• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Orange Piccolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sans killing him 1st.

I think I’m changing my vote back to piccolo, I just don’t see Sans killing piccolo before he just gets nuked

Last edited:
sans negate physical durability as well, he is simply going to destroy the barrier as quickly as he would piccolo himself

no it doesn't, you have been shown clips of it killing
Why would he interract like that with ki? Do you have any proof on that?
no it doesn't, you have been shown clips of it killing
Actually not. I linked before and everything was staying at 1 before the last hit.
he would need to somehow perfect dodge hard damaku with some projectiles 2x faster than him
Hard...some bones and some heads that shoot straight blasts which you can aimdodge. He can literally jump and leave the area.

Why would he interract like that with ki? Do you have any proof on that?
the Ki has to solid to protect piccolo my dude, if it is intangible then it would simple not protect at all

Actually not. I linked before and everything was staying at 1 before the last hit.
i have no idea what you are talking about

it kills, case and point

canonically harder than any one of the danmaku in the game

some bones and some heads that shoot straight blasts
let me use your argument, "while all that piccolo has shown to dodge was simple straight foward blasts of the same variety" besides that he will instantly know how sans will attack and where everything will come from, sure

which you can aimdodge.
you can aimdodge any projectile in any media, nothing argument

He can literally jump and leave the area.
ceiling and walls, no he can't, besides sans TK to force him back, and teleportation and time stop

the Ki has to solid to protect piccolo my dude, if it is intangible then it would simple not protect at all
It's an energy barrier it's not exactly solid. Also so Sans attacks are corrosive to matter also?
it kills, case and point
Are you joking? He was hit again that's why he died.
Doesn't matter
let me use your argument, "while all that piccolo has shown to dodge was simple straight foward blasts of the same variety" besides that he will instantly know how sans will attack and where everything will come from, sure
Fair no idea why he wouldn't go with the most straightforward assumption though
Lol you can literally see the things which are are going to fire also it's not a nothing argument but whatever floats your boat
ceiling and walls, no he can't, besides sans TK to force him back, and teleportation and time stop
.....What are ceilings and walls gonna do? Piccolo can reach outerspace in a single step considering his strenght is the same.

It's an energy barrier it's not exactly solid.
Yes it is, hence why it blocks physical attacks, besides sans ignores physical defenses with KR, trying to protect yourself will not work

Also so Sans attacks are corrosive to matter also?
He doesn't havr corrosion sooooo, besides KR affects physical stuff as well, hence frisk's armors do not matter for it

Are you joking? He was hit again that's why he died.
he was inside the attacks for too long, hence why he died, if you stay in the attacks for too long, more KR comes and you die faster

Doesn't matter
it absolutely does, saying thay it doesn't doesn't prove anything

Fair no idea why he wouldn't go with the most straightforward assumption though
Pretty sure he has never saw someone who can just summon stuff out of surfaves out of nowhere

Lol you can literally see the things which are are going to fire
which can also teleport you into their path in multiple directions to desorient you, while sending bones out of nowhere with time stop, you can't aim dodge something you are not even seeing that it is coming

also it's not a nothing argument but whatever floats your boat
My dude, you are saying that sans will perfect dodge very hard danmaku without proof, sans can equaly see what will launch the ki blasts, so he can also "aim dodge"

.....What are ceilings and walls gonna do? Piccolo can reach outerspace in a single step considering his strenght is the same.
Depends, piccolo doesn't destroy all the terain around him when he moves, if your argument is that he will out maneuver everything then he needs walls and ceiling to do so, else sans just TKs back to the ground easily enough and catches him anyway

he was inside the attacks for too long, hence why he died, if you stay in the attacks for too long, more KR comes and you die faster
The attacks also deal damage and I have seen no purple bar going to 0. It always stops at 1 and you need to be hit again.
Pretty sure he has never saw someone who can just summon stuff out of surfaves out of nowhere
Fair no idea why that would matter to him just dodging the attack.
My dude, you are saying that sans will perfect dodge very hard danmaku without proof, sans can equaly see what will launch the ki blasts, so he can also "aim dodge"
i never said he was not. I just said that Piccolo has aoe. If all of Piccolo's beams were just death beams he would be cooked. The only thing however which does that is SBC.

The attacks also deal damage
.......yeah? that.....that's the point?

and I have seen no purple bar going to 0. It always stops at 1 and you need to be hit again.
why do you think that we are saying that it kills in 5 seconds max?

Fair no idea why that would matter to him just dodging the attack.
he wouldn't even know that there would be an attack for him to dodge, outside of sans constantly teleporting and time stoping and TKeing Piccolo into the attacks' path to disorient him, yet somehow he would be able to perfect dodge everything

i never said he was not. I just said that Piccolo has aoe. If all of Piccolo's beams were just death beams he would be cooked. The only thing however which does that is SBC.
my dude, the small explosions that a normal ki blast does is easily dodgeable by sans simply teleporting away,

i have no idea what you are talking about

it kills, case and point

I think its his blasters killing Frisk there, not the karma damage over time

He doesn't need to know where they come from. They have a limited range and Piccolo could fly beyond it. Piccolo could throw a few punches, sans is gonna get hit by at least 1 and instantly die

Its not "4 seconds in hypersonic time" for the record. No idea where you're getting that from, like do you think they have conversations at hypersonic speed?

Can someone give me a summary of whats been going on here?

Also how many votes we have right now

Too lazy to read everything, Sorry

I think its his blasters killing Frisk there, not the karma damage over time
both are the same, Karma is what allows sans to ignore physical defense

He doesn't need to know where they come from. They have a limited range and Piccolo could fly beyond it.
and sans can TK him back or teleport him or time stop, and both him, also why would he choose to go up and above immediately when he wouldn't even know an attack would come from bellow? also also, the blaster have more than enough range to hit him anyway

Piccolo could throw a few punches, sans is gonna get hit by at least 1 and instantly die
Sans has 2x reaction speed, with his being able to constantly dodge someone who knew exactly what he would do and how he moved, also this would imply that piccolo get close enough to punch sans, which is going to be hard due to the hard danmaku that sans spams in his fights + the numerous way sans has to get piccolo out of him or get him out of piccolo

Its not "4 seconds in hypersonic time" for the record. No idea where you're getting that from, like do you think they have conversations at hypersonic speed?
in the perspective of frisk(the one we are playing with in the sans fight) they die in 5 seconds in their perspective

Sans has 2x reaction speed, with his being able to constantly dodge someone who knew exactly what he would do and how he moved, also this would imply that piccolo get close enough to punch sans, which is going to be hard due to the hard danmaku that sans spams in his fights + the numerous way sans has to get piccolo out of him or get him out of piccolo
Wouldn’t that not matter since like, speed equalized?

he wouldn't even know that there would be an attack for him to dodge
He would trought, he can sense malicious intent, so If a attack is coming from him, he would know.
He also have his hearing, which would help. Is not like Sans attacks don't make any sound.
outside of sans constantly teleporting and time stoping and TKeing Piccolo into the attacks' path to disorient him
He does all of the things one at the time trought, is not like he combo you with telerport+TK+time stop at the same time. I can agree It would be a little hard from him to deal with TK alone, but telerport he gonna adapt Very quick, and time stop is kinda whatever, since is just used to set up attacks.

Also, nothing is really stopping from him to attack Sans while this is all happening anyway.
yet somehow he would be able to perfect dodge everything
He don't exactly need to dodge everything, he just need to dodge one attack, and he gonna blast Sans right away.

and sans can TK him back or teleport him or time stop, and both him,
But Picollo gonna out of his range If he fly up trought.
also why would he choose to go up and above immediately when he wouldn't even know an attack would come from bellow?
The same reason in what i said in the Krillin match.
He gonna get trown to the ground, and assume the next attack gonna come from the ground, because that's where he get trown to.
also also, the blaster have more than enough range to hit him anyway
True.
with his being able to constantly dodge someone
Wtf you mean "constantly"? Sans dodge one attack from each time from Frisk, when did ever Dodge continuasly attacks from someone?
someone who knew exactly what he would do and how he moved,
Considering Frisk attacks patern are "slash one time" and he can just sidestep from the side, i don't think Frisk as being Very smart with they attack patterns.
also this would imply that piccolo get close enough to punch sans, which is going to be hard due to the hard danmaku that sans spams in his fights + the numerous way sans has to get piccolo out of him or get him out of piccolo
Not that he actually need to get close, he can just stretch his Arms.

i went back to count the votes

Piccolo 5 (Fezzih_007, FireSwordHero, Serlock_Holmes, JoshDoshMosh, Shadtboi0)

Sans 9 (Omegabronic, XxZetsuxX, Dragonite007, EnderLord8, StrymULTRA, ShionAH, Maverick_Zero_X, Harith0cell, noninho)

Sans 9 (Omegabronic, XxZetsuxX, Dragonite007, EnderLord8, StrymULTRA, ShionAH, Maverick_Zero_X, Harith0cell, noninho)
Hmm, i gonna ask from Dragon Ball supports to come then.

Aight, Thanks, also didn't we just reached grace?

Or i'm getting anything wrong?

But Picollo gonna out of his range If he fly up trought.
the area they are fighting in is not big enough for that, besides piccolo would need to somehow go too fast for sans to just bring him back down, which is not happening with sans having faster reactions

The same reason in what i said in the Krillin match.
He gonna get trown to the ground, and assume the next attack gonna come from the ground, because that's where he get trown to.
no he will assume what happens every time in dragon ball, that sans will follow up with an attack from above, because that is what every db char does when they trow someone at the ground

good

Wtf you mean "constantly"? Sans dodge one attack from each time from Frisk
just as he would dodge the attacks from piccolo

, when did ever Dodge continuasly attacks from someone?
Instinctive action, he dodges even while asleep

Considering Frisk attacks patern are "slash one time" and he can just sidestep from the side, i don't think Frisk as being Very smart with they attack patterns.
also firearms and numerous other projectiles from all the other Weapons in undertale, besides all of that doesn't really debunk the fact that he could still dodge perfectly against someone who knew exactly how he would move

Not that he actually need to get close, he can just stretch his Arms.
which is the same since sans could just attacking the arm for the same effect to kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back