• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Garou who was likely 7-A was deflecting Orochi's attack which is High 6-C
Wrong key, that key of Garou is going to be part of his High 6-C key, not his 7-A key

WeeklyBattles said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Doesn't matter, WSRSF can deflect things bigger and stronger than the user.
Can you post a scan of WSRSF deflecting something several kilometers in size that can oneshot him?
One-shot? What are you talking about?

WeeklyBattles said:
Garou who was likely 7-A was deflecting Orochi's attack which is High 6-C
Wrong key, that key of Garou is going to be part of his High 6-C key, not his 7-A key
Actually that's his 7-A key indeed, but Orochi was kinda casual

KGiffoni said:
On the video linked on her page it doesn't make Ryuko bat an eye.
The video linked on her page was Satsuki holding back immensely so she didnt instantly oneshot Ryuko while testing her power with Junketsu and she still accidentally sent the elite Four flying

An several kilometer attack from a 7-A character or an attack from a Giant High 6-C character? Which is the strongest?
The fact it's a several km ranged attack doesn't mean it's stronger than 7-A. And Orochi was casual.

@KG Doesnt really matter, if he cant deflect an attack with that large of an AoE then the tier doesnt exactly matter

WeeklyBattles said:
KGiffoni said:
On the video linked on her page it doesn't make Ryuko bat an eye.
The video linked on her page was Satsuki holding back immensely so she didnt instantly oneshot Ryuko while testing her power with Junketsu and she still accidentally sent the elite Four flying
Get me a scan/video where Satsuki makes someone on the same level as herself (in this case, stronger) affected by her willpower shockwaves.

Garou also has Rage Power to further the gap in AP, plus his already stated RE, and Abandonment. I don't see how she even tags him with his Instinctive Reaction. If she's dealt with Analytical Prediction, why isn't the resistance there?

So they should be about equal when RE breaks in.

Still, there's Abandonment.

Because you dont need to have a resistance to AP to be able to beat someone with AP when youre beating them through sheer skill

So Garou one shots because he can cap at 1 gigaton in a matter of seconds. Plus his speed exponentially increased from MHS+ to Relativistic+ from his RE. Plus all the stuffs Iisted above which helps Garou dodge and survives so yeah Garou takes this

I'll go to sleep, i'd appreciate if someone counted the votes on my absence

@Patrico Im sorry but no, its already been explained multiple times that none of what Garou has will help him avoid or survive Satsuki

Garou is not starting at 1 Gigaton either so no he does not oneshot

Orochi was specifically ordered by Gyoro to make sure not to kill Garou. Comparing his held back hits to a full powered blast from his final form is silly. Plus an even stronger Garou failed to deflect Darkshine's tackle. Garou can't deflect Orochi's full power.

Also Garou doesn't become High 6-A until after he defeats Darkshine and goes on to fight Golden Sperm. Every other fight Garou never becomes anywhere close to that strong and at several times manages to get defeated before evolving. Plus I thought it was clear that vs matches with 7-A Garou assume that the character is only going to be fighting 7-A Garou.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Patrico Im sorry but no, its already been explained multiple times that none of what Garou has will help him avoid or survive Satsuki
Garou is not starting at 1 Gigaton either so no he does not oneshot
His stuffs like Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis and High skills will let him survive and if you say that Satsuki has already faced those who have one, it doesnt mean it negged Garou stuffs already because the one she faced doesnt have the same ballpark of skills and intelligence as Garou have in battle. What I mean he will become High 6-C(capped for baseline High 7-A to avoid tier jumps) eventually in a matter of seconds not that he starts with it which means he will one shot plus it increases his durability and speed too.

@Milly The version of Garou that fought GS is going to be a new key that will be High 6-C and will encompass post Darkshine Garou as well

To summarize:

Analytical Prediction - Satsuki trumps that as she beats Uzu whose analytical prediction is so good that even the slightest eye movement or muscle twitch lets him know exactly what his opponent is going to do before they even start to do it and is precise enough to allow him to immediately pick the real Ryuko out of hundreds of afterimages she was using to try to confuse him.

Instinctive Reaction - Satsuki trumps that as she beats post eye-sealing Uzu who's analytical prediction evolved to the point that even without his eyesight he is able to react to opponents just by sensing the world around him, allowing him to automatically react to threats (After obtaining this ability he admitted that even with its enhanced capabilities coupled with his improved Kamui that even if he were facing Satsuki as a middle schooler he wouldnt be able to beat her).

Information Analysis - Its already been agreed on in this thread that Garou's Info Analysis isnt even close to Inumuta's which is able to tell the strength and speed of the opponent, analyze their powers and fighting styles, identify their weak points on a biological level, and let's him identify a weak pressure point on the opponent that let's him oneshot them, and all of this can be done even if he cannot properly perceive the opponent due to them concealing themselves using hundreds of afterimages.

WSRSF - Ryu already gave a handy explanation as to why WSRSF is not able to deflect High 6-C attacks, coupled with its inability to deflect attacks with a radius of several kilometers.

Rage Power, Reactive Evolution, Abandonment, and Regen - Ryuko has all of these to a much higher level than this form of Garou and Satsuki bested her in combat numerous times. That and the fact that this form of Garou is not able to evolve to tier 6 in seconds as previously debunked by Ryu.

I mean Garou after he defeated Darkshine eventually evolved into Tier 6. Just Garou VS matches assume that the character is just going to fight 7-A Garou. Also Garou could hypothetically be killed before he gets the chance evolve.

Uhm Garou can block attacks with WSRSF that can oneshot him which comes from Metal bat.

Garou who has trouble from Royal Ripper and Bug God can now one shot them, survived a full blast from Overgrown Rover and survive from Orochi. So it's still very quick

Uzu doesnt even have instictive reaction as I searched his profile and the way you summarize seems to be that some of Garou's stuff come from different people. Garou has all those stuff and you can't compare them to those who lack the other.

Abandonment is also a massive boost scaling from Bang to having trouble damaging Dragon Level monster to straight one shotting them plus a speed amp meaning blitz.

Unless Metal Bat's attacks are non-physical in nature and have a range of several kilometers you cant really compare it to Satsuki, though would you be able to provide a scan of him doing this?

Ryu already explained why he does not scale to Orochi.

Seeing as Ryuko also beat Uzu and Inumuta and Satsuki regularly beats her in combat you kinda can.

Yeah, that's how Ryuko's zenkai works, after having her heart ripped out she went from being stomped and blitzed by Nui to stomping and blitzing Nui, same with her amp in the fight with Ragyo, went from being blitzed to hell and treated like a ragdoll to being equal to Ragyo in both strength and speed. And Satsuki beat Ryuko several times.

Ryukama said:
I mean Garou after he defeated Darkshine eventually evolved into Tier 6. Just Garou VS matches assume that the character is just going to fight 7-A Garou. Also Garou could hypothetically be killed before he gets the chance evolve.
Of course he could be killed before it's activation, but it's unlikely for most.

Given Satsuki's tendency to go immediately for the kill when she's fully serious as well as her experience with and feats of dealing with all the stuff Garou has in his arsenal its entirely possible and very much likely that she would be able to beat him before he evolves beyond her ability to handle him

Can I see the scan of the kilometer attack from Satsuki? Garou has already deflected a large attack with his WSRSF from Orochi and attacks that can one shot him from Metal bat.

I'll post scans for Garou later when I get home

Back