• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He can USE the lore of Aqshy as the incarnate of it, he resists ALL of the lores, in fact, every dwarf has an innate resistance to Aethyr Manipulation, this is stated on his page in his resistances section
It sounds like he's specifically resistant to any magic that stems from Aethyr Manipulation; Sasuke doesn't possess Aethyr Manipulation. So would his resistances still block Sasuke's attacks?

It sounds like he's specifically resistant to any magic that stems from Aethyr Manipulation; Sasuke doesn't possess Aethyr Manipulation. So would his resistances still block Sasuke's attacks?
Because Aethyr Manipulation is everything. If it's supernatural in any way it falls under Aethyr Manipulation's resistance net of doom.

So what are the wincons for both characters?
Both basically the same thing just with different methods of doing so

Beat the other's ass.

Sasuke: using defensive abilities like forcefields to deal with Ungrim's fire enough to where he can actually get close enough to land blows without half-dying in the process

Ungrim: getting through Sasuke's defensive abilities with sheer power and his own defenses being quite strong for dealing with other melees

Yeah, this comes down to a straight-up fistfight. What do you think, DaReaper? Can Sasuke manage to hit-and-run enough to bring down Ungrim? Susano'o I'm positive could handle the immense flames, letting him get close, and Heavenly Hand Power + Heavenly Push I feel could help him get out of harms way.

It could work, though Ungrim being a Slayer kinda puts a hamper on that, seeing as he is 1000% willing to get hit to land hits.

Also Sasuke has to be careful about pissing off Ungrim too much becuase if he pushes Ungrim over the edge... automatic incon.

Voting Ungrim.

He resists all of Sasuke's abilities and has a level of skill Sasuke honestly won't be able to get through. I think I have the Warhammer Fantasy skill chain on hand to prove this.

I'd still probably side with Sasuke, I feel like he can play defense long enough to put Ungrim down; all he has to worry about is his weapon, and if he can pin him down with the Perfect Susano'o he could probably get it away from him. From then on I feel like it's mostly in Sasuke's favor.

I'd still probably side with Sasuke, I feel like he can play defense long enough to put Ungrim down; all he has to worry about is his weapon, and if he can pin him down with the Perfect Susano'o he could probably get it away from him. From then on I feel like it's mostly in Sasuke's favor.
I'll show you what'll happen if Sasuke pins Ungrim down for too long.

atomic-mushroom-cloud-nuclear-explosion-4-3.gif

Regardless of that Sasuke needs to do this with Susano'o without losing it to Ungrim's undoubtedly massive AP smash on it or getting hit very much at all head on

Saurus Warriors, creatures born with the inherent knowledge and skills of combat of their entire species, with the instinctive know how of tactics and warfare that even they themselves cannot explain, and who can live for thousands of years honing and building on these skills with experience and training, who are comparable to Elven Soldiers who train for hundreds to thousands of years in the greatest military schools in the world<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Swordsmasters of Hoeth, High Elven warriors who are trained from birth to be the greatest swordsmen the Elves could produce, who spend hundreds to thousands of years doing nothing but mastering swordsmanship, a single Swordmaster of Hoeth is able to kill thousands of the standard elves mentioned prior, killing so many that they choke an entire river with bodies, WHILE simultanously deflecting dozens if not hundreds of projectiles from ranged foes. And are so skilled in combat that they are able to simply pitch the tune of a whistle to instantly kill someone or by a single touch to the right spot. They are heroes of thousands of battles each.<<<Blade Lord, swordmasters who stand head and foot over other Swordmasters, having utterly perfected their skills to such a degree that they are able to lead entire legions of other Swordsmasters and teach them what they know. <<<< Blood Dragons, master warriors in life, these vampires have dedicated their entire unlife to martial prowess and battle, to the point where they have mastered every single weapon and form of combat to have ever existed to such a degree that they can completely predict what you are going to do soley because they know how to do it too, and likely better. They are also comparable to Khornate Champions who are able to have a single force of a 80 khornate berserkers could go out and slay so many armies and monsters sent after them in a desert, that they created a literal giant flowing river of blood that became a landmark that exists decades later<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< young Malekith, who treats Swordmasters and Bladelords with barely any a thought, less than children as he cleaves through them by the hundreds. <<< Pre-Everchosen Archaon, who is able to slay over a dozen perfect clones of himself (so exact to the point that each clone thought they were Archaon, and has fought off an army of wraiths of previous Everchosen and dead potential Everchosen, each one being above every single previously mentioned thing in skill)<<BloodThirsters, who know all there is to know of warfare and battle, and have dedicated their lives to nothing but killing everything for their god<<<<<<< modern Malekith, who has spent 10,000 years honing his abilities both mental and physical to make himself the greatest singular warrior in all of the Dark Elf Empire and is comparable if not outright superior to characters like Ungrim and Thorgrim who are able to fight flawlessly into hordes of MILLIONS of Skaven

So yeah a frontal confrontation is the last thing Sasuke wants with Ungrim's skill + His massive stat amps.

I also did not include the stuff about Witchsight which is some stupid ass precognition that lets one read thoughts, emotions, souls/concepts, etc perfectly and see into infinite timelines(the barest summary I could give) and characters like Ungrim scale to flipping annihilating Witchsight users with sheer martial prowess.

So Ungrim should borderline if not completely skill stomp Sasuke here.

to put it simply, Ungrim takes this, but it isn't decisive, it's basically greater skill, damage boost, and defensive abilities vs skill and slightly more applicable defensive abilities, all Ungrim needs is one good hit, and it's likely he'll score it before Sasuke manages to chip away at him.

to put it simply, Ungrim takes this, but it isn't decisive, it's basically greater skill, damage boost, and defensive abilities vs skill and slightly more applicable defensive abilities, all Ungrim needs is one good hit, and it's likely he'll score it before Sasuke manages to chip away at him.
That sounds incredibly decisive wot.

That sounds incredibly decisive wot.
Sasuke's own defensive abilities and jutsu make it a lot harder of a fight than it could be, keeps him from getting hit a lot, although something I just realized...theoretically Susano'o might put Sasuke at greater risk than he would without it, as his Reactive Power Level will scale his AP up to the defence of the Susano'o and the Susano'o technically counts as monstrous, as the damage boost works with non-conventional monsters too, like elementals, constructs,ogres, giants and such, with Susano'o basically being a giant chakra construct

if it's a physical attack that will decide the fight then im leaning towards Sasuke as he scales to people that can one shot 78 Zettaton enemies and 78 zettatons is already above Ungrims own power.

and the 150+ Zettaton scaling doesnt include his amp with Susanoo

if it's a physical attack that will decide the fight then im leaning towards Sasuke as he scales to people that can one shot 78 Zettaton enemies and 78 zettatons is already above Ungrims own power.

and the 150+ Zettaton scaling doesnt include his amp with Susanoo
Ungrim is about 180 Zettatons as I clarified later(yes I was mistakes on tons, theres so ******* many), and he can HULK SMASH Susanoo with an up to 9x AP amp from wherever Susanno lands above him, because, as a slayer, Ungrim automatically has his AP equal to whatever he is attacking, BEFORE his AP amps, Susanoo actually makes it worse for Sasuke because it's simply big.

Ungrim is about 180 Zettatons as I clarified later(yes I was mistakes on tons, theres so ******* many), and he can HULK SMASH Susanoo with an up to 9x AP amp from wherever Susanno lands above him, because, as a slayer, Ungrim automatically has his AP equal to whatever he is attacking, BEFORE his AP amps, Susanoo actually makes it worse for Sasuke because it's simply big.
then how is this decisive in anyway ?

He has Higher AP, can amp it to be stomp levels of higher, better defensive options, is immune to 99% of sasuke's abilities hax and elemental powers, has durability ignoring attacks, has luck manipulation that not always guaranteed but is still something that moves it in his favor ontop of a presume massive skill advantage ? while Sasuke's wincons are playin defence and hoping to chip away at the enemy over time?

We haven't even SEEN Sasuke's skill list, yes, it's amusing to me that people just automatically assume Warhammer Fantasy characters have the skill advantage, but I don't even know how skilled Sasuke is other then "very skilled", and it's possible to chip away at Ungrim especially with...

Even when Perfect Susano'o can get trashed because being big gives Ungrim a big AP boost on it, it grants Sasuke some MUCH needed breathing room, because I don't think Perfect Susano'o's shockwaves are supernatural, correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm right, Sasuke can actually start trying to range game Ungrim, like any normal person would after trying to fight the dwarf with fire hair in melee. Hell, if Sasuke deems it necessary he could just start immediately.

I'll show you what'll happen if Sasuke pins Ungrim down for too long.

atomic-mushroom-cloud-nuclear-explosion-4-3.gif
Hence getting his weapon away from him, which may be possible. Sasuke has such an LS advantage that I feel like he could pull it off. Not to mention he can do it at a safe distance with the Susano'o, even if its blown away all Sasuke has to do is stay on the defensive until he can use it again.

Hence getting his weapon away from him, which may be possible. Sasuke has such an LS advantage that I feel like he could pull it off. Not to mention he can do it at a safe distance with the Susano'o, even if its blown away all Sasuke has to do is stay on the defensive until he can use it again.
If Ungrim explodes it's an automatic incon unless Sasuke manages to be nowhere NEAR Ungrim when he blows.

If Ungrim explodes it's an automatic incon unless Sasuke manages to be nowhere NEAR Ungrim when he blows.
Heavenly Hand Power, or dimensional portals takes care of that. He could easily dimension-hop before kaboom or just put some poor tree into the blast radius and be miles away.

Heavenly Hand Power, or dimensional portals takes care of that. He could easily dimension-hop before kaboom or just put some poor tree into the blast radius and be miles away.
He needs to know its coming first, which, well, he won't. Anal predictions don't work on a dude blowing up lol

well it's an explosion no?, sasuke was able to tell Deidara was blowing himself up.
There's 0 indication he's about to explode except he's getting even hotter, which isn't exactly a good sign because he fluctuates with how P I S S E D he is, least that's how Sasuke could see it, if he could see Aethyr he could possibly predict Ungrim was gonna blow, but he can't.

Explosions aren't instant, they take time to travel; with equalized speed all it'd take Sasuke is a thought and he's through a portal or hundreds of meters away.

Explosions aren't instant, they take time to travel; with equalized speed all it'd take Sasuke is a thought and he's through a portal or hundreds of meters away.
Ungrim's explosion kind of doesn't take a ton of time to travel. At all. It covered ite AOE nigh-instsntly when he did blow

Back