of dodging an attack from 682, power wise it is the same as Article Canon but gets SPC and Resurrection

SCP-018

Hm. High 1-A, possibly 0 343... It unironically backs up the Avatar of the All-Mighty thing 343 temporarily had going on in one of the tales, so yeah unintended consistency. Could I ask your reasoning on it being the Extended Canon rather than Article Canon Mary ? Does it have to do with it referencing the Wikidot rather than the SCP Canon ?

EDIT: Actually wait nevermind I see that the actual Wikidot was affected itself, which would imply the Article itself was affected, which is a High 1-A/0 structure, which means it'd have to be Extended Canon for this to be legit. Nevermind. I take all of that back.

Wouldn't this upgrade 239's Extended Canon / Full Potential keys ?

Last edited:
Actually 682's termination log would be considered Extended Canon for 343.

However, I do think Djoricverse shouldn't necessarily scale since it's a standalone canon. Extended Canon should be reserved for when a collection of stories exist for a character but not within any defined canon.

This really should not be lumped together with the general EC key, since 343 is clearly not that strong in more common depictions
I support this being called "Meta" key wise

Also is the other stuff fine to apply?

New 343 EC key actually somewhat reasonable, due to his feats thats scaterred across tales & stuffs like chaoskampf etc.

You're an unbelievable prick.

I don't know if I'm a huge fan of giving 343 an entire key for this one interaction. But if we do, it should definitively not scale to his current EU Key. Our current one is more or less just based around the idea of 343 being a regular Reality Warper who pretends to be God, wheres a version of 343 that can **** with stuff on this level is definitively an actual God (especially with Mary Nakayama being often portrayed as pretty much THE God). So our current key would be modified to just be Type-Green 343.

No one is scaling to this 343 key, no. It's just a random feat 343 showcases in a random part of the wiki. It's not something consistent enough for any other character to scale to.

Wh

But 343 being Tier1/0 is based on him scaling to her. The reasoning is that 343 killed some unknown entity that was ******* with Mary (the Russian hacker, so to speak).

Agree with Saikou on this one.

Although I don't know why we would even tier this considering this is a one off deal that's a vast outlier compared to 343's usual EC feats.

Okay can I apply the stuff besides 343's?
Also for it I will still insist on a new key since this is some meta narrative shit rather then just part of his regular reality warping

Like I said, this should be a different key from our current 343 key.

Our current 343 rating is basically 343 as a regular Type Green, one easily overpowered by the likes of 239. This feat clearly leans more towards the explanation of 343 actually being God. And the latter doesn't currently have that many anti-feats I'm aware of. So it should be fine-ish for now.

Like I said, this should be a different key from our current 343 key.

Our current 343 rating is basically 343 as a regular Type Green, one easily overpowered by the likes of 239. This feat clearly leans more towards the explanation of 343 actually being God. And the latter doesn't currently have that many anti-feats I'm aware of. So it should be fine-ish for now.
So the new "God" key is viable eh?

SCP-343

SCP-1529

SCP-018
for 343, was't that implied the entity he was beating it up was 682's true form? Very confused here.

for 343, was't that implied the entity he was beating it up was 682's true form? Very confused here.
It was the Russian hacker which would put him at least around H1A/0, hence the writing on 173's containment chamber wall, and Mary was spooked by that.

Beacuse I don't think the cannons that use 343 as a real god put 682 as having a "true form"
Basically the cannons that use 343 are the ones with 682 as the horse of "death" from the 4 horseman of the Apocalipse, the ones that 682 is one of scarlet king sons and... the ones 682 is generaly just a hard to kill lizard with nothig extra

Anyways
New key for 343 that just upscales from Kate
We call it what, Actually God key?

Back