• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch should be at least 2-A, in House of M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, cause one feat against the several 2-A one changes the game clearly, right? I literally said "no hope in direct confrontation" is just you trying to apply a very arbitrary definition on what "direct" could mean, as within context, there are many variables to be taken into account, such as killing intent, her rest and focus, etc.

- Okay, why are you presupposing she would have to use a good part of her power to accomplish that feat?

- Yeah, physically, LMAO, no one is talking about a physical fight within that scan, just how she can crush him at any time. And that's an appeal to probability, there would again have to be definitive evidence to say "its an exaggeration", you can't go on with "prolly idk"

- Because it literally shows Thor's entire plan is to make her NOT achieve her full power and use her reality warping.

Wouldn't the "Likely far higher" still be a thing as Matt did clearly state he thinks it is high 1-B?

I wouldn't mind that either, but we should probably make sure just 2-A gets accepted before going on to that.

Hykuu said:
OKT literally doesn't have anything to contradict that feat though?

Yeah, again, what's your basis?
If I remember correctly, he was controlled by the Zodiac Key, Namor was able to fight him, and he was portrayed as a mostly physical brawler threat.

Zodiac key was literally a key to the 13th dimension but k

As I said, nice outlier for Namor? Like it literally doesn't disprove anything

Nice, so? changes in "character" like that don't disqualify tier

If the In-Betweener was portrayed as barely stronger than Namor right before, why should it not be considered as an outlier for the Witch as well, when she was generally portrayed as much weaker before Bendis started to mess with her?

Your sheer neverending argumentative unreasonability is starting to get very tiresome to deal with over and over again. I have many other important tasks to deal with.

"and Namor having an outlier doesn't discredit Inbetweener's tier, same thing like when Ant-Man took a hit from Eternity, can't discredit Chthon being a cancer to eternity just because of that"

ok

Stop behaving like a borderline troll. I do not have the time and energy to deal with it.

Also, Giant-Man had grown to the same size and scale as Eternity himself in the story you refer to.

Yea, but that's not durability, lol.

I am not trolling, I said ok, you can go ahead and deal with other important tasks, I am not stopping you.

That kind of attitude is disrespectful and sarcastic borderline trolling. Shape up, stop being overly argumentative, and respect a no from the staff. Thank you.

Dude I am not being overly argumentative I am literally saying you can deal with the other tasks if you want, can we stop derailing the thread and drop this? Thanks.

You are definitely being overly argumentative and show an attitude problem.

If there are no other staff members available I need to deal with the threads, but I prefer to use my time in a more constructive fashion than what we are doing right now.

Again, just try to shape up instead of spamming me and others with unreasonable flippant sarcasm.

We can drop this now though, yes.

I am not even being sarcastic, as I said, "can we stop derailing the thread and drop this? Thanks."

Alright, but you need to follow my instructions and not just brush them off.

@Ayewale

You can copy-paste your most relevant information from there to here if you wish.

I don't think that's really the "general consensus" when, as it currently appears, more agree with 2-A than Low 2-C. Also:

LordTracer said:
Also the description for her "Low 2-C with prep" sounds way more like 2-A than Low 2-C.

Given that scan in combination with the multiversal ripples from her act, I suppose that I am currently leaning towards agreeing with a 2-A HoM Wanda.

It seems best to wait for a bit more input first.

Well, HoM Wanda was already '2-C, possibly 2-A', so alright, make her House of M key 2-A. We're not doing 'full power is 2-A' again.

Her Low 2-C with prep statistic would also have to be 2-A as well, and it should be displayed on her tier as well, IMO.

She is currently listed as "At least Low 2-C, possibly far higher". Should we change that to "At least Low 2-C, likely 2-A" instead, to stay on the safe side?

Antvasima said:
She is currently listed as "At least Low 2-C, possibly far higher". Should we change that to "At least Low 2-C, likely 2-A" instead, to stay on the safe side?
Yeah it's better that way if something comes up we can always change it.

Okay. Is somebody experienced willing to handle the editing? We should preferably add scans for proof.

That wouldn't make much sense though. Because if we're accepting the 2-A, that would mean we're accepting the HoM feat as multiversal instead of universal. If her statistics are placed at 'At least Low 2-C, likely 2-A,' that would be treating the feat as both.

We know for a fact that the HoM feat rewrote a universal space-time continuum, which is Low 2-C, but don't know for a fact whether or not the ripples that it caused in the multiverse were a chain reaction, and the "no more mutants" across the multiverse act is certainly a range feat, but hard to properly quantify otherwise.

It'd also be an AP feat with how much that power is compared to The Phoenix Force, and how Doom compared her to Post-Retcon Beyonder. Also Hope Summers, while using Wanda's power to their full potential, was able to fight Dark Phoenix Cyclops alongside Wanda, and he was able to ascend into the White Hot Room and was stated to be "endless" and "boundless."

Oh, well, that's a CRT for another day. But even without the Dark Phoenix Cyclops stuff, I think there's enough to give Scarlet Witch a plain 2-A rating with all the scaling she gets to 2-A beings and her own 2-A feats that were listed earlier in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back