• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Krillin

Status
Not open for further replies.
7mctpoN.jpg
It hurts how real this is. I can see why the DB fans said they didn't want to even bother commenting on an Undertale match now 😭

Ain't no way bro used this meme in this context. Saying Sans wins requires a basic sentence and is very easy to rationalize, whereas explaining Krillin winning requires long, drawn out, detailed scenarios to justify why he could, while disregarding the multitude of other scenarios where he would not.

Anyways bro I go to work and another 100 messages get added. But this be looking more like an incon as the thread progresses. Tbh even if not an incon I cannot possibly see how Krillin gets a W, incon is literally the best for him and that's a fact, in no world can it be argued that Sans does not have viable wincons.

Anyways bro I go to work and another 100 messages get added. But this be looking more like an incon as the thread progresses. Tbh even if not an incon I cannot possibly see how Krillin gets a W, incon is literally the best for him and that's a fact, in no world can it be argued that Sans does not have viable wincons.
bruh it cant be incon coz one of them is gonna take the L

bruh it cant be incon coz one of them is gonna take the L
If both combatants have reliable, viable wincons, it's fine to judge it inconclusive, because there can't be a guaranteed outcome if both have good wincons. If the gap in wincons leans extensively in the favor of one opponent but still exists for the other opponent, it would be a win/loss.

incon is literally the best for him and that's a fact, in no world can it be argued that Sans does not have viable wincons.
There wont be a world for Sans to stand on once the fight is over LOL

This entire fight is so cut and dry in Krillin’s favor to a point where it’s reached meme status in the form of 7+ pages.

Last edited:
If both combatants have reliable, viable wincons, it's fine to judge it inconclusive, because there can't be a guaranteed outcome if both have good wincons. If the gap in wincons leans extensively in the favor of one opponent but still exists for the other opponent, it would be a win/loss.

ZbvTC9U_d.webp

There wont be a world for Sans to stand on once the fight is over LOL

This entire fight is so cut and dry in Krillin’s favor to a point where it’s reached meme status in the form of 7+ pages.
Your entire argument revolves around Krillin doing something ridiculously out-of-character. It's as bad as people saying Sans or Krillin wouldn't try to kill each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back