• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayōnara, my beloved friends at Vs. Battles Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... I can't say much, but I respect you. Good bye Mrs, hope your life will get better and some jerks won't get over to you. Life is indeed harsh, I hope you will keep moving forward and find the happiness that you want.

"Hasta la Vista" is Spanish for "Until Next Time"; but not many people know what it means outside of Terminator quotes.

junko1.jpg

Junko says her farewell from the afterlife.

I am not very familiar with a lot of people in this wiki, but despite this, you've made a notable and a respectable impression on not just me, but on a lot of people. Losing a prominent user of this wiki is actually despairing.

Best of wishes, take care, and farewell.

Wow. I don't even know what to say other than that I'm incredibly sad to see you go. You were the one I looked up to most in this community and a genuine inspiration to me. I knew you were going through some stuff but I didn't realize how bad it was.

It may not be my place to say this but please reconsider the idea that you are meant to be alone, I can't see any way in which that is healthy, I don't blame you for leaving the site if it has brought you so much pain but that doesn't mean you should cut off ties with your friends. But that's your choice in the end, I just want you to know we care about you, and wouldn't wish harm on you by our own volition. Leave if that's what you think is best for you but please understand that you do have people in this community who genuinely care about you

Good luck Sera, even though i'm not know you until today i saw this thread (could be possibly that i don't visit the threads you in), but again i wish you best luck in the next passage of your life. Life some time happen thing like that, misunderstanding accusion, etc.....but as a farewell word: DON'T BE SAD AND GIVE UP, if you can't find happiness in here, it is okay to find it in another place, find the place make you feel the best, good luck.

I stand by what I said, even if I'm accredited for people leaving. I don't feel bad having said it, only that you took it as a sign to leave. I doubt the full responsibility of you dipping falls to me, but it seems some level of it invariably does. A shame, that.

Cheers. I hope you find yourself happier away from this place.

I can't even express what im feeling rn after reading this post
While i don't know you personally i really hope from the bottom of my heart that you take care of yourself and those who hold you dear

Because no matter who you are there will always be a person who holds you dear to their hearts

Last edited:
I cannot truly understand how you must have felt and no amount of words would be enough, but know that just having endured all of this atrocity is a sign of how strong of a person you are.
I always thought you were a really intelligent person and your contributions have always been precious, a very important piece of this community will go with you, but it's a price worthy to pay for your health.

It's false that you are meant to be alone, no one is, you just need to find love and peace where it truly lies for you.

I really hope the best for you, stay strong and never give up!

Last edited:
Goodbye and please take care of yourself. I hope that you will be able to recover as well as possible. Thank you very much for all of your help with staff work over the years.

Please listen to relaxing upbeat music, read good self-help books, walk in beautiful nature environments, exercise, hug therapy pets, watch friendly cartoons, and the like. It has helped me when I have felt very depressed. Also, please do not isolate yourself from your real world surroundings. It is not healthy for you.

Last edited:
I'm not good with words, so all I'm gonna say is that Agnaa's opinion is the same as mine. I saw your comment in the last thread as a sort of pre-announcement that you were leaving, and seems like it was right.

Anyway, I truly hope that life will be better from now on. May have not be a lot in contact with you, but you always seemed to be a cool and responsable person.

On the downside, I can't even imagine how someone can says to themselve "hmm, she's faking her daughter's birth". Like, what the hell people? Why would she even lie about it? If you can accuse someone of such things with a straight face, big chances that something's wrong with you.

Farewell Sera... We may not have talked much but you've always been an inspiration to me, you didn't hesitate to say what had to be said or do what needed to be done. You were one of VSBW's finest and a pillar of the community and were always giving your best to help whoever asked, all while combining VSBW with a life with your husband. I respect you immensely for that, to now find out about the pain you've been going through while doing so only strenghtens that feeling and I honesly wish I could have done something to help. Because never forget that everyone deserves help, no matter who they are or what they've done or how repetitive it gets and I beg you to use your new free time to genuinely improve your life, you've more than earned it.

You will truly be missed... :cry:
Sayōnara, Sera

Last edited:
While I didn’t know you as well as others in this thread, I share the same sentiment as them in that I am saddened to see you leave (you were interesting to talk to and were a valuable member of the wiki due to providing alternate viewpoints and generally being well aware of certain problems the wiki had as a system) and that I respect your decision to leave the wiki and discord, especially after what has happened in the past and recently. You are a valuable person to interact with and I hope your (and others who interacted with you’s) difficulties in discussing tragedy are worked on instead of just letting those difficulties prevent you from forming meaningful friendships elsewhere.

Last edited:
Truth be told I have never once interacted with or spoken to you, but I do respect the hard work you've brought to the community and I myself can relate to having suicidal depression myself even almost succeeding twice but I'm better now so I wish you well in your future endeavors miss Sera and I hope you gain that happiness you've been seeking for years.

This situation is honestly just, baffling to me, speaking as someone who was absent for most of it. Looking back, I do wish I could've done vastly more to help you, even if some part of me is convinced that our mindsets are too far apart for me to even fathom what goes on in your head. I can't even begin to deny that this doesn't hurt me like a knife to the stomach; you were just around here for so long that your absence is hard to process for me.

I've already said this on Discord, but regardless of what happens in the end, I am surprised and honestly glad that you still think fondly of us, in spite of all the pain and stress that this community brought upon you. We probably really didn't deserve someone as good as you in here. And it's not like I can say I'm not worried about some of the things you've wrote in this post, either, but I suppose we are all way past the golden hour for this now, so, I probably can't do much except give you my goodbyes.

Bye, Sera. The time you've spent in here will always be a happy little memory in my mind, even with all of its ups and downs.

I don't know what to say here, or even if I should say something at all. We don't know each other, never really talked, and my only experience with you is when the wikia tried to ban me over off-site behavior, one of my worst experiences in this place that I still hate to think about. But even then I do own a lot to your actions themselves, what you did marked the path for me to even join the wikia, and a lot of my friends were your friends. Even though we never knew each other I am still sad to see you go, but I do believe it's for the best, our minds are shaped by the places we are in, the company we bring to each other, and if this company has only been negative to you and actively ruining you then a re-start is definitvely a good thing, at least in my opinion it is, even if that doesn't mean much. I remember that you did forgive me for my actions last year, something that I am still grateful for, and for that I support you in your future life projects, even if they aren't online

Goodbye Sera, and until the day we meet again!

I had a similar experience with depression to the one The Unknown Warrior 1 described, due to being bullied in middle school and elementary school , so I understand the feelings. I'm now happy thought, since I was able to get around the problem

From what i've learned about you, I believe you can get around this problem: you are a strong willed woman. Take care of yourself

Many of us here, including myself, have gone through, and eventually overcome very severe trauma, in some cases combined with disabilities, during their lifetimes, but it is possible to work through it and feel better if we focus on constructive self-help solutions, such as what I wrote in my last post. We should all try to produce Serotonin and burn Cortisol via healthy exercise and positive experiences and mindsets. That's the best way to recover in my experience.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I do appreciate it.

I've noticed some of you have voiced some concerns about a couple of the things I said. However, I stand by them. I don't want to do this, to secluded myself from other people, however that seems to be the only logical conclusion suitable for me in a mad world.

Many of us here, including myself, have gone through, and eventually overcome very severe trauma, in some cases combined with disabilities, during their lifetimes, but it is possible to work through it and feel better if we focus on constructive self-help solutions, such as what I wrote in my last post. We should all try to produce Serotonin and burn Cortisol via healthy exercise and positive experiences and mindsets. That's the best way to recover in my experience.

I have done this for 13 years and as time went on it began to lose its effect on me. I'm sorry, these things are not helpful. I am not depressed, I have a combination of PTSD and what I can only describe as "mental exhaustion" as a result of having been depressed, suicidal, homicidal, traumatized, etc. Over and over again for literally half of my life.

I however, am in no position to demand anything from any of you good people or people in real life. If all people do bring me pain, or remind me of pain, I should remove myself from interaction with people, period.

I don't care if this is extreme. I cannot find any other alternative. For the safety of people around me, I need to be alone. I don't need some therapist telling me what words mean what feelings for the 1000th time. I don't need some psychologist trying to suppress my feelings with drugs for the 1000th time, and I strongly do not need to keep going through this cycle of relationships with people.

This hurts me because I don't want to leave the wiki or stay forever out of touch with you guys, but experience has taught me that I am not capable of maintaining relationships as a result. I don't want to hurt anyone, but it seems it's in human nature to sometimes hurt each other, even if often unintentionally. Unfortunately, I don't want any part of that anymore.

Eventually you just grow tired of this, especially someone like me who hates repetition and redundancy.

Last edited:
How about regular exercise combined with taking a low dosage of Melatonin hormones to sleep better, combined with relaxing music and meditation exercises, and avoiding medicines that make your mental state much worse? It should help at least. Or at least it has for me, and I have also gone through a hell in the past. Therapy pets are also very nice.

If Melatonin hormones are a type of anti-depressant, those don't work on me. I am not depressed.

Anyway, given that this thread is rather controversial, is it fine if I close it, or should it remain open?

I don't have much interaction with you but you were kind enough to give your input in threads that I make when I ask you which is already enough for me to consider you one of coolest and smartest people here in the wiki.

If you think leaving this site is the best for you then I say go for it. I know how stressful vs debating can be and I myself have left the wiki for an extended period of time before, though leaving this site is rather is easy for me since I don't really have any meaningful interactions and relationship with anyone here despite being part of the wiki for years already so I'm not going to pretend I know how hard it is for you to leave this site. I just hope everything gets better and I'm just here to say goodbye because you're one of the staff that I respected the most and look up to

Just saw this an i thought it was worth commenting. I havent talked to you much but i really hope you find something to make things worthwhile. Online debating with a bunch of weirdos trynna deeply intellectualise and quantify fiction to hype up their characters (or just debating in general) can hinder you massively and generally its better to come to terms with whatevers been bugging you if you can. Maybe read a book you feel may help and take more time to figure yourself out. Staying off anti depressants as much as possible is a good call and finding your own answers is much better than hanging off others words.

Also word of advice i havent followed very well lately myself. Dont let your thoughts and emotions get to your head too much. We all have ****** up thoughts, but theyre just thoughts at the end of the day, theyre not you. Its about what you do not think.

I may have never had the chance to properly talk with you, but from what I've heard Sera, you were one of the most amazing people on here. So many people looked up to you, and with good reason.

I really do hope that you get through everything you have been going through all this time. Nobody deserves to feel this way. I can't imagine how you feel, but all I can say is keep strong and never give up, there's always, always, better days ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back