• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

bro this is just an experiment
sorry if this is a stomp

As someone who loves both series, I would like to express my comment

Firstly, Tooru has a big advantage in this match.

Calamity gives him a lot of abilities and extra powers such as Manipulation of Fate, Manipulation of Logic, Manipulation of Chance (i.e. Manipulation of Probability), all of which can be activated by performing an attack against Tooru or Wonder Of You, or even just thinking about him in your mind, which is what "Calamity" is all about.

Thinking of an attack against Tooru = "Calamity" taking effect on you

These misfortunes can happen to you in all sorts of ways (when Josuke ate the fruit, because he did it to defeat Wou, the fruit became a stone and blocked Josuke's throat, causing him to choke). So yes, Calamity doesn't have a fixed way of attacking. As long as Gojo tries to reach him, all kinds of misfortunes will happen to him, and yes, I think Gojo has no chance against it.

Note: Killing Tooru doesn't mean killing Wou. Wou is directly connected to Calamity, and Calamity is a law of the world, so I guess Gojo can't do anything agai
nst it.

Last edited:
wait a sec
why does wou and endless calamity have separate keys
which one am i supposed to be using

Yeah pretty sure Calamity just negs Gojo in some way. There’s no way for Gojo to harm Tooru or the stand either or either he gets outlasted since WOU is automatic or he dies somehow

I'm leaning towards WoU since there were instances of Calamity killing people without the need for physical objects, bypassing Limitless. The main example of this is that one guy who got his neck snapped without anything to prompt it.

I wouldn't necessarily consider something being passive to be enough to say it's on when he sleeps ngl

I'm leaning towards WoU since there were instances of Calamity killing people without the need for physical objects, bypassing Limitless. The main example of this is that one guy who got his neck snapped without anything to prompt it.
I think there is a misunderstanding here. Since Taoka ate the Roroka fruit, this fruit somehow caused him to become this way. However, this example you mentioned is really valuable. Because, as I mentioned, it clearly shows us that Calamity does not have a fixed attack style.In the battle gojo's Any action he takes could kill him inside. This is very open to interpretation because, as I said, in normal life, everything that is normal and harmless can be extremely deadly in the face of Wou (the intensity of the falling rain was strong enough to shatter Josuke's finger or just a simple foot slip and the characters lost their limbs) are shown to us many times in the series. So I still think Wou will win

I think there is a misunderstanding here. Since Taoka ate the Roroka fruit, this fruit somehow caused him to become this way. However, this example you mentioned is really valuable. Because, as I mentioned, it clearly shows us that Calamity does not have a fixed attack style.In the battle gojo's Any action he takes could kill him inside. This is very open to interpretation because, as I said, in normal life, everything that is normal and harmless can be extremely deadly in the face of Wou (the intensity of the falling rain was strong enough to shatter Josuke's finger or just a simple foot slip and the characters lost their limbs) are shown to us many times in the series. So I still think Wou will win
Please give your input bro

True, WoU can make the air Gojo breathes lethal to him, the light he sees, the sound he hears, etc.

WoU does not need to target Gojo, WoU can control Gojo's attacks; WoU can make the air, sound and light that Gojo breathes/hears/sees lethal to himself.
From my reading of his page, Calamity needs a target that is "pursuing" in order to activate it's Logic manipulation. No target means Calamity has nothing to direct its effects to.

Back