• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually her AP is >>>6.66 kilotons. Her durability is 6.66 kilotons.

That said, her attacks have the added bonus of absorbing his life force with every hit, and has Regen to counteract that AP advantage.

An only 2x AP advantage over her Durability wouldn't do jack to her Regenerationn

Sayaka takes this with relative ease, Mid Regen he's going to go through hell to bypass, Sleep inducement, and of course zero knowledge on the soul gem means he won't target

A 1.6x advantage over her durability is not going to bypass mid regen anytime soon

And she stomps someone who is 6.66 Kilotons by existing, so if anything she's the one with the AP advantage

I'm inclined to say stomp TBH

I mean Sonic is either beaten or crushed in every category

Well, the OP can just equalize speed.

Although I'm going to switch to Sayaka FRA anyways. I kinda underestimated her since she's the weakest of the magical girls as a 7-C.

Using a sword, so she's at dramatically less risk of that happening.

Well, her sword will be frozen as well, but I'm just go with Sayaka fra via cuz she has more advantages due to regen, sleep manip, and life force draining.

"That this" only I spelled it wrong so it autocorrected to Mathis due to me repeatedly explaining who Schnee 1 was :p

Back