• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Against two soldiers who are absolute fooder to him and couldn't dodge, yes. Hardly comparable to Sayaka

I never said they werent, im just saying the scan ya showed had him attacking in the exact spot her gem is located. Besides, the cannon would work, he has used it in melee range before and while he was feral and it'll be a surprise so dodgeing when he uses and exactly likely considering how quick it plus the suprise factor and ya can't exactly block an explosion either.

Sayaka for reasons above. The argument about Guts hitting her Soul Gem with his Dragonslayer by sheer size alone doesn't convince me. Sayaka withstood dozens of piercing attacks in her abdomen and her Soul Gem was fine. That and the fact that she fought carelessly for days on end and still didn't get killed, means it's not really easy to hit her Soul Gem, especially since Guts isn't even aware of this weakness.

She holds the stats advantage as well as a big Regenerationn factor which would neutralize any major wound Guts deals save for decapitation I believe. Also I'm pretty sure his Dragonslayer's soul attacking properties won't work unless he specifically hits her Soul Gem as her 'body" is only a sack of lifeless flesh.

Going for Sayaka due to reasons above. I don't see Guts hitting her soul gem with Dragonslayer either.

>Implying

Nah it's obvious what the outcome is, my only bet at this point is guts getting an upgrade. (Probably would if any of his feats ended up getting calced).

But as is, ya could probably skip the grace period and add it.

I mean I'm the only reason why it wouldnt be added right away yet I'm giving it the ok.

But if ya want to do that, that's fine I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back