• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Post-Harmonization Satsuki, Half-Monster Garou, to be precise the one who fought Darkshine.

Kill la Kill Sataasuki Kiryuin (Render)
PossibleKeyImageForGarou
Speed is equalized.

Garou - 8

Satsuki- 13

SPC-682: 0

No, i don't think this Garou will be upgraded to High 6-C. He's getting another key for Peak Half-Monster, which is High 6-C for defeating Golden Sperm, no? This key shall remain at 7-A.

This Garou is able to survive hits from OR who's AP should be comparable to his Durability, and he could tank an ability that is greater than 200 megatons with no issues.

Okay so AP-wise theyre similar in AP? Though maybe post-harmonization would be more fair?

Before i get into this, are we going to be using the 'garou evolves to High 6-A in seconds' argument here?

I think so, yes. And i'm also sure his Type 2 Immortality can't cover him from it.

No, but his RE pumps him to High 7-A really fast, and it would be unfair to let him have acess to High 6-C and High 6-A RE here.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Regardless, how does Satsuki get past his Analytical Prediction+Instinctive Reaction, and Info Analysis?
She has already shown the ability to get past those abilities as theyre possessed by people in her own verse

That gets most of the stuff out of the way. How is she passing through attack reflection, instinctive reaction, Abandonment and his Low-Mid regen? She has an insane range advantage w/ air slashes tho.

Does attack reflection work against physical.attacks or multi-kilometer aoe from the opponent's mere presence? She's beaten an opponent to who has instinctive reastion by beating Uzu with Uzu even saying that even with his enhanced reactions, several speeds boosts, his life fibwr armor, and ridiculous esp that he wouldn't be able to beat Satsuki even if she were just a child. Abandonment is very similar to Ryüko's reactive evolution and speed amps, both of which she's dealt with in the past. And Low-Mid really doesn't come close to the High-Mid regen of the people she's beten in-canon, on top of low-mid not saving him from stuff like decapitation.

I mean, the shockwaves she generates via willpower don't really damage people on the same tier as her, at least afaik.

And yeah, attack reflection works against physical attacks.

About the other points, this looks decisive for Satsuki, yes.

His info analysis isn't anything great tho, yes, he can tell how strong and fast she is but only after seeing her regenerating back or something like that would he know that killing is not enough

Er, his Info Analysis is good enough to track projectiles he couldn't see simply by the way it was fired analyzing entire fighting styles at once in seconds, and copy them.

Inumuta's info analysis is able to tell the strength and speed of the opponent, analyze their powers and fighting styles, identify their weak points on a biological level, and let's him identify a weak pressure point on the opponent that let's him oneshot them

Not really? The only thing Garou lacks is it on a biological level, but that's counteracted by the fact that WSRSF is an attack that aims for the joints and vital spots, so.

> track projectiles

This is done by simply having a somewhat comparable reaction time

>entire fighting styles at once in seconds

I remember his battle against tank top master, where he needed more than "seconds" and to use the water style in order to defeat him, against the two rank A where the only thing he did was keeping track of all the projectiles, catching one and throw it back, against the one with the sword he simply catched it with his hand at the risk of having it impaled which wouldn't have happened if he "analized his whole style in seconds".

No, I mean he couldn't see the projectiles at all, he literally dodged it (keep in mind this was a slingshot user) by the way he fired it.

That's because he was holding back, and upon seeing everything he needed to, finished the job.

Satsuki wins easy diff due to havingj great experience against the abilities Garou has with people that are under her own command.

Having experience with x ability doesn't really mean you're resistent to it, it's only a small plus tbh.

Back