• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Orange Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference being?
A barrier made from power alone, and physical durability? Why would he bypass a energy barrier made from Piccolo's power alone If he's show to negate only physical defense? He needs to bypass Piccolo's Power to bypass the barrier, and I really dont see how duraneg would make it possible
because he can create barriers like how 17 does, there is nothing about a passive barrier that exists around db chars all the time, that is easily disprovable in times where chars were still hit with things far weaker than them, like Buu and raditz with bullets and old king piccolo with kid goku's attacks
Just because It wasnt shown in the past doesn't mean its not usable now, this is shown only when Jiren shows up and after that it's show on multiple occasions, and this Piccolo Key takes place after the ToP

A barrier made from power alone, and physical durability? Why would he bypass a energy barrier made from Piccolo's power alone If he's show to negate only physical defense?
Because it is in a physical state as anything else, hence why it is used to protect against physical things as well, it is as physical as any other armor at that point, otherwise it wouldn't to interact with things to block them

He needs to bypass Piccolo's Power to bypass the barrier
statement of this mechanic?

and I really dont see how duraneg would make it possible
The barrier has durability, sans bypasses durability, he will ignore the barrier's dura and destroy it

Just because It wasnt shown in the past doesn't mean its not usable now
unless you male a thread to make this newly shown aplication valid for everyone then you can't use since it isn't in the profile, since it notes that they can create barriers while you are suggesting that they passively have it

, this is shown only when Jiren shows up and after that it's show on multiple occasions, and this Piccolo Key takes place after the ToP
Well, gamma 2 didn't had to deal with a barrier against orange piccolo, either way, that key of piccolo has no passive barrier ability listed, so you would still need to male a thread to make such ability accepted and useful in a matcy thread

sans' is not just soul durability neg, it is physical durability neg as well

unknown.png

the area they are fighting in is not big enough for that,
I mean, he can just fly trought the celling, i don't see why he would stop because there's a thing blocking his way.
besides piccolo would need to somehow go too fast for sans to just bring him back down,
which is not happening with sans having faster reactions
Not sure about not happening, since Picollo have ways to trick Sans to get out of his range (like afterimage creations) but i can agree is unlikely, and Sans would able to get Picollo in his range for the majority of the battle.
no he will assume what happens every time in dragon ball, that sans will follow up with an attack from above, because that is what every db char does when they trow someone at the ground
Do you have a example in your mind when that's happen? Because when they get trown to the ground, they can sense when the next attack is coming, with Ki sensing. Or they just know that the attack is coming from above because the enemy is above them.

Is kinda different here. He could reasonable think the attack is coming from the ground using what i said early.
Hey omega, i Hope you doing Fine.
just as he would dodge the attacks from piccolo
Ok, i explained badly but saying is Sans can't exactly dodge like, consecutively.
Like, he don't have feats of dodging attacks that comes one after another.
The moment that Frisk does attacks one after another, he dies.
Instinctive action, he dodges even while asleep
Ok, i not refering to that.
also firearms and numerous other projectiles from all the other Weapons in undertale,
That have a easy to dodge patterns, yeah. Like, Sans can aim Dodge the projectiles that Frisk tronw super easy.
besides all of that doesn't really debunk the fact that he could still dodge perfectly against someone who knew exactly how he would move
I not trying to debunk that. 🤷

I could say that seems like a Skill issue from Frisk If they know what Sans gonna do next, and still can't tag them, or that mean Sans is just way faster than Frisk, so even If they know what he gonna, since Sans is faster that don't really matter, but is not gonna.
which is the same since sans could just attacking the arm for the same effect to kill him
True.
But Picollo can like, make his Arms Go trought the ground to avoid that.

unless you male a thread to make this newly shown aplication valid for everyone then you can't use since it isn't in the profile, since it notes that they can create barriers while you are suggesting that they passively have it
I'll drop the argument then. I still vote for Piccolo for Sherlock, Fezzih and Hypertornado's reasons

I mean, he can just fly trought the celling, i don't see why he would stop because there's a thing blocking his way.
he could, but could he destroy it faster than sans just bringing him back down? not likely sice sans' reactions are faster

Not sure about not happening, since Picollo have ways to trick Sans to get out of his range (like afterimage creations) but i can agree is unlikely, and Sans would able to get Picollo in his range for the majority of the battle.
good thing we agree on this

Do you have a example in your mind when that's happen? Because when they get trown to the ground, they can sense when the next attack is coming, with Ki sensing. Or they just know that the attack is coming from above because the enemy is above them.
the latter, the bones form in an instant, piccolo could dodge it, but it would be very hard in the first try without even be expecting it

Is kinda different here. He could reasonable think the attack is coming from the ground using what i said early.
i guess, but i still think that it forms too fast for him to reasonalize that quick enough

Hey omega, i Hope you doing Fine.
just ate a slice of cake

Ok, i explained badly but saying is Sans can't exactly dodge like, consecutively.
Like, he don't have feats of dodging attacks that comes one after another.
The moment that Frisk does attacks one after another, he dies.
they only did that by breaking the rules of reality to hit him, but instinctive action would make him able to dodge one attack after the other

That have a easy to dodge patterns, yeah. Like, Sans can aim Dodge the projectiles that Frisk tronw super easy.
frisk would know how he would dodge, the movement he would do, and yet they still can't hit him

I not trying to debunk that. 🤷

I could say that seems like a Skill issue from Frisk If they know what Sans gonna do next, and still can't tag them, or that mean Sans is just way faster than Frisk, so even If they know what he gonna, since Sans is faster that don't really matter, but is not gonna.
which is why his reaction speed is greater than him combat speed, that is the point

True.
But Picollo can like, make his Arms Go trought the ground to avoid that.
maybe, but then he would be limited in movement due to having a limb stuck in the ground, which by then sans can exploit

His only dura neg justification is his status effect inducement. There's nothing that ignores the physical durability of literally anything
yeah, which is what he uses to ignore the physical durability of things such as flowey, who has no soul and is basically just a flower

yeah, which is what he uses to ignore the physical durability of things such as flowey, who has no soul and is basically just a flower
The fight is off-screen so we have no idea what he did. Also the only way to apply the durability is pretty explicitly through karma. So yeah...Sans is not doing fine.

Dura neg via status effect inducement. It's not the kind of thing that just causes physical harm regardless of durability
yes it is, but that is what the status effect does

The fight is off-screen so we have no idea what he did.
which we accept as him doing it with Karma

Also the only way to apply the durability is pretty explicitly through karma. So yeah...Sans is not doing fine.
yes he is, the whole conversation we had was with Sans' karma in mind for him to ignore durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back