• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what stops Ainz from killing him repeatedly before just strolling up and killing him with his death aura like last time?
Doesn't he get a new mirracle to figth against that?
Proof of any miracles providing a resistance to Death Manipulation

So what stops Ainz from killing him repeatedly before just strolling up and killing him with his death aura like last time?

Proof of any miracles providing a resistance to Death Manipulation
The fact that he does not know about Reinhards specific wsakness to death manipulation, i say it would probably start with ainz going on the defensive to check out Reinhards power but Reinhard one shots him

The fact that he does not know about Reinhards specific wsakness to death manipulation, i say it would probably start with ainz going on the defensive to check out Reinhards power but Reinhard one shots him
Ainz can very easily spam timestop lol, and Reinhard'll be ultra combo'd constantly lol

Ainz can very easily spam timestop lol, and Reinhard'll be ultra combo'd constantly lol
Reinhard resists time stop for the first layer but even without that Ainz usually starts off passive plus Reinhard literally just needs to swing his sword once

And did you forget about his auto dodge hax, the more ainz tries to attack him the faster he dodges, his initial attack would also hit and all magic would be negated via projectile protection

Reinhard resists time stop for the first layer but even without that Ainz usually starts off passive plus Reinhard literally just needs to swing his sword once
Ainz's time stop isn't baseline.

Ah yes, because Ainz in a fight against an unknown enemy is passive and doesn't immediately go for the kill like he does in literally every fight he's serious in. Like, reread Overlord please, being passive against an unknown enemy in combat is 1000% OOC for Ainz,

Reinhard has some CIS of his own to deal with actually doing that

Last edited:
And did you forget about his auto dodge hax, the more ainz tries to attack him the faster he dodges, his initial attack would also hit and all magic would be negated via projectile protection
Travel Time
Ainz Ooal Gown

Yeah chief I dunno about this, seems like everything hed be using here after the first wombo combo lacks any sort of travel time whatsoever...

Also Ainz needs to think once to kill Reinhard, or to time stop, or to teleport. All 3 set him up to have time to do literally anything else or just win.

Like, reread Overlord please, being passive against an unknown enemy in combat is 1000% OOC for Ainz,

Reinhard has some CIS of his own to deal with actually doing that
Wasn't there that one match where people argue that kamijou touma won because Ainz wasn't going to take the initiative against him first?

Wasn't there that one match where people argue that kamijou touma won because Ainz wasn't going to take the initiative against him first?
If it did happen its 100% wrong, or people were thinking about fights Ainz was purposely casual in because he knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that the enemy was no threat to him. He knows nothing about Reinhard beyond his appearance.

If it did happen its 100% wrong, or people were thinking about fights Ainz was purposely casual in because he knew beyond any shadow of a doubt that the enemy was no threat to him. He knows nothing about Reinhard beyond his appearance.
Eh...pretty much neutral until this minor inconvenience is removed.

Notable Losses:

Kamijou Touma (To Aru Majutsu No Index) Touma's Profile (Speed equalized, both were at their base)

Yeah chief I dunno about this, seems like everything hed be using here after the first wombo combo lacks any sort of travel time whatsoever...

Also Ainz needs to think once to kill Reinhard, or to time stop, or to teleport. All 3 set him up to have time to do literally anything else or just win.
He time stops once and Reinhard is unaffected: Reinhard swings and Ainz dies

Ainz goes for the kill, misses Reinhard swings and he dies

Even if he does go for the kill its heavily unlikely he will succeed becuz lets assume that Ainz for some reason predicts Reinhard MAYBE being immune to his first layer of time stop. He successfully puts him down and continues time, Reinhard will then be able to respawn catch ainz off guard and then one shot him

The main reason ainz won the first time was due to his prior knowledge which gave him a significant advantage over Reinhard

@SatellaTheWoE as decided in the last thread Reinhard can't resist Ainz's time stop.

Also your gonna need proof that Ainz's death manipulation can even miss, seeing as literally none of it has any travel time of any description. Oh and also this ability of Reinhard's working on Death Manipulation in the first place.
Even if he does go for the kill its heavily unlikely he will succeed becuz lets assume that Ainz for some reason predicts Reinhard MAYBE being immune to his first layer of time stop. He successfully puts him down and continues time, Reinhard will then be able to respawn catch ainz off guard and then one shot him
You realize that Ainz can't attack in Time Stop right? He can only set shit up to activate the instant it's over. And Ainz doesn't exactly turn away from his opponents. The millisecond Reinhard even moves an inch he's getting death'd again.

@SatellaTheWoE as decided in the last thread Reinhard can't resist Ainz's time stop.

Also your gonna need proof that Ainz's death manipulation can even miss, seeing as literally none of it has any travel time of any description. Oh and also this ability of Reinhard's working on Death Manipulation in the first place.

You realize that Ainz can't attack in Time Stop right? He can only set shit up to activate the instant it's over. And Ainz doesn't exactly turn away from his opponents. The millisecond Reinhard even moves an inch he's getting death'd again.
I do not recall the Reinhard being unable to resist time stop thread so i did like if you linked up that post. My bad i forgot about Ainzs restrictions over time stop.

Now the 2nd part, Ainz will kill Reinhard the first time but that doesn't really matter here since Reinhard can resurrect himself, after that happens Ainz will hafe let his guard down which provides Reinhard enough time to attack. And even before that does Ainz normally start with time stop? In normal circumstances he goes for the kill by grasp heart or as we currently see in the novels, uses magic. Magic wont work against reinhard , death manip might since i dont think he has been put against that.
(honestly if we do ever see Reinhard fighting someone with death manip then that resistance would definitely be added becuz he will get a blessing for it but currently the only possible people to have the power to do that would be Capella or Pandora).

I do not recall the Reinhard being unable to resist time stop thread so i did like if you linked up that post. My bad i forgot about Ainzs restrictions over time stop.

Now the 2nd part, Ainz will kill Reinhard the first time but that doesn't really matter here since Reinhard can resurrect himself, after that happens Ainz will hafe let his guard down which provides Reinhard enough time to attack. And even before that does Ainz normally start with time stop? In normal circumstances he goes for the kill by grasp heart or as we currently see in the novels, uses magic. Magic wont work against reinhard , death manip might since i dont think he has been put against that.
(honestly if we do ever see Reinhard fighting someone with death manip then that resistance would definitely be added becuz he will get a blessing for it but currently the only possible people to have the power to do that would be Capella or Pandora).
Thataone

He's basically tied for how often he starts with time stop vs Death Manipulation against those he's serious with/unknowns.

Ainz can just drop him dead again or time stop, outside of comedic moments Ainz doesn't exactly let things slip long enough for Reinhard to do anything like swing his sword.

Thataone

He's basically tied for how often he starts with time stop vs Death Manipulation against those he's serious with/unknowns.

Ainz can just drop him dead again or time stop, outside of comedic moments Ainz doesn't exactly let things slip long enough for Reinhard to do anything like swing his sword.
I mean i was correct there, Ainz used normal time stop first and then when that didnt work he used the 2nd layer. He doesn't start off with the 2nd layer which means Reinhard can resist his time stop which would allow him to then use his attack since unlike Ainz, Reinhards attacks arent stopped by time and EVEN if they are, a massive IF mind you, Reinhards attack would then hit Ainz when time resumes and he only needs to attack him once to kill him whereas Ainz needs to kill him atleast twice before figuring out his ability

doesnt ainz death magic nega reinhards immortality and regen?
No they only let Ainz kill him constantly so that he cannot permanently Respawn before dying again, which i mean honestly sounds more like incon rather than an incap to me becuz he needs to constantly let his death aura V be present but whatever. Mind you, if Ainz decides to move away from his respawn point, Reinhard will successfully resurrect himself and then kill him from a distance

The only reason that arguement is even valid is becuz Ainz doesnt need to eat or sleep which means theoretically he can be present there for eternity

I mean i was correct there, Ainz used normal time stop first and then when that didnt work he used the 2nd layer. He doesn't start off with the 2nd layer which means Reinhard can resist his time stop which would allow him to then use his attack since unlike Ainz, Reinhards attacks arent stopped by time and EVEN if they are, a massive IF mind you, Reinhards attack would then hit Ainz when time resumes and he only needs to attack him once to kill him whereas Ainz needs to kill him atleast twice before figuring out his ability
No that was a timestop from someone else, I forget who though, I think one of Demiurge's summons

And Ainz can just drop him dead right after anyway since Ainz can apsolutely make 2 thoughts in the time it takes Reinhard to even reach his sword with his hand.
The only reason that arguement is even valid is becuz Ainz doesnt need to eat or sleep which means theoretically he can be present there for eternity
The reason Ainz won is becuase he can rid Reinhard of his main wincon by stealing his sword while he's getting Death'd then trap him under rubble. Which is apsolutely an "eventually" thing but he's got all the time he could want lol

Because yes Ainz has superior LS and can apsolutely steal the sword lol

No that was a timestop from someone else, I forget who though, I think one of Demiurge's summons

And Ainz can just drop him dead right after anyway since Ainz can apsolutely make 2 thoughts in the time it takes Reinhard to even reach his sword with his hand.

The reason Ainz won is becuase he can rid Reinhard of his main wincon by stealing his sword while he's getting Death'd then trap him under rubble. Which is apsolutely an "eventually" thing but he's got all the time he could want lol

Because yes Ainz has superior LS and can apsolutely steal the sword lol
You need the divine protection of the sword saint to access the dragon sword of Reid💀

Aside from that Ainz would still need to be able to get rid of Reinhard atleast twice before he figures out that Reinhard can spawn more times than one. He will have left his guard down the first time but even if he hasnt he definitely would have the 2nd though after that i am definitely sure he would have known. Btw since Ainz doesnt know about his hax in this round he probably would not bother with his sword

You need the divine protection of the sword saint to access the dragon sword of Reid💀

Aside from that Ainz would still need to be able to get rid of Reinhard atleast twice before he figures out that Reinhard can spawn more times than one. He will have left his guard down the first time but even if he hasnt he definitely would have the 2nd though after that i am definitely sure he would have known. Btw since Ainz doesnt know about his hax in this round he probably would not bother with his sword
Didn't know that lol

Ainz tends to react quickly, not his first rodeo around the block, plus he wouldn't be any good at PvP if in a combat situation he dropped his jaw at a surprise and didn't act immediately

Didn't know that lol

Ainz tends to react quickly, not his first rodeo around the block, plus he wouldn't be any good at PvP if in a combat situation he dropped his jaw at a surprise and didn't act immediately
Honestly that doesn't contradict at all since in the novels Reinhard ambushed regulus while appearing to be dead while yes ainz is cautious i doubt he would double or even triple check his enemies, he certainly doesnt do that in the novels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back