• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Superboy-Prime

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Sans 2
Superboy Prime

The situation is as follows:

Sans has learned of Superboy-Prime's many exploits from the Justice League, and is intent on making him burn in hell. Superboy-Prime, likewise, catches wind of a rumor regarding Sans hunting him, and seeks to break his face.

Battle begins at a distance of 1000 meters on an... abandoned planet, or somewhere or other, no prior knowledge of opponent other than their name and some of what they've done, and given the characters in question "to the death" seems appropriate.

And if you guys can't come to a solid conclusion regarding precisely how fast both are, you can equalize speed I guess.

So who wins? Stating your reasoning would be appreciated.

This is like Beerus vs Sans 2.0.

Prime should be way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster, but he's likely going to start the battle partially restrained by Sans' soul manipulation.

Considering how hard KR would wreck Prime and how easily Prime would break Sans if he got a good hit in, I feel this entirely depends on who gets hit, first. Considering Sans is a massive cheater if you've forced him into a fight, leaning towards Sans, but I can't say for sure.

Nah, this isn't inconclusive.

If your speed doesn't work well enough and KR knocks you down to one hit point pretty much instantly, then Sans has this.

Striking power and durability mean nothing in a match-up against Sans because a stiff breeze can knock him over and he ignores defense.

This kid is dead where he stands.

I would imagine so, seeing as Sans has the ability to render his speed mostly useless via teleportation of himself and his foe, in addition to taking away his flight.

If anything, equalizing speed gives Sans an edge!

Supes' Fastest attack is still lightspeed, that he can perform whilst constrained, and it requires him to look at his target (Laser Eyes). Sans would win the fight because 10 minutes, which is how long sans can dodge at relativistic speeds (With the fastest you can concievably get through the fight with him being 5:50, but even then it still takes him 4 minutes after that to fall asleep, during which he can still infinitely teleport you, and therefore himself), is more than enough time to hit a non-flying superman with a few bones and lasers.

From what little I know about Undertale, I'm gonna have to go with the match being inconclusive. Prime is so fast to the point where the Flash had to absorb the entirety of the speed force just to beat him in a race. It just depends on whether each on can get a hit in first of whether Prime has some stupid resistance against hax.

Back