• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs. Saitama (Nevermind, pointless thread)

Combatants start 5 meters apart from each other, battle takes place in the Last Corridor. Both in-character bloodlusted. Speed equalized. Otherwise SBA.

Sans:

Saitama:

682 adapts:

Last edited:
I trought someone already did this fight.
Or is It Garou? Anyway, i think Sans wins this, since Saitama normally just stand still when someone attacks him, so Sans could soulhax him more easily, probally 🤔

I trought someone already did this fight.
Or is It Garou? Anyway, i think Sans wins this, since Saitama normally just stand still when someone attacks him, so Sans could soulhax him more easily, probally 🤔
I searched but couldn't find it. Might have been done a long time ago, but definitely not recently enough to still be relevant.

Yeah I agree. In-character, Saitama will stand still and see what Sans can do before going for the one-shot, whereas Sans is the type of fighter to go for an immediate and efficient win.

It might be more interesting if I make them both bloodlusted but everything else remains the same. On one hand, Saitama just needs to throw a punch and the shockwave will dust Sans. But Sans' summoning attacks after throwing Saitama onto the floor might be faster.

I feel like the match would be rather boring if it was just another "Sans kills Saitama because character personalities or something yatta yatta" so why not.

Edit: Range is also 5 meters now.

what can sans do to beat saitama?

Saitama Punch
Attack.

Sans has a win on Saitama in the wiki pages because of the reasoning that I thought would have been brought to this thread; that being that Saitama would literally stand there and get hit, and Sans' soul hax would do its thing. But this thread is meaningless as the topic has been discussed before.

Back