• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scans of saitama and garou's punch destryoing millions of stars

So when did they destroy millions of stars .The manga panel doesn't show exact numbers or anything.I need those scans please send me if you can .

So when did they destroy millions of stars .The manga panel doesn't show exact numbers or anything.I need those scans please send me if you can .
The scan there is proof enough. It doesn't need to show number of stars.
Light doesn't travel an infinite distance, at a point it stops as a result of losing energy.
Since no light was seen at all from the area they destroyed, its safe to say all stars within that range were destroyed

Everything about it was discussed here, you can find how they got the numbers from the stuff provided.
The scan there is proof enough. It doesn't need to show number of stars.
Light doesn't travel an infinite distance, at a point it stops as a result of losing energy.
Since no light was seen at all from the area they destroyed, its safe to say all stars within that range were destroyed
Thank you

Back