• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satoru Gajo vs one of the few JoJo character than can beat him

In character
Speed equalized
Satoru Gajo
e9e335474212bb96fd1fa77014527783.jpg

Risotto Nero
Risotto_Nero_AV.png

Fun and games, because i'm not sure, if it's a stomp or not.

I don´t know very well who is Satoru or his powers, but there is a few character that can battle with him are Kars (Novel version) and Weather report with Heavy weather.

If I understood Gojo correctly, then Metallica would have to cross an infinite distance to affect him, which ain't happening. Same sort of thing happens with heavy weather

some powerful character in a fight: is about to lose aginst gojo
satoru: you cant defeat me
the character: i know. but he can.
a skeleton with some hax emerges and just crushes satorus heart while he is infinite times away

if we consider speed unequalizzed there are some characthers that could get win or incon

also Pucci should win for both speed equalizzed that unequallized with infinite speed

Back