• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs. The One Above All

Yeah. If I remember correctly, Sans once summoned a baby Gaster Blaster, and the summoning itself accidentally destroyed all of fiction, including the Marvel verse. He chuckled afterwards and proceeded to recreate all of fiction in an instant exactly how it was before he destroyed it with just a thought, then took a nap out of boredom while 5 Tier 0's tried attacking him and were completely annihilated by simply attempting to attack him.

Sans wins because when he did the default dance goku screamed and dieded and goku beat kirby who beat dedededed who beat YOUR- the living tribunal

Really this isn't a fair matchup. Why would you even do this I mean sans is way to powerful for this man. Remember when he spoke in Japanese? That's more powerful then most comic book fighters can lash out. But there is more! TAOA is a stupid poopy head so he lost lol easy stupid. Sans is a level 100 boos when TAOA is just a level 1 crook

Chara already defeated you, the player, who is beyond omnipotent for viewing the one above all as fiction. Sans is able to fight on par with chara and even survive a hit temporarily. This is a stomp, possibly spite.

Read this post said:
Chara already defeated you, the player, who is beyond omnipotent for viewing the one above all as fiction. Sans is able to fight on par with chara and even survive a hit temporarily. This is a stomp, possibly spite.
Yeah I agree, Remember in the manga when chara was turning super saiyan 999 and defeated shrek for a thousand souls

Nah, now that I think about it, imo, Shaggy stomps both of them, because he is the true god who needs to be in Smash.

Back