• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Orange Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, he would need powernull to nullify the barrier, it's a wall made of ki, unless he has feats of bypassing barriers with his duraneg

Still, he would need powernull to nullify the barrier
he doesn't need to null it if he just ignores it, just like how he ignores any type of defense that Frisk may put

, it's a wall made of ki, unless he has feats of bypassing barriers with his duraneg
and said ki is solid in the barries, hence why it block physical attacks, not like that matters much since would also ignore the durability of said barrier anyway

also also, that isn't currently in Piccolo's profile, so it doesn't really matter here

Are these barriers and armors physical or made of energy? Can you show me an example?
Sans negates frisks armor that have 99 defense stats if i'm not wrong with KR, This is showned in his fight

Barriers in DB have durability, Which Sans is more than capable of bypassing them with KR

Also not his starting move, He doesn't even have that to my knowledge

Are these barriers and armors physical or made of energy? Can you show me an example?
i don't see how that matters? the barrier is in a physical state, hence why it can be interacted by physical things, besides sans would negate the durability of the Barrier either way

he doesn't need to null it if he just ignores it, just like how he ignores any type of defense that Frisk may put

and said ki is solid in the barries, hence why it block physical attacks, not like that matters much since would also ignore the durability of said barrier anyway

also also, that isn't currently in Piccolo's profile, so it doesn't really matter here

Does he ignores energy barriers?

It blocked Goku's Kamehameha, it doesnt block only physical attacks, and he has forcefield creation on his profile

Sans negates frisks armor that have 99 defense stats if i'm not wrong with KR, This is showned in his fight

Barriers in DB have durability, Which Sans is more than capable of bypassing them with KR

Also not his starting move, He doesn't even have that to my knowledge
I dont think barriers made from auras and sheer power are shown to have durability...? If they do i give up on the argument, but im voting Piccolo for now

I dont think barriers made from auras and sheer power are shown to have durability...? If they do i give up on the argument, but im voting Piccolo for now
They have durability, Considering they break if someone stronger than them attacks it

By the way why do we consider that Sans can move Piccolo despite how much stronger he is. Why would Sans tk overcome Piccolo's flight?

Does he ignores energy barriers?
Difference being?

It blocked Goku's Kamehameha, it doesnt block only physical attacks
That is not what i said

and he has forcefield creation on his profile
Yeah, because he can create barriers like how 17 does, there is nothing about a passive barrier that exists around db chars all the time, that is easily disprovable in times where chars were still hit with things far weaker than them, like Buu and raditz with bullets and old king piccolo with kid goku's attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back