• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From the moment you rely on that to say that he is able to withstand everything, including a layered HAX that he has at no point shown himself to be able to handle.
That's how it works tho. Ability that works on conceptual level is inherently superior to the ability that doesn't

Uhhh, no I didnt? I said "everything Aethyr Manipulation does is type 1 conceptual", not that it resists everything, read better lol
Because anything Aethyr Manipulation does is type 1 conceptual, this means illusions, mindhax, literally everything
So far, again, no evidence of layered resistance to mental HAX. Stop using sophistry, NLF and false premises.

That still isn't inherently superior to a concept though? like I said before, concepts are inherently superior to most other things. I'll just make a QnA thread on this just so we aren't arguing in a circle.
Bro, this is not how VsB considers it. For example, would Ungrim's CM1 be inherently above Aoi, or would both have the same power? Aoi's CM1 scales above Plot Hax, it's an achievement, so she would be above it. Ungrim's CM1 has never shown itself to be above Plot Hax, so it would be below.

Why can Ungrim's CM1, even without feats, be considered above several layers of Mind, Paralysis, Sleep, Perception and Illusion Hax? This is why being CM1 based by itself is irrelevant. Or else Itachi's scan and PS would have to be relevant, CM1 is inherently superior to layers of space-time manipulation?

Ungrim can literally solo armies numbering in the millions for days, I don't think a 2v1 is gonna effect much
Even Raikage has that feat, I don't think it would be enough to fight two BorutoVerse GodTier.

Uhhh, no I didnt? I said "everything Aethyr Manipulation does is type 1 conceptual", not that it resists everything, read better lol

That still isn't inherently superior to a concept though? like I said before, concepts are inherently superior to most other things. I'll just make a QnA thread on this just so we aren't arguing in a circle.

Correction: not every ability in-verse, every spell in verse. If it was every ability I wouldn't even bother making matches lol
So can Ironfist resist the chibaku Tensei? can he resist sealing?

Either this is extreme stomp due to conceptual resistance for most if not a majority of what sasuke uses to win or sasuke just wins off layered genjutsu or sealing. Match seems stompish if you need conceptual hax to even effect him with your own hax.

Shut up, nobody debunked shit about "Genjutsu GG". If you can't comment something decent, please, leave
How about you stop being so damn aggressive towards me and YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ALREADY, the OP of the thread literally debunked it and you are being such a damn nuisance that I’ve just about had it with your wank BS

spongebob-eating.gif

How about you stop being so damn aggressive towards me and YOU SHOULD SHUT UP ALREADY, the OP of the thread literally debunked it and you are being such a damn nuisance that I’ve just about had it with your wank BS
Dude cannot accept that Genjutsu GG was right at the end of the day
How Sad

May copium bless you my boy 😔🙏

So can Ironfist resist the chibaku Tensei? can he resist sealing?
He resists like 4 different kinds of sealing spread across 4 different lores so... yeah. and portal-based BFR I explained earlier.
The debunking: Ungrim endures because it is concept-based, damn the lack of accomplishments and the layering gap.
I uh, you do know I did give an example of an illusion that blows Genjutsu out of the water right? That conceptual illusion that perma incaps someone both in past and present? And Ungrim's resistance is indeed layered lol
Calm thy ponies, take a 30 minute break and come back after relaxing with some music or videos or whatever you do to relax

Calm thy ponies, take a 30 minute break and come back after relaxing with some music or videos or whatever you do to relax
Honestly, I wish I could. But some guy keeps bugging me about one stupid post and keeps being so damn aggressive towards me that it’s giving me a headache

Honestly, I wish I could. But some guy keeps bugging me about one stupid post and keeps being so damn aggressive towards me that it’s giving me a headache
TBH I think it goes both ways, there's a line with Sadism that should be drawn, but flipping out only makes it worse

King, you're not helping. That being said Cool, you should give yourself some time to relax and calm any rage you may have. Getting angry won't make you the bigger man in this debacle.

Anyway, how good is Sasuke's combat skill? I ask because I don't see how Genjustu scaling beats a conceptual resistance to just about any of Sasuke's hax. Also, what are the AP values between them?

King, you're not helping. That being said Cool, you should give yourself some time to relax and calm any rage you may have. Getting angry won't make you the bigger man in this debacle.
That was an trolling that I was so surprised that Cool fell through that I continued to the end. I don't even know anything about Naruto. So well, sorry for being annoying as ****

Anyway, how good is Sasuke's combat skill? I ask because I don't see how Genjustu scaling beats a conceptual resistance to just about any of Sasuke's hax. Also, what are the AP values between them?
ironfist is 2086.3614 exatons and can amp his weapon to do 6 times damage. He has a 3 times damage boast but thats for monsters

AP/Dura: Sasuke scales around to Hagoromo's first Planetary Devastation which puts him at 78.2 Zettatons, whereas Ungrim scales to 180 Exatons, either way Sasuke has a pretty neat advantage from the looks of things, even with the amp making it 1080 Exatons which I am absolutely positive puts Sasuke in one-shot range. Though according to Ungrim's profile he can close the gap to Sasuke's durability, I don't know if the wiki would consider it PIS for him to close a 70x gap, so I just won't touch that for now.

Lifting Strength: Sasuke scales to 768,310,983,714 Tons (It was pain, I had to dumb down the scientific notation and convert the KG to tons and that's what I got) while Ungrim scales to 89,856,000,000 Tons, which is a gap of 8.5 x. Sasuke easily edges out, if not dominates, in this section.

Abilities: Here we go, what everyone came here to talk about; their abilities, what counters which, and whether or not this'll come down to their fists and weapons. As mentioned above, Genjutsu is off the table which is something Sasuke would realize the instant the fight starts, Ungrim has loads of damaging buffs and Sasuke has annoying dodge-hax. Ungrim shrugs off the Amaterasu, and Sasuke's Susanoo should be otherwise capable of defending against flame (which is a majority of Dwarfs arsenal, Sasuke's Suanoo and Heavenly Hand Power also prevent Boiling Blood). Sharingan protects Sasuke from Choleric, and helps him see through a large majority of Ungrim's attack. Analytical Prediction is going to be hell, combined with his Rinnegan Ungrim's gonna work through hell just to get a hit. I think Sasuke has more to offer here, Heavenly Pushes and Pulls, Lightning abuse (which dwarf doesn't resist), counters to a majority of his abilities, etc. I'm giving this one to Sasuke.

Skill- I'm not really sure on this but, I know far more about Naruto than I do Warhammer, but I know that in terms of skill these guys are titans. Sasuke's an extremely skilled Shinobi in his own right, but an equally skilled warrior with two centuries of experience is going to be hard to top. I'm gonna say that Ungrim edges out in pure skill, but Sasuke evens the playing field with his Sharingan. Point for dwarf.

Verdict: So, depending on how the AP goes, this is (in my opinion) a decisive win for Sasuke or an absolute murder stomp. Ungrim's best amps barely close the AP gap, and Sasuke's definitely not that far behind in skill. Ungrim's rather basic moveset to the Naruto-verse gets countered pretty damn hard. Sasuke has a lot more things to mix in and stuff which even Ungrim doesn't resist, like Chidori or Chidori-Stream, or Kiri. Susano'o prevents most of Ungrim's one-shot moves and even if he manages to pierce his defense a Heavenly Hand Power gets him out of the way. Even if Ungrim can close the AP/Dura gap somehow I still give this to Sasuke.

Vote for Konoha's Supporting Kage.

AP/Dura: Sasuke scales around to Hagoromo's first Planetary Devastation which puts him at 78.2 Zettatons, whereas Ungrim scales to 180 Exatons, either way Sasuke has a pretty neat advantage from the looks of things, even with the amp making it 1080 Exatons which I am absolutely positive puts Sasuke in one-shot range. Though according to Ungrim's profile he can close the gap to Sasuke's durability, I don't know if the wiki would consider it PIS for him to close a 70x gap, so I just won't touch that for now.

Lifting Strength: Sasuke scales to 768,310,983,714 Tons (It was pain, I had to dumb down the scientific notation and convert the KG to tons and that's what I got) while Ungrim scales to 89,856,000,000 Tons, which is a gap of 8.5 x. Sasuke easily edges out, if not dominates, in this section.

Abilities: Here we go, what everyone came here to talk about; their abilities, what counters which, and whether or not this'll come down to their fists and weapons. As mentioned above, Genjutsu is off the table which is something Sasuke would realize the instant the fight starts, Ungrim has loads of damaging buffs and Sasuke has annoying dodge-hax. Ungrim shrugs off the Amaterasu, and Sasuke's Susanoo should be otherwise capable of defending against flame (which is a majority of Dwarfs arsenal, Sasuke's Suanoo and Heavenly Hand Power also prevent Boiling Blood). Sharingan protects Sasuke from Choleric, and helps him see through a large majority of Ungrim's attack. Analytical Prediction is going to be hell, combined with his Rinnegan Ungrim's gonna work through hell just to get a hit. I think Sasuke has more to offer here, Heavenly Pushes and Pulls, Lightning abuse (which dwarf doesn't resist), counters to a majority of his abilities, etc. I'm giving this one to Sasuke.

Skill- I'm not really sure on this but, I know far more about Naruto than I do Warhammer, but I know that in terms of skill these guys are titans. Sasuke's an extremely skilled Shinobi in his own right, but an equally skilled warrior with two centuries of experience is going to be hard to top. I'm gonna say that Ungrim edges out in pure skill, but Sasuke evens the playing field with his Sharingan. Point for dwarf.

Verdict: So, depending on how the AP goes, this is (in my opinion) a decisive win for Sasuke or an absolute murder stomp. Ungrim's best amps barely close the AP gap, and Sasuke's definitely not that far behind in skill. Ungrim's rather basic moveset to the Naruto-verse gets countered pretty damn hard. Sasuke has a lot more things to mix in and stuff which even Ungrim doesn't resist, like Chidori or Chidori-Stream, or Kiri. Susano'o prevents most of Ungrim's one-shot moves and even if he manages to pierce his defense a Heavenly Hand Power gets him out of the way. Even if Ungrim can close the AP/Dura gap somehow I still give this to Sasuke.

Vote for Konoha's Supporting Kage.
Like I said, Ungrim is basically 3x baseline 5-B, so nah, there isn't a 70x AP gap

Right, then this match isn't quite nearly as decisive as I thought. I still think Sasuke can edge out though, he's got a lot of hax he doesn't resist (like Lightning spam) and has numerous defensive abilities to get out of harms way.
Erm, lightning? There's 4 different lores in Aethyr Manipulation that have lightning manipulation so...

And, yeah, I don't think Sasuke has many, if ANY hax ungrim doesn't resist or is practically useless(Analytical prediction anyone?)

Maybe, but Ungrims Lore doesn't have any resistance to lightning. It's all about fire and blood magic.
He can USE the lore of Aqshy as the incarnate of it, he resists ALL of the lores, in fact, every dwarf has an innate resistance to Aethyr Manipulation, this is stated on his page in his resistances section

Also it looks like Sasuke doesn't resist fire manip now that I look, making CQC... a problem for him fighting a guy whos entire shitck is fire. And the rest of the Warhammer Fantasy 5-Bs are worse for one reason or another.

and I'll just go down them here. Thorgrim is way too tanky, Gelt blasts Sasuke or adds another statue to his garden, Sigmar has the ultimate Sasuke ass-beater in Ghal Maraz, Nagash has a whole plethora of reasons he wouldn't be a good match but the most evident is unresisted lethal passives, Settra ages Sasuke to dust for looking at him the wrong way, Wulfrik just doesn't resist mind manipulation, Archaon is one of the strongest 5-Bs on the site, Greater Daemons are untouchable and have unresisted passives, Be'lakor is the same thing, Grimgor has insane amps that'll basically make him untouchable to Sasuke in under 10 minutes, Lord Kroak literally stomps Archaon, don't know shit about Abhorash but chances are he'd hax Sasuke, and Valkia the bloody is more of the same from Daemons but also can just one-shot with her spear.

also I just realized the earlier debate was for apsolutely nothing because Ungrim has a 1-A resistance to mind manipulation. FML

in any case, if Sasuke cant harm him physically, cant use hax on him and said person has hax dura negating powers then this looks like a hax stomp.

in any case, if Sasuke cant harm him physically, cant use hax on him and said person has hax dura negating powers then this looks like a hax stomp.
I mean, he CAN harm Ungrim physically, it's just going to take usage of his defensive options to get in close and... well, simply not hitting the hair literally made of fire

I mean, he CAN harm Ungrim physically, it's just going to take usage of his defensive options to get in close and... well, simply not hitting the hair literally made of fire
Limited Probability Manipulation (via the Rune of Luck which gives him greater chances to defend and attack his foes
Attack Reflection (The Rune of Spite gives a large chance of melee damage to be completely negated and reflected, damaging the attacker instead of Ungrim).

Back