• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satoru Gojo vs Ainz Ooal Gown

Ainz vs Gojo, just like it says on the tin. Speed Equalized because holy cow, I never knew JJK was so slow

Bone Man knows the basics of/has limited info on Infinity and Handsome Man is aware that Ainz has Instant Kill abilities.
If that tips it too much in any one party's favor, they go in with no prior knowledge, SBA.

Bone Daddy : 1

Eyes Daddy :

Last edited:
JJK was so slow
maxresdefault.jpg

Something Something Ainz thinks Something Something.

That or...

Something Something Infinity GG Something Something.

I mean if infinity is as passive and as, well, infinite, as I remember, nah, Ainz ain't winning this lol

I mean if infinity is as passive and as, well, infinite, as I remember, nah, Ainz ain't winning this lol
how is gojo infinity doing anything against ainz hax tho?as far im concerned Ainz hax doesnt need to travel to get his target

80% sure this is not how infinity works

It doesnt create a literal infinite distance inbetween him and his opponent

In the manga gojo said his technique slows downs anything that approaches

He cant really slow down something that doesnt even travel in the first place
All right, let me put this into more understandable terms

Currently "Spatial Manipulation (Gojo can make himself untouchable in any way because he can create an infinite, invisible space between himself and the target. According to Satoru, this is the convergence of an infinite series and comes straight from the paradox of Achilles and the tortoise. Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the actual number two due to the infinite amount of fractions that separate them, the opponent will never touch Satoru due to the infinity between them. Therefore, to successfully hit Gojo, the target must first physically cross a literal infinite distance. Additionally, this ability is always active)" this is the list of things for why Infinity works the way it does to stomp Ainz here, if you actually read the profiles, you'd know this.

And believe me mate, Ainz is not walking through with Imputiny, his spatial resistance does let him PHYSICALLY go through it, not magically. And Gojo won't exactly be standing around watching this evil skeleton-looking dude actually cross the gap

Anything that doesn’t need to travel and can simply be placed onto Gojo will effect him. I see Ainz has madness manip so that would work

Anything that doesn’t need to travel and can simply be placed onto Gojo will effect him. I see Ainz has madness manip so that would work
You realize Ainz' Madness Manip is a several meter-long aura he has never used right?

Voting Ainz for now. Given his knowledge on Infinity, he'll opt to use something simple like telekinesis or his time manipulation and once he stops time its gg.

Necro, but attacks without travel time work on Gojo, as seen by chapter 236, so any of Ainz's instant death attacks that don't have a travel time just kills Gojo, other than maybe Grasp Heart since that only crushes his heart, which Gojo can regenerate from. Infinite space doesn't matter when the attack spawns on you.

Necro, but attacks without travel time work on Gojo, as seen by chapter 236, so any of Ainz's instant death attacks that don't have a travel time just kills Gojo, other than maybe Grasp Heart since that only crushes his heart, which Gojo can regenerate from. Infinite space doesn't matter when the attack spawns on you.
You're correct on everything but Grasp heart

That shit is buffed by instant death buffs and as such is also considered Death Manipulation right now

than maybe Grasp Heart since that only crushes his heart, which Gojo can regenerate from. Infinite space doesn't matter when the attack spawns on you.
This level of regen becomes less likely after a prolonged battle, so given they fight for an extended time one heart crush would likely put him out.

oh bloody hell
i do like eye daddy here, but my loyalty is with Nazarick and with Ainz-sama, remembering Grasp Heart.

Craziest Biggest Baddest Skeleton Mage in the entire multiverse FRA

Grasps Heart stun into the goal of all life is Death into another Grasp Heart GG.
If Ainz has prior knowledge he probably casts Perfect Unknowable before the fight even starts because Paranoid because it the gives Gojo no target for his Domain.

Edit : Oh yeah just remembered Gojo doesn't have a counter to Time Stop, so yeah, Time Stop, The Goal of All Life is Death, Grasp Heart for good measure just as time resumes GG, Infinity is irrelevant here because it spawn inside of you, even if he DIDN'T have knowledge about Infinity he would still use Grasp Heart as his first move after the TS because it's his favorite spell and stuns even if the target is immune
Voting Skeletor

Last edited:
Absurdly wrong that shit is PASSIVE my dude he actually has to turn it OFF on day to day, it's one of his undead passives, Fear Aura
In-character he keeps it off. So it's off to start with automatically for this fight.

In fact, Ainz has NEVER turned on Despair Aura IV, it's always Despair Aura I(fear) or Despair Aura V(Instant Death)

In-character he keeps it off. So it's off to start with automatically for this fight.

In fact, Ainz has NEVER turned on Despair Aura IV, it's always Despair Aura I(fear) or Despair Aura V(Instant Death)
That's when his opponents are either Immune such as Shalltear or he doesn't gain anything from using it because of the strength gap and him putting up a show such as the Arena Match

That's when his opponents are either Immune such as Shalltear or he doesn't gain anything from using it because of the strength gap and him putting up a show such as the Arena Match
How about when he was on max alert with the soldiers in Volume 1?

Or how about when he encountered a dragon that attacked him off-screen? In volume I think 10 or 11.

In terms of all of his fights, Ainz has used Despair Aura V and Despair Aura I once each.

Despair Aura V was against the trolls, and Despair Aura I was actually during the Arena match

How about when he was on max alert with the soldiers in Volume 1?

Or how about when he encountered a dragon that attacked him off-screen? In volume I think 10 or 11.

In terms of all of his fights, Ainz has used Despair Aura V and Despair Aura I once each.

Despair Aura V was against the trolls, and Despair Aura I was actually during the Arena
1 when he didn't use time stop against the same enemies because he assumed they'd have counter measures against such things because most players would.
If the dragon was high level probably is immune to the insta death effect of it and if he is accompanied by lower level servants he doesn't turn it On, the aura might be free but it's to kill Fodder and he has spells that can deal with those and the mana to spare
Ainz either doesn't have a use for it in most fights or just has better options like the goats.
The aura is in that weird limbo where it's powerful but it's not useful in most scenarios, like the nuke spell that literally makes a nuke, yeah it's powerful but he has spells that do more damage with less fallout

Ainz with prior knowledge of Infinity stomps. Sorry, but Ainz is just going to use any instant-effect skill that that's it. Match over.

Also, Infinity can not block out "Auras." The same way it doesn't just block out all air, and can barely block poison.

He's also still subject to the force of gravity and can be affected by telekinesis.

And with verse equalization, magic power nullification = cursed energy nullification. Infinity has been negged by power nullification abilities before.

1 when he didn't use time stop against the same enemies because he assumed they'd have counter measures against such things because most players would.
If the dragon was high level probably is immune to the insta death effect of it and if he is accompanied by lower level servants he doesn't turn it On, the aura might be free but it's to kill Fodder and he has spells that can deal with those and the mana to spare
Ainz either doesn't have a use for it in most fights or just has better options like the goats.
The aura is in that weird limbo where it's powerful but it's not useful in most scenarios, like the nuke spell that literally makes a nuke, yeah it's powerful but he has spells that do more damage with less fallout
You know I remembered why Ainz was there and he didn't use an Aura because he wasn't trying to **** with the people lol

The Dragon did make fodder shit though, in fact both of the dragons Ainz 1 on 1'd made ads.

Ainz doesn't just cast spells frivolously, if he did he wouldn't have been successful at all in Yggdrasil because his mana management would be ass.

It's plenty useful, but Ainz doesn't like, keep the damn thing on lol

anyway, Reality Slash GG.

Grasp Heart GG

Time Stop+Delay magic: True Death GG

Despair Aura GG

Ainz has way too many wincons here

He can also just use wish upon a star to take gojo's infinity

Gojo's only wincon here is catching ainz by surprise and putting him inside unlimited void but can't happen because the moment he gets close, despair aura would kill him off.

Purple, maybe, but ranged attack; ainz can just teleport And that's assuming that he can escape grasp heart.

knowing Ainz, he will never give Gojo a chance to execute his abilities and the fact that he's given prior knowledge, he would counter infinity with reality slash immediately and do a Sukuna 2.0.

Without it, Gojo might still win.

Voting Ainz

Last edited:
anyway, Reality Slash GG.

Grasp Heart GG

Time Stop+Delay magic: True Death GG

Despair Aura GG

Ainz has way too many wincons here

He can also just use wish upon a star to take gojo's infinity

Gojo's only wincon here is catching ainz by surprise and putting him inside unlimited void but can't happen because the moment he gets close, despair aura would kill him off.

Purple, maybe, but ranged attack; ainz can just teleport And that's assuming that he can escape grasp heart.

knowing Ainz, he will never give Gojo a chance to execute his abilities and the fact that he's given prior knowledge, he would counter infinity with reality slash immediately and do a Sukuna 2.0.

Without it, Gojo might still win.

Voting Ainz
Also Cry of the Banshee because Gojo's infinity doesn't block sound
Also also, it's hard to not call this a stomp because in character Ainz starts with Time Stop and Grasp Heart, both of wich Gojo has NO counter to

I'm only not voting stomp here because if that one guy SatellaTheWoE can make a clear spite match and ADMIT it was a spite match rigged for one character to win and have it be legit, so can this, unfortunately

I'm only not voting stomp here because if that one guy SatellaTheWoE can make a clear spite match and ADMIT it was a spite match rigged for one character to win and have it be legit, so can this, unfortunately
Lol. What match got you beef?

Anyways Ainz FRA.

Last edited:
Oh wow. Looking at this thread trying to find where I posted, completely forgetting that I MADE it.

After a look through, is this actually a stomp? If it is, go ahead and shut it down. If it's just a decisive win for Ainz..?

Oh wow. Looking at this thread trying to find where I posted, completely forgetting that I MADE it.

After a look through, is this actually a stomp? If it is, go ahead and shut it down. If it's just a decisive win for Ainz..?
Honestly, no idea bro, think it's up to you since more blatant stomps were counted as legit in the past and Gojo has a possible wincon with his Domain and maybe purple if Ainz is off guard
The thing that nails this as one sided is it's in character, and in character Ainz is a different beast because of how he exploits the shit out of what he has and doesn't leave openings since he has MEGA INSANE LEVELS OF PARANOIA.
A fight and and a back and forth could be had in theory, it's just that Ainz ultimately and optimally counters Gojo with his to go moves in character, just bad luck for Gojo IMO.

It's a stomp because gojo has no answers to Ainz's instant death skills which would be Ainz's first move.

If Ainz doesn't know about infinity then Gojo might've a chance as Ainz would start with measuring Gojo's power.

if CE=MP

Ainz will use mana essence to see Gojo's described to be immeasurable curse energy which would make ainz cautious

Meanwhile Gojo, knowing of Ainz's instant death will also be cautious himself and try to close the distance to use his domain expansion thus securing his win.

In the 2nd scenario given (no prior knowledge for both):

Gojo is really cocky and tries to play with his enemies, even if they're special grade.

So even seeing Ainz's huge mana pool will still not make him cautious enough to finish it in one move, he'll likely flex his abilities first whereas ainz, the same as i said earlier would get cautious from his curse energy amount and go for his instant death spells first and even time stop.

But Gojo will revive and gain death immunity like how he'll do in the next chapter of jjk fr and then one shot ainz like how he will one shot Sukuna (real)

It's a stomp because gojo has no answers to Ainz's instant death skills which would be Ainz's first move.
You got multiple things wrong here

1. Ainz has more often started with Time Stop.

2. Ainz generally just goes for the kill against unknowns

You got multiple things wrong here

1. Ainz has more often started with Time Stop.

2. Ainz generally just goes for the kill against unknowns
i suppose that's true

even If they're closE enough For Gojo to catch him inside his domain, domain needs hand seals whereas ainz's time stop is thought based.

It's a stomp match, truly.

Back